• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Wow, it's the pokemon fanbase

Wyverneon

No, I am not Eevee Dragon evo
Years
Hi, I'm Wyverneon

My real name is Jody

I've been into pokemon since i was a kid, i started at the 3rd gen pokemon RBE and FRLG
I'm interested to join because i thought this community is a perfect place to share opinion with other pokemon fan
Not many of my friends like pokemon, they think it's a stupid stuff

So maybe i'll fit here
:3

I've experienced other forum-based community, so i know the basic
I'm interested in all sort of creation stuff such as theory, fan art, and game hacks
Hope i get a warm acceptation from all of you

Sincerely
~Wyvern

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Jody, and nice to meet you here in PC!
Looks like we have same thing in common, huh? I personally joined because I wanted to share something we both like. Welcome, and enjoy!

Years
Hello Jody, and welcome to the PokeCommunity!

I have to say, I was just like you at some point since Ruby was my first Pokemon game, but I've been a member of the Pokefanbase long before then. And I'm also like you in the fact I have no real friends who like Pokemon, so we'll probably get along great. And Pokemon is definitely not stupid at all, I still play it at the old age of 20. PC is a great place to interact with fellow Pokefans and we have a lot on offer!

And PC also has a big creative category of the forums you should check out, further down the index. Since your main interests appear to be making games and doing art, I suggest you look at Emulation & ROM Hacking for all hack-based games and resources, Game Development for other non-hack based games and resources, and also Art & Design where you can create a gallery or shop and show off your artwork! I can't wait to see what cool stuff you can make and I hope to pop by sometime.

Anyways, remember to read the rules or contact a moderator like Cirno, the mod of this very section, if you ever need help and they'd be happy to assist you in any way they can. Have fun and I'll be seeing ya around the community!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
Heeeya Jody! Pleasure to meet you indeed~

Pfff, Pokemon is amazing. It always makes me sad when I hear stories about people being made fun of for liking it. :( People in my brother's school like it a lot, but then again he's in second grade, haha. I guess some older kids might think it's silly since they've grown up a bit, but I really do think it's an amazing franchise. I've been into it since I was 9 and am 22 now, hopefully I never lose interest! You'll find tons of fans here of all ages, including younger teens to people in their 20s, 30s, and even beyond! PokeCommunity's a pretty ideal place to discuss the franchise and we have some of the coolest people to boot. :D You'll fit in great, no worries! Glad to see you have forum experience and I'm assuming you already know to read through the rules and all.

So since you've been a fan for such a long time, what Pokemon game is your favorite, if you have one? I really loved Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and the fifth generation, but they're all awesome. The newly-announced sixth gen has me pretty excited so hopefully you're in the same boat. n~n

If you're into te creative aspect then you should totally stop by Art & Design, Fan Fiction & Writing, and Emulation + Game Development. PC is big on creativity and there are lots of talented people all across the forum here. ^^ I'm an artist and writer myself so being interested in fan creations is something we have in common. Maybe we can chat about that sometime - I'd love to get to know you!

Have a great time around the forum and may you become a really active member soon down the line. Have fun!

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Jody, Jody, Jody.... we pc user are the friendliest pokelot on the internet. What else would we do other than warmly accept you? Give you chewy cookies? No. they are my cookies.

Jody I warmly accept you as a PC user.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!! Finally! Someone who understands! My only friend who still likes pokemon moved away. now I am the only persom among my friends who love pokemon. I see a beautiful friendship in your future. (psst. thats me!)

I started loving pokemon when I was a kid too! It's just that Gen 1 is older than I am.... Im a teen now not a kid

Wyverneon

No, I am not Eevee Dragon evo
Years
Thank you all for the kind warmhearted welcome, i really i appreciate it despite that i am still a newcomer to this community
The people here are really friendly

uh, my favorite pokemon game is emerald because it is my first generation that i played (though, my first game was ruby)
I never get myself a game console :( So i rely on emulator
Although there's many disadvantage in using emulator (i wish i'll get a console soon)
I'm experienced in pixel arts with ms paint and gimp
I do some animation and games with flash
I'm really interested in game-making

Ok, back to this community again, where should i start ?
I mean, there's plenty section here, so i can't just bust in, i need to be at least well known
Do you have some sort of irc where i can gather and chat ? So i can get to know you ,vice versa

Thanks in advance
~Wyverneon

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Real friends support their friends' interests!

I still play Pokemon. I'll be 21 or so when X&Y comes out this year. It's not an age game; it's just fun, like CoD (I don't play this, but I bet your "friends" do) or LoZ. It is ageless, amazing and has something for everyone.

Good to have you here, though. We all love Pokemon. The only discrimination around here is against certain games i.e. I don't like R/S/E, but others find G/S/C over-rated.

But it's all friendly. Hope to see you active :P \o/

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Hmm... Starting..... Maybe... if you like art, art section? Or maybe, try the hacks they have good games for emulators. I do hope you get a console, would love to trade with you in the trade center. Maybe some emulators can trade with consoles, but none that I know of. If you emulator can, mind sending me a link to download?

Nakala Pri

Welcome Jody! This Forum is the best EVER! Sorry to see that Pokemon Black or Pokemon Conquest wasn't on that list. They're the best, I am actually writing a story concerning both of these games. Keep an eye out on the Writers Lounge for Lady Sakura, a Tale of Conquest! Out soon, so that is something to look forward to. :3

Back