• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gotta catch em all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
since all the rps i wanted to enter have no spaces lft i will make my own

ok this is like the starting of a pokemon season its when we are getting our first pokemon! write your info like this and when i htink we have enough players i will say no sign ups anymore
Trainer: fudge01 id:134<<< you make it up
fav pokemon: caterpie
pokemon your hoping to get: weedle
town: pallet town
ill start off 10:30pm "tommorow is the big day i really want that weedle but i wish professor oak caught a caterpie instead he is soo coolbut o well i will just have to deal with it better get some rest" 7:30am" um bright and early *yawn*

Last edited:
Years
-----OOC-----
Trainer: Jowy
id:168
fav pokemon: Natu
pokemon your hoping ot get: It doesn't matter
town: Goldenrod

-----RP-----

Jowy had come all the way from Goldenrod to Pallet just to receive his first Pokemon from Prof. Oak. He was walking towards the lab and was speculating what his first Pokemon would be. Probably not an evolved type, not a very strong Pokemon either because they would be more difficult to handle.
Jowy knew almost all you could learn of Pokemon without owning one, so this was a very big day for him.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
hehehehehe cool rping radai im waiting someone to join in pallet town with me so they can be my rival os hurry up peoples soon radai you will get your first pokemon

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
I'll be your rival.

Name: Belle
ID: 214
Fav. Pokemon: Houndour
Pokemon willing to get: Skarmory, Houndoom, Rapidash, anything she likes
Town: Pallet Town

~*~

Belle woke up early and stretched. She walked over to her wardrobe and changed into her favorite clothes. Then, she went downstairs and quietly grabbed a piece of toast my mother left for me. I ran outside. The dew on the grass soaked my feet, but I didn't care and I walked to the lab.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
yay

*while walking to the lab fudge01 saw belle runing really fast* "o no i dont want her to get my weedle i better get the before she does" *starts running* *drops something and looks back while looking back fudge01 ran into belle and landed in a pile of mud* belle: "watch where your going" "sorry" *belle keeps running* "o no i cant goto the lab with all this mud on me i will have to go home and change but then i will be late" *fudge01 didnt care he just kept walking to the lab* "i gotta get that pokemon before anyone else does"

SkarmoryRider

Years
((NO power-playing me please!))

I ran into Fudge01. "Hey! Watch it!" and I got up. There was mud covering me, but what did I care. I wanted my Houndour.
I dashed into the lab and nearly ran into Professor Oak.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
(lol)
*runs into the lab* "hey prof im here where is my pokemon"
oak: now now just wait a second

SkarmoryRider

Years
((Not really funny... *scowls*))

The Professor walked up to me. "Lemme guess, Houndour?"
I nodded.
He walked over to a machine and picked up a Pokeball. "Here, she's a tricky one."
Oak handed me the Pokeball.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
oak: well im sorry fudge01 but i couldnt catch a caterpie but i got a weedle *hands fudge01 a pokeball* "thats ok prof" oak wait dont go yet take these 5 pokeballs for catching pokemon *hands fudge01 and belle 5 pokeballs* and these pokedex;s the newest version use it for recording pokemons data *hands fudge01 and belle pokedexes* now you to better get going *fudge01 starts walking out* "thanks prof"

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
hmmmm ok go caterpie a bright flash and behind the flash was weedle all bulked up and all one of the bulkiest weedles i have ever seen POISON STING yelled fudge01

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
WEEDLE try and dodge weedle moved the attack just hit weedle. weedle are you ok weedle seemed ok weedle TACKLE

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
WEEDLE got knocked down are you ok weedle weedle seemed very weak weedle retunr i cnat let him get hurt

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
yeah i guess you won but next time i will win well im gonna go catch soem pokemon seeya

SkarmoryRider

Years
"You're gonna have to heal your Weedle, otherwise, it'll be knocked out in the first attack."
And I walked off, my Houndour trotted behind. "We have to think of a name for you.... what's with your eyes?"
They were blue and they shone like stars. "Hmmm... how bout Bluestar?"
She nodded. So we settled for Bluestar and we walked along the path and we got into the tall grasses.
Suddenly, a brown flash and a burst of feathers appeared. "Huh? What the-" I whipped out my Pokedex.
"Pidgey." it said and described all of the facts about it.
"Bluestar, Ember!"
Out shot hot coals and it scorched the Pidgey's wing. It fell, but was not out. It pecked at Bluestar, but she kept dodging. "Bite!"
She sank her fangs into it's back and it fell, weakened. "Pokeball, go!"
The ball entraped the Pidgey and it shook, once, twice, three times and it stopped. "YES!"

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
Oak: its ok fudge01 i will heal your weedle *oak heals weedle* you might wanna give him a nickname he wil be attached to you more if you do it "ok hmmmm well your poison sting is real powerful i know i shall call you spike heheeh" come on spike lets go"

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2006
Trainer:shaz id:456
fav pokemon: charmelion
pokemon your hoping to get: charmander
town: littleroot town
9:00 "nite mum" (MUM) get some sleep "tomorrows a big day!" 7:00 "i dont want to get up yet *snore* 10:00 "AAAAAARRRRHHHHHHHH!!! im late *RUNNING* must.. get... there...cousin.. gonna....be...maddddddd!10:30 Birch says: sorry shaz youll just have to get one from pallet ill email Oak now catch the bus there at 11:00.....to be countinued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back