• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-_- moga is back-_-

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
hey neomoga! as u can see, i am also a fan of kenshin. it's just that it's hard to tell by only looking at my sig and avatar :laugh: . but later today i'll change my avatar to kenshin in OVA 6 of Samurai X.

BTW, ice demon, they're not movies. they're OVA's (Original Animation Video)!and i have all 6 :P .OVA 1 id when he gets the first scar. the second is about him fighting and stuff (i forgot 2 and 3).OVA 3 is about him fighting and a lady(dont wanna say her name).OVA 4 is when he fights and gets his last scar. OVA 5 is about Kouru having flashbacks. and OVA 6 is about kouru being kidnapped (is also a flashback) and kenshin comes back to her (not a flashback).

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
neomoga said:
hey arore your part of my dead forums
Oh yeah! I thought your name sounded familiar, lol. I woul dhave still gone there but you closed it. :\ Oh, well. Good to see ya! ^^

Back