• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Styles: Chromatic

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Nick baby what is this?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Oh, whoops. Sorry about that. It seems I added an overflow there for some... weird reason (the reason it didn't show up for me was because I have it set that scrollbars don't appear unless I'm scrolling on my OS). I'll fix that right up!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
It's supposed to be like that. Wanted to fill up some space. When you have a notification, the dropbox appears. When you don't, it just looks ... well, like that!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Those are placeholders for Audy to fill when he can. I don't know the hooks to draw that information.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
omg, yes! The four or five days (maybe less? idrc) I had to go without this were painstaking. Thanks Patchisou <3

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Hm. Clicking my name in the top always re-directs me to /index.php. Is this meant to be happening or not?

edit: wait this is odd. It seems that the link does work, but only gets properly highlighted sometimes after I wave my cursor over it for a few seconds.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Chromatic has been updated to reflect Generation VI. Images likely to change in the future as more artwork is available.
Chromatic 2.0 remains Gen V.

Style accents are also now fully functioning as they should be with all necessary color changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Chromatic has been updated to reflect Generation VI. Images likely to change in the future as more artwork is available.
Chromatic 2.0 remains Gen V.

Style accents are also now fully functioning as they should be with all necessary color changes.

Mother of God! That looks spectacular, great job ;o

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Really like the update, but I guess I'm so used to Hugh being there , so I'll probably stick with Chromatic 2.0 (Unless you plan to update that) for now. I'm gonna wait till it's updated with official artwork, but this art looks nice.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
- Axton approves posting this -

Chromatic updated with a new banner image featuring Steven. Debating on including another image of the heroes or the mascots or team Aqua that'll have them on the far right hand side, depending on the width of the window or not. If you have an opinion on whether to or not, please post.

Until then, the style looks best with fixed-width. You can change this in your options.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I think it looks great and the inclusion of either the protagonists (or just Brendan, I don't care about May!!) or Team Aqua would be awesome. I personally love Steven a bunch so this is superb even if you decide against anything else.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Do you guys think I should move Steven over a little? I can't decide. ~_~

Back