• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contest Stats summary displayed?

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
I know that the contest stats have been implemented into essentials, and that the only one that is really used is beauty for the evolution of feebas, but I want to make a fakemon that changes for depending on the levels of these stats and figured it would be just as well to have them show up somewhere on the summary screen. Anyway I guess what I'm asking is if there was any sort of implementation of a summary for those stats or was it never finished?

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
It was never started, precisely because contest stats don't do anything. If you wanted to add a contest stats page to the summary screens, you'd have to do it yourself.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
Well thanks again Maruno. Looks like I'm gonna have my hands full, but it should be an interesting venture. I do notice one thing though the summary screen section isn't very well labeled I know it's a hassle to do that kind of thing but if you find the time would you mind doing that ^.^;

Back