• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Events, Legends, and Shinies! (4th & 5th Gen) [Grand re-opening]

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Thanks for the update pokemonranger109. That sucks about your DS, but for the time being I'll have to close your shop to prevent it being bumped. Just let one of us trade mods know when you're ready for business again. Good luck in the future! :furretlock:

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Hhello, everyone my threads been gone a long time due to a broken DS, but I got a DS Lite and I am back to trading and such! I will do my best to do trades 2 times a week tuesday and thursday, but no garentees. Post below and thanks Mac for letting me revive this. :D

DO NT USE THE FC' I HAVE LISTED IN MY SIGGY AND FIRST TWO POST! I NEED TO GET NEW ONES!
You can still post trades\offers though.

Sorry but also, I am playing my SS to build up some okes, you can still post though.

Last edited:

Narmin87

FC- 2122 6657 4605
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 22, 2013
Hey, I was hoping to find out the nature of your shiny manaphy and shiny jirachi as well as the natures, of v-create victini, deoxys, and shaymin. all on your 5th gen list.

I would like to trade for your timid kyogre, timid darkrai,and modest rayquaza from 4th gen but can only trade on 5th gen

I have events and shinies to offer and a few shiny legends.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
may i have that shiny jirachi or a mew. or any other shinies you have. we can talk about what ill give in return

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2014
Looking to abtain all event pokemon for gen 5 and shineys before before the wifi shut down on may 20 I have action replay and can clone I currently have:

Shineys

Lapras (OT PETER)Nature: Docile, Ability: Water Absorb, Move Set: Growl, Water Gun, Rain Dance, Ice Beam ITEM Held PP MAX Traded from Peteed

Event

Keldeo (OT SMR2012)Nature: Rash, Ability: Justified, Move Set: Aqua Jet, Leer, Double Kick, BubbleBeam ITEM Held PP MAX Traded from Tabor

Deoxys (OT Plasma)Nature: Gentle, Ability: Pressure, Move Set: Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse,Recover,Psycho Boost, ITEM Held: NONE Traded from Tabor

MEW (OT FAL2010)Nature: lax, Ability: Synchronize, Move Set: Pound , , ITEM Held: NONE Traded from

Pikachu colored Pichu (OT SPR2010)Nature: Jolly, Ability: Static, Move Set:Charge,Volt Tackle ,Endeavor,Endure, ITEM Held: NONE Traded from

so yeah hopfully we can help each other out as trying to fill up my pokedex with legit shinys and event pokemon

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Please do not revive threads that have not been posted in for over a month please.

Untitled-5_zps7891663d.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back