• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
@Pink - I just hope that Kenneth and I will still have time for our Shenanigans before the IC day is over. xD

Edit: Wait? Geras is busy? Crap I thought that he was open for interaction. I need to edit my post now :/

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@PinkSapphire: Sorry for being gone so long, this whole week was finals week. It's over now and I'm working to finish the JP ASAP.

@Gimmepie: Yorick will probably just continue looking for his friends after the events of the JP, so you don't need to change your post if you don't want to. It will just have to go canonically after the JP.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
@gimmie- Dat pie theme tho. And if not, we can probably do it the following day.

Also, I'll post soon. I was having a problem deciding what would happen in the tournament thingy next, so there's that.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
I had a long time to think about it and I decided to drop Chris from the RP. Simply, I kinda lost the inspiration to do anything with him. I had a thought about creating my own RP, as well. Sorry for everyone that interacted with him.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Important: New Youkai race added to the Youkai list!

New SU:

Name: Reiza
Nickname: Lady Reiza
Specie: Dragon

Appearence:
Human:
Spoiler:

Dragon:
Spoiler:

Personality: Reiza is known as a woman that exactly knows what she wants and does anything to achieve that. She's known as the head of Fairytale and feared by her underlings because of her enormous powers. She can be very kind towards other Youkai and treat them as equel, however, you shouldn't get on her bad side. She treats humans as trash and hates them from the bottem of her heart, the reason to this has only been revealed to only one person so far and not even her own underlings know what this reason is. The only thing they know is that she wants revenge by wiping away humanity and taking over their world.

She once said that she would change her plans if the humans could show that they are worthy of existence, she never said how they could show this and why. She's very powerful and treated as an enemy by the headmaster of Youkai Academy. She's called "Lady Reiza" by everyone from Fairytale.

History: [Hidden]

Weakness: [Hidden]
Other: [Hidden]
Code: Melon Strawberry

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sagishi's currently blinded by science... Crap, that reference probably makes me seem old. I also think this might be too much strikeout text... Is that too meta? and standing around at the festival, hoping for someone to lead him around.

Khawill

<3
Years
Sagishi's currently blinded by science... Crap, that reference probably makes me seem old. I also think this might be too much strikeout text... Is that too meta? and standing around at the festival, hoping for someone to lead him around.

Frio went back for him though in my last post

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yeah, but with the way things sorted out he wasn't able to actually catch hold of anyone and didn't know exactly where they had headed, leaving him sort of helpless in the festival's commotion

Sapphire Rose

Years
Guys, I just want to say that I know that the holidays are coming (duh) and that I expect to have little to no activity here. I probably won't post anything myself but I want to say that I will still answer VM's and PM's. I would like it if anyone who is sure that he or she won't be online during Christmas at all would VM me so that I can note it. Please mention a date of when you'll be online again c: Thank you in advance.

I would also like to thank you guys. I got a lot of compliments on my GMing this year but I honestly think that the RPers are the ones who are keeping this alive. Youkai Academy has been around for almost a year now and I hope we can finish this roleplay properly. I'm already thinking of a sequel so... let's do our best!

I will also bring up a little event post soon but this is for the next IC day c;

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
To be honest, I think I'm losing interest in Sagishi at this point... Especially since Perp seems to have died.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
... ... ... My head is about to explode. lol... Well... details will be details.... now I have to draw up these triangles and lines and a few more lines... yeah... I'm gonna need a sleeper if I'm gonna do anything about SUs... *faints*

Sapphire Rose

Years
To be honest, I think I'm losing interest in Sagishi at this point... Especially since Perp seems to have died.

You'll eventually find something else that you can keep Sagishi busy with.

CyBeastSaber- I take it you want to reserve? c:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yes, but I'm not finding that 'click' that I get from most characters. And to me, having a character that only does things sometimes isn't really worth a character slot for me.\

Back