• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Darkstar:Road To Dreams

Who should be the champion?

• Zorthan

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Eleana

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Riley

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Razor

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Ok,i want you to replace Saffron city for a technologic city,with connections east and west,ok?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I'm done with lot's of maps,and Zolo's been busy with Netronaville,but now i'm trying to learn better scripting,because i'm in need of scripters.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Thanks for that,i owe you one.
I've been to hell waiting to do maps for my hack...
Anyway,thanx for your help Darkshade.:)

Years
You don't have to add anything more,Ray,this hack is amazing,but i see that people are bored posting on good thread's like this.
Umm,i'm too busy to make you a banner,find someone else.Sorry.

Taz Maverick

Inactive
Years
I agree with you,ele.People don't see the difference between this hack and the others.
Don't give up Ray.I hope i twisted your mood.
ele,i wanna ask you,what are you doing and you're so busy?Ray's asked you to do a banner two weeks ago.

Novus

The English Kiwi
Years
Hey Ray, I could do a banner for you, what size are you looking for and anything you'd want on it?
It probably won't be a spectacualrly awesome banner like some I've seen, but it should be good enough.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I can work on a banner or two as well. I have 2 other ones I am working on but I would be more than happy to make you a couple as well :) that way I can add a support bar to my siggy.

Cool,thanks!Now,everyone,i'll get photos until tomorrow!Thanks to you Chris.

Soon coming sprites!The hero will be a blond guy and the heroine...well i'm waiting your ideas!

And here are the photo's with the hero sprite,Reon isle and Drask town!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Thanks,for that.Now that i've finished editing the banner,i should start taking photo's to post them on my sig.And advertise the hack,cuz i can't stand the ''no posts'' thing.=(
Where did i get that banner?Owh,this is a secret.I'll tell you later.

Back