• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
I'm a student from China.My English is not very well.Could you please tell me the Download URL ?I can't find it in the Posts.Thanks alot
All the download links and stuff are always available on the first page of the thread among introductions.

Because Tynamo replaced Spinda who has different dots depending on its data.
I've already explained this phenomenon.
Also DrG said that they are already infected by Darugis so those weird looking Tynamos make sense in the hack

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Also DrG said that they are already infected by Darugis so those weird looking Tynamos make sense in the hack
Actually she just threw it there to explain it xD

Anyways, I'm continuing with the hack and... for some reason errors keep on coming, nothing game breaking, though...
I'm just letting it pass even though one did make me mad... when you battle the old dude in vestibule, if you do the bad thing and talk with his OW, you battle him and then you must battle him again as tile script... :/ Not cool as you don't get more M-Balls...
But I'm kinda starting to hate the level difference... I mean... in the lab you might walk into an elevator by accident and you are engadged into battle with 6 >80lv Pokémon... not to mention battle with your rival, again >80lv Pokémon... this is kinda overkill for 5th gym... I mean it's nice to have Lucky Eggs and we get nice exps for those high leveled Pokémon but serously... You have, at best, team of 65-70lvs there so you get killed immediately... Not having "overleveled" (75) Lucario and Umbreon, I would be dead meat in no time...
Since you pretty much don't have access to good grinding spot as the desert requires you to beat your rival and new boss (who wasn't that bad, though...)

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
I have another question guys I am stuck after you battle the 3 legendary dogs what do you do next i am in that part of the 3 islands where darugis control the guards

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
can somebody please help me? i cant find where to download this game and when i click a download full version it took me to another gaming website that had nothing to do with Pokemon :(
If you still can't download the patch, here is the way to download it. Cheers!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2013
Just started playing this recently. This is pretty good so far, though there's a few bugs. :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2015
Im stuck in the spirit tower. On the second level with the 3 old ladies, I cant get to the third level I can find the way through the invisible maze :(

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Hi everyone!I just played this game,but i want to ask y'all,why i only encountered 1 pokemon per area?I mean in route 1 i only encountered tailow and in lavaburn forest i only encountered growlithe?Thx before

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Hi everyone!I just played this game,but i want to ask y'all,why i only encountered 1 pokemon per area?I mean in route 1 i only encountered tailow and in lavaburn forest i only encountered growlithe?Thx before

Gee. That's something. That's not supposed to happen. Just keep looking.. Patch in a clean Fire Red ROM.

Geee.. DRG.. I forgot where to find Cut. Where is it? XD (K. I'm a total noob.)

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
I don't know if someone has posted this before, because I'm too lazy to read previous post XD, but the answer for the quiz "Does Darumaka has a Zen Mode?" in Millennium City's Gym is set as "Yes" while it should've been "No". Also, since I picked Dratini at the start, my rival picked Gible, but when I battled him at Spirit Tower, he didn't have his Garchomp, but a Salamence. You should fix those things.

Years
Gee. That's something. That's not supposed to happen. Just keep looking.. Patch in a clean Fire Red ROM.

Geee.. DRG.. I forgot where to find Cut. Where is it? XD (K. I'm a total noob.)
Ahhh let me check from my walk through and hmmmmmmm oh yes found it. It is given to you by your rival Sydney when you defeat KAYO in S.S Titanic.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I don't know if someone has posted this before, because I'm too lazy to read previous post XD, but the answer for the quiz "Does Darumaka has a Zen Mode?" in Millennium City's Gym is set as "Yes" while it should've been "No". Also, since I picked Dratini at the start, my rival picked Gible, but when I battled him at Spirit Tower, he didn't have his Garchomp, but a Salamence. You should fix those things.
Darumakka has no Zen Mode.
Darmantian is the one who has.
And yes, Zen Mode is available.

Btw, this got me wondering... anyone encountered this phenomenon?:
If you battle OW Pokémon (e.g. legendaries) if you catch them, they won't disappear (flag isn't set) but if you defeat them, they do (flag is finally set) =D

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
imageshack.us/a/img541/6776/34526085.png

imageshack.us/a/img33/3193/90905865.png
my munma died but still can flight.

imageshack.us/a/img855/373/21147949.png
I just have one dragonair but...
imageshack.us/a/img832/9304/51397836.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019

That's what I said XD.

If you battle OW Pokémon (e.g. legendaries) if you catch them, they won't disappear (flag isn't set) but if you defeat them, they do (flag is finally set) =D

If you caught them, they'll also disappear if you go to a different area and then re-enter the one with the Pokemon.

butterflye

Dancing on the rainbow lane
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Hi,
I have no idea if this was posted before, but I found some bug with a bad-Brock event. I ended this, went to Aroma Town(or something like that) and went back to the cave. Then the event started again without any other trainers sprites. Yeah, this is quite strange, because firstly I read "Entei looks hurt..." and some time after this Pokemon attacked me -.-'
But this bug isn't big problem, so I just wanted to say: keep going.
Greetings from Poland ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2015
How can i caught legendery Giratina without masterball ?? I think ultraball, greatball don't work

butterflye

Dancing on the rainbow lane
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 24, 2014
I found another bugs, so I think I have to post it.
Firstly, the bug in Aroma Town's PokeMart. There I can buy Moon Stones, but it cost 0 and I can buy only on of them at the same time. Here's the screenshot --> img689.imageshack.us/img689/9177/pokemondr.png
Secondly, it's a bug with Victini event. Probably it repeated over and over again. It happened to me twice and, as you can see on the scrshot, I currently have two Victini. --> img17.imageshack.us/img17/3214/victz.png and img201.imageshack.us/img201/4619/arcb.png
Hope I help ;)

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years

Hmm. Is that a big update? I don't remember a quiz at Millenium City anyways.
And, well.. Let's just say that he doesn't want to use his Garchomp and he actually caught a Bagon and eventually turned into Salamence? XD

Ahhh let me check from my walk through and hmmmmmmm oh yes found it. It is given to you by your rival Sydney when you defeat KAYO in S.S Titanic.

Oh really, well. My friend must have went through the S.S Titanic Event, but he says he doesn't have HM 01 yet. Guess I'll have to check. :|
And yes, Zen Mode is available.

I encountered that. :D Just to let you know. I had 5 Jirachis, Mews, Celebis, and Landorus, as well as 3 Enteis, Raikous, Suicunes.. XD
Does this have the physical special split?

Yes, but it has the 3rd Gen split. Soo, the split varies on the move type. :D

How can i caught legendery Giratina without masterball ?? I think ultraball, greatball don't work

That, my friend, is impossible. Giratina has a 0% catch rate if I'm not mistaken..

And getting off-topic, is there still no thread for Dark Rising 2? I know I'm rushing things a little but.. It just feels so exciting.. I'd rather play DR then read stories from Wattpad anyways. XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Got a big Problem :D
Finished the 7.th badge and dont know what to do...
cant get to the dragons mouth or Malice castle
where should i go now?
Is it necessary to got all the legendary pokemon?
(suicune,raikou....)

Last edited:
Back