• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

::waves:: hello![FONT=Arial]

Umbreon

::waves:: Hello! :laugh: I'm new here and just thought of saying hi first before posting. :sleeping: I didn't like how some people at my school dissed Poke'mon and the games...FINALLY I've found a message board that's for all Poke'mon fans!! ^^ well, hope to get back replies from some of you!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Well Hey There Umbreon Welcome to PC im MoonLight nice to meet ya :) i hope ya have lots of fun here !!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Hao. ;)
I am Kurokoneko, the one that can made you laugh and fall of your chair.
You gotta like it.
Thanks for choose PC as your best pokemon forums.
*look at those RPG-ist*
Okay, no worry.
*set up Black Cannon on New Users / Welcome forums*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Welcome to PC! XD I'm Miyu-chan, nice to meet you!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
*no RPG-ist*
*take the BC off*
Okay...you should look for Scott too.
He might eat you.;P
Welcome again.

Umbreon

::waves:: Hi again! thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'll promise to stay active and very glad that there's lot's of Poke' fans here ^^.See you all later!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Umbreon said:
::waves:: Hello! :laugh: I'm new here and just thought of saying hi first before posting. :sleeping: I didn't like how some people at my school dissed Poke'mon and the games...FINALLY I've found a message board that's for all Poke'mon fans!! ^^ well, hope to get back replies from some of you!
YAY! Glad you found PC Umbreon!

Back