• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How is my pokemon team?

Years
Well it's not complete so far but I'm working on getting my six pokemon in this site but here you go:)

Samurott-Fu
Ability- torrent
Item:Mystic Water
Best ivs: 31 attack 31 sp attack
Mild nature

Moves:
Aqua jet
Megahorn
Icebeam
Rain dance

Gardevoir-Alice
Ability-trace
Item:Left overs
Best ivs: 31 defense 31 sp attack
Modest nature

Moves:
Psychic
Will o wisp
Trick room
Energy ball

Arcanine-Vulcaine
Ability- flash fire
Item:????
Best ivs: sp attack 31 attack 28
Brave nature

Moves:
Extreme speed
Arial ace
Flamethrower
Flame charge

Luxray-Raidina
Ability-rivalry
Item:magnet
Best ivs: 31 sp attack 27 attack
Naughty nature

Moves:
Wild charge
Attract
Crunch
Thunderbolt

Leafeon-Flora
Ability-leaf guard
Item:miracle seed
Best ivs: 31 speed 28 attack
Jolly nature

Moves:
Sword dance
Leaf blade
Synthesis
X scizor

(wanted below)

Scrafty-Jason
Ability-moxie
Best ivs: hopefully 31 defense above 21 attack
Impish nature

Moves:
Ice punch
Dragon dance
Crunch
High jump kick

The sixth pokemon currently is my beloved armaldo how will be transferred to another team once I get a scrafty:) so what you guys think?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
@countBOZout
Spoiler:

Anwyay, Shirutenko, there are a few things that we need to know before we can rate your team. For one thing, the rater here need to know the EVs of each Pokemon, not the IVs. If you don't know what EVs are, than look here. This is a 5th Gen EV training guide and will give you a good, comprehensive idea of what EVs are and how they effect your Pokemon. Next, all your Pokemon (save Scrafty) are UU or under. If you don't know what tiers are, I suggest you look here. Unfortunately, this is a 4th Gen guide and will not include the Pokemon from the 5th generation. However, it is an excellent guide for learning about exactly what tiers are. If you need to identify which Pokemon falls into which tier, this is probably the best thing for you. If you have any other questions, just feel free to ask and the raters here will be happy to give you a hand! :3

Now, on to your Pokemon.

Samurott-Fu
Ability- torrent
Item:Mystic Water
Best ivs: 31 attack 31 sp attack
Mild nature

Moves:
Aqua jet
Megahorn
Icebeam
Rain dance

Samurott doesn't have too much of a place in Standard Competitive play (OU). But, before I get to rating the Pokemon, there's still a few things that you need to understand. I'm pretty much going to start from the top of how you wrote each Pokemon. Items. Now, I know "Mystic Water" sounds like a good choice because it ups the attacking power of Water type attacks, but it's actually very limited in what it can do for you in a competitive battle. it's generally accepted that you want to give your Pokemon as much coverage as you can by giving it a wide variety of different typed attacks. With your Samurott, you've actually done that quite well. You have good coverage between Aqua Jet, Megahorn, and Ice Beam (I'll get to Rain Dance later). However, that means that the Mystic Water is only providing a boost to one of your attacks. There are better items out there that can provide an ever larger boost that aren't limited to typing. The Life Orb, for example, provides a 20% boost to all attacks at the cost of some HP. Again, IVs, as vital they are to the Pokemon themselves, are not necessarily useful for us to know when rating your team. What we do need are EVs. Please reference the links above to understand why we need them to properly rate your Pokemon. Anyway, a good EV spread for Samurott would have to be: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP. Next, is your nature. Samurott does not benefit from a Mild nature, sorry to say. A Mild nature is going to raise your Special Attack stat and lower Defense. This is silly, simply because you don't have any Special Attacks on Samurott (save Ice Beam,). What I'm trying to say, is that Samurott shouldn't be Mixed. You should dedicate all EVs and Natures to either Attack or Special Attack. Not only that, but Samurott wasn't blessed with very good stats anyway(compared to the other Water started), and needs everything it can get. What you would want for Samurott is an Adamant nature, which raises Attack and lowers Special Attack. In your case, you already have physical attacks, so an Adamant nature will only make this Pokemon hit harder. On the other hand, you do not have any Special Attacks, so that stat is more or less pointless. Okay, next let's cover you moveset. In my opinion, Aqua Jet is awesome for Samurott. Compensating for it's terrible Speed with a STAB priority attack is probably the best thing you can do for this guy. But, other viable options would be Waterfall and Razor Shell. Second, Megahorn is another excellent option for this Samurott. Ice Beam, being a Special Attack, is much better replaced by something like Night Slash so you can hit Jellicent. Now, we get to the issue of Rain Dance. We need to know. Do you mean for this to be a Rain Team? Because Rain Dance wouldn't be doing anything for your team in the first place. You'd need a specific group of Pokemon dedicated to exploiting the benefits of the Rain. I suggest dropping Rain Dance altogether for Swords Dance. This way, you can really make Samurott hit harder than ever!

Gardevoir-Alice
Ability-trace
Item:Left overs
Best ivs: 31 defense 31 sp attack
Modest nature

Moves:
Psychic
Will o wisp
Trick room
Energy ball

Okay, from top to bottom like last time. Leftovers is a great item for Gardevoir. Don't change it. :] Again, EVs are needed over IVs. A good spread would probably be 252 HP / 224 Special Defense / 32 Special Attack. This way, you have full investment in HP which is optimal for Gardevoir. Since it's already leaning towards survivability, investing a bunch into Special Defense will help in that. The remainder has been put into Special Attack, giving you well over 300 in each stat. A Modest nature is excellent for Gardevoir so don't change that either. Now, onto Attacks. Psychic is your primary STAB while Will-O-Wisp will mess up those physical sweepers who will switch in on Gardevoir to attack its weaker Defense stat. Trick Room I don't really understand. While your team would, for the most part, remain neutral on the battle field, it may give your opponent the upper hand. It would pretty much be a toss-up unless you're up against Crobat, Jolteon, Aerodactyl, or Weavile. Trick Room should only be used if you are positive you're going to be the slower Pokemon. And right now, at least for Gardevoir and the other members of your team, I just don't see that being a guarantee. All that being said, Gardevoir has an excellent move that can replace Trick Room and do tenfold for your team. Wish. With Wish, Gardevoir can heal the team up with ease. I highly recommend it. The last slot is also a toss up. I suggest either Shadow Ball or Focus Blast. Shadow Ball will hit other Psychic types who resist your STAB. Focus Blast will hit the Dark and Steel types who also resist your STAB.

Arcanine-Vulcaine
Ability- flash fire
Best ivs: sp attack 31 attack 28
Brave nature

Moves:
Extreme speed
Arial ace
Flamethrower
Flame charge

A good item for Arcanine, at least in tandem with the moveset you have (and the one I'm about to recommend), would be the Choice Band. I guess the Life Orb could be used but, lets face it. In weather, with Life Orb recoil, and Arcanine's terrible susceptibility to entry hazards, you'll be racking up so much passive damage that Arcanine will be dead before it gets off an ExtremeSpeed. EVs should be divided between Attack and Speed with the remainder in HP. A Brave nature would be a big, big no-no on Arcanine. :[ Yes, Arcanine needs all the Attack it can get, but certainly not at the expense of any Speed. An Adamant [+Attack; -Sp.Attack] or Jolly [+Speed; -Sp.Attack]. I prefer Jolly, to be honest, but it's not always necessary with ExtremeSpeed. Anyway, Arcanine actually has a very nice move pool in comparison to other Fire types. It's still predictable, but the 5th Gen really gave Arcanine some toys to play with. Extreme Speed is a staple on any Arcanine, in my opinion, but it could be replaced for Crunch for super effective damage on Chandelure and the likes. I don't really understand why you have Aerial Ace, but Close Combat is by far a superior move. It will deal super effective damage to the juggernaut Blissey and other serious threats like Tyranitar. Flamethrower, at least on this set (with the Choice Band) is not a good option. In its place, I suggest a STAB Flare Blitz to compliment Arcanine's admirable 110 base Attack stat. Flame Charge, in terms of the moveset I recommended, has been outclassed. The slot can be filled with Wild Charge, however. That way, you can still hit Water types who destroy Acranine.

Luxray-Raidina
Ability-rivalry
Item:magnet
Best ivs: 31 sp attack 27 attack
Naughty nature

Moves:
Wild charge
Attract
Crunch
Thunderbolt

Okay, Luxray may benefit from Trick Room if you want him to be a Revenge Killer. I just wanted to say that in case you are dead set on keeping Trick Room on Gardevoir. However, as all Sweepers are concerned, Wish support is always welcomed, and more or less recommended. It just so happens that Luxray could probably get equivalent potency from either one. The Magnet falls under the same category as the Mystic Water, so please read that again if necessary to understand why I'm going to recommend something else. That item is the Life Orb, which I have mentioned a few times now. EVs should go into Attack and Speed respectively, with the remainder in HP. Naughty should be rid of in favor of Adamant, simply because Luxray could use the defenses. As far as moves are concerned, Luxray would get the most from Wild Bolt / Superpower / Crunch / Ice Fang. Wild Bolt is your primary STAB attack and something that I am very surprised to not see on your set. Superpower is for Krookodile, a common check to Luxray in UU. Crunch and Ice Fang are basically filler attacks for coverage but Ice Fang can be replaced with any of the elemental Fang-Attacks, save Thunder. It depends on what you encounter most while you play. Fire Fang can help again Steel types like Scizor or Ferrothorn while Ice Fang can deal with Dragon and Ground types (but mainly Gliscor).

Leafeon-Flora
Ability-leaf guard
Item:miracle seed
Best ivs: 31 speed 28 attack
Jolly nature

Moves:
Sword dance
Leaf blade
Synthesis
X scizor

Leafeon can do much more than what you have going on, sorry to say. :[ Miracle Seed is such another like the Magnet and Mystic Water. Please refer to them. EVs are best in 252 HP / 252 Defense / 4 Special Defense. I'm not very well versed in Leafeon beyond what its movepool is so if someone could come on in and fix up whatever mistakes there are, that would be great. I can see why you would want a Jolly nature, but an Impish nature is something Leafeon can really sink its teeth into, giving it maximum physical bulkiness along with the EV spread. I've heard many things about Leafeon being one of the best Swords Dance Baton Passers this Gen. Which, in my opinion, is one of the few things that Leafeon has over Growth Venusaur. But, Leafeon can also be a good Physical Wall if played correctly. It just isn't made to be a Physical Sweeper like you have its moveset reflecting. However, if you do want to use Swords Dance in a Baton Passing set, I recommend: Baton Pass / Swords Dance / Leaf Blade / Synthesis or Double Edge with an Adamant/Jolly nature. In this senerio, you can theoretically get off a few Swords Dances because of Leafeon's high Defense, attack, and pass the boosts along to Luxray or Arcanine. But I believe that Leafon functions more efficiently with Wish / Protect / Leaf Blade / Heal Bell or Roar or Yawn with an Impish nature. This way, it can support your team with Wish or Heal Bell in the absence of Gardevoir and not be Taunt bait with Leaf Blade. This one is totally up to you and what you think your team needs. Like I've said before, in my opinion Leafeon doesn't make a good sweeper because it's pretty much walled by every Steel type in existence. Even Mawile can wall Leafeon. D: It's also going to depend on what tier you want to play in. Leafeon is just outclassed by other Eeveelutions like Vaporeon in that case.

Scrafty-Jason
Ability-moxie
Best ivs: hopefully 31 defense above 21 attack
Impish nature

Moves:
Ice punch
Dragon dance
Crunch
High jump kick

You got a pretty nice Scrafty set here. And not the first to be named Jason, if I remember correctly. Jolly > Impish though. And Leftovers are fine. That's all.

Overall, it's clear that you have a basic understanding of competitive battling. And you're team doesn't have any super significant typing weaknesses. However, I do see Haxorus walking all over this team. But that's something that you'll be able to work through with experience and time. Anyway, I hope this was a bit helpful! :D

Good luck!

Years
@Alexial
Spoiler:

I'd say that your team is already great with Alexial's ratings, but you need some sweeping to do.

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Shell Armor
EV: 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid/Modest
-Hidden Power (Fighting) or your own choice of a Special Attack
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Shell Smash

Cloyster can replace any Pokemon on your team. (Though I suggest Samurott) So Cloyster enters the battle, but it may not be OHKO'ed because of the Focus Sash. While you are still alive, set up Shell Smash, and it increases your Spd and Atk. It also lowers Def, but don't worry about that, you'll easily OHKO everybody on your opponent's team - literally, I used this devil, and he beat every single member on the opponents team 6-0. Good luck!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'd say that your team is already great with Alexial's ratings, but you need some sweeping to do.

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Shell Armor
EV: 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid/Modest
-Hidden Power (Fighting) or your own choice of a Special Attack
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Shell Smash

As far as this Gen is concerned, Cloyster really shouldn't be sweeping unless it has Skill Link. ._.

However, there is a point to be made here. Samurott is outclassed by many other Water types, such as Cloyster. The only problem is that Cloyster (and Scrafty) are OU. So, if you want to play in UU (the tier that the majority of your Pokemon fall into to) than it might be an issue. It's all up to you. So, here's a decent set for Skill Link Cloyster.

Cloyster @ Life Orb / Focus Sash (King's Rock)
Skill Link
252 Attack / 208 Speed / 48 Special Attack
Naive [+Speed; -Sp.Defense]
- Shell Smash
- Rock Blast
- Icicle Spear
- Hydro Pump / Razor Shell

Okay, so this is probably the best Cloyster can ask for in regards to a sweeping set. Shell Smash will boost your offensive abilities in a ridiculous way, as in, +2 in Attack, Special Attack, and Speed ridiculous at the cost of -1 Defense. Which Cloyster has so much of it's stupid. :x From what I understand, a STAB Icicle Spear will reach a Base Power of 187. Factoring in a 20% boost from the Life Orb, and you're looking at dealing some serious damage. With Shell Smash? Yes please. Now, the other thing you can do is use the King's Rock. I know that sounds really silly and gimmicky, but if I remember correctly, it will make Icicle Spear and Rock Blast 47% more likely to Flinch the opponent. So, that's up to you too. Also, since Samurott is your lead, it's safe to go with a Focus Sash if you plan on replacing it with Cloyster as your lead. The last move slot is kind of lackluster. I prefer investing a few EVs into Special Attack so I can get off a Hydro Pump decently. However, you can go with Cloyster's only good physical Water attack, Razor Shell. Again, up to you. Theoretically, you could also do the good ol' Spikes or Toxic Spikes / Rapid Spin / Ice Shard / Surf or Razor Shell. It's outdated and predictable, but would be useful on your team since you lack any Entry Hazard or Rapid Spin support. In my opinion, you already have some pretty decent sweepers in Arcanine and Luxray. But it's not like Cloyster would hurt your team either. Again, this is completely up to you.

Oh, and I forgot to mention a good EV spread for Scrafty. 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP is good.

Good luck!

Years
Not bad, my friend. This is my team:

Please keep in mind, Rayquaza and Mewtwo are the only lvl 100, but the others are all 80+, with the exception of Snorlax. He is in the process of EV training focusing on HP and Defense. Its level is 73, and it's health is 356 and growing. Much higher than Rayquaza and Mewtwo. It's defense is a mere 133, which really isn't that bad, but it could be much higher.

Groudon
Ability:Drought
Item: Flame Plate
Nature:Sassy

Moves:
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Giga Impact
Solarbeam

Kyogre
Ability:Drizzle
Item: Splash Plate
Nature: Lax

Moves:
Hydro Pump
Sheer Cold (for some reason, this hasn't missed in a long time)
Double Edge
Surf

Rayquaza
Ability: Air Lock
Item: none
Nature: Jolly

Moves:
Thunderbolt
Dragon Pulse
Outrage
Fly

Snorlax
Ability: Immunity
Item: None
Nature: Modest

Moves:
Rest
Flamethrower
Sleep Talk
Heavy Slam

Zoroark
Ability: Illusion
Item: Dread Plate
Nature: Rash

Moves:
Faint Attack
Foul Play
Night Slash
Night Daze

Mewtwo
Ability: Pressure
Item: Mind Plate
Nature: Gentle

Moves:
Shadow Ball
Aura Sphere
Psystrike
Psychic

I dont think you can use legends....

flubbateios

Samurott-Fu - You might want to use a Pokemon with more defenses and more speed, Suicune is a better option (hard to obtain though)
Ability- torrent - I cant change that.
Item:Mystic Water- you might want a water gem instead because of a bigger boost (I know you only use it once)
Best ivs: 31 attack 31 sp attack - Ok thats nice
Mild nature

Moves:
Aqua jet - doesn't deal enough damage, it's a nice quick damage dealer but as I said above a faster water pokemon helps, you might want to use surf instead. Surf has a 95 base power with 100% accuracy and is a special move so good for special sweepers.
Megahorn - good against grass and psychic types but Ice Beam is a better choice because of accuracy.You can stick something like Toxic so you see your opponent take a slow and painful KO
Icebeam - Perfect, nothing else to that
Rain dance - takes a turn setting up and many pokemon are faster, amd the ones that are slower (but know thunder) will KO your Samurott with Thunder because of Rain Dance in it's place you should put a last resort move which deals a lot of damage like hyper beam,

Try this Suicune @ Water Gem
EV's 252 Sp.Atk/ 126 Def/ 126 Sp.Def
Ability- Pressure
Nature= Modest but whatever ( otherwise Serious, Docile,Bashful, Hardy and Quirky are good too)

Moves:
Toxic
Ice Beam
Surf
Hyper Beam/Extrasensory

Like it?

Years
  • Age 27
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
I would replace Samurott with Azumarill if you're playing UU. I use the Azu-Band set where you put 8 EVs into speed, and throw the rest into Atk and HP.

Azumarill
@Choice Band
Adamant
Aqua Jet
Ice Punch/Super Power
Bulldoze
Double Edge/Waterfall

Just a mild suggestion, as Aqua Jet will ravage anything that's weak to it. Especially in the UU tier.

Last edited:
Years
I would replace Samurott with Azumarill if you're playing UU. I use the Azu-Band set where you put 8 EVs into speed, and throw the rest into Atk and HP.

Azumarill
@Choice Band
Adamant
Aqua Jet
Ice Punch/Super Power
Bulldoze
Double Edge/Waterfall

Just a mild suggestion, as Aqua Jet will ravage anything that's weak to it. Especially in the UU tier.

Azumarill is actually very viable in OU as well, due to threats like Excadrill and Terrakion being everywhere. Superpower should always take precedence over Bulldoze, though.

Anyhow, since no one has suggested it, the OP should consider trying Work Up Virizion over Leafeon, since this doesn't look like a Drought Team [Chlorophyll is Leafeon's best chance at a niche in OU]

Virizion @ Leftovers/Life Orb
64 Attack/192 Special Attack/252 Speed
Hasty Nature
Trait: Justified
-Work Up
-Hiddern Power [Ice]
-Giga Drain
-Close Combat

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I dont think you can use legends....
There is a ban list, which you can find here.

As far as the team, Alexial covered the vast majority of the issues and problems and it would make your team a lot better if you went through and followed her advice. In general, your team lacks... viability. It's cool to use your favorite Pokemon all the time, but sometimes Pokemon are just flat out worse than others. This is the case for some of your Pokemon - for others, it's simply misused sets and moves.

Don't get me wrong, it's cool and even encouraged to play with your favorite Pokemon, but by posting a thread you're asking us to optimize your team and sometimes entire Pokemon changes have to come with rates. For example, Samurott in general has a hard time standing past any of it's Water-type friends. Everything it can do something else can do better, really. If you were looking for a Rain setter, you can use Politoed. If you were looking for a bulky Water-type with solid coverage and utility, you can use Rotom-W. If you were looking for a powerful Priority abuser, you can look into CB Azumarill. There are tons of options out there, but when you're making a team competitive you want to optimize everything as much as possible and that includes replacing ineffective 'mons for effective ones. Other examples include replacing Gardevoir for something like Reuniclus and Luxray for Thundurus or even Raikou.

If you're really interested in getting into battling, Alexial's advice is wonderful and you should take it to heart.

Years
Wow blaziken is banned in online?!? Wow i was just about to use him in my new team:( anyway i need to explain some things. First my arcinine. Besides the natures problem i also did not breed it right at all. I asumed that it learned flare blitz on its own so i acually dud the best i could with flame charge and arial ace. I also lvled it up too early to get crunch. Next my gardevoir had trick room for my armaldo who will be switch out to another team. My gardevoir is now:

@Left overs

-
Physic
Will o wisp
Wish
Shadow ball/ thunderbolt

Also im surprised many people dont like my leafeon set0.0
I just figuered a melee bulky grass type with speed would be fantastic but a baton passer is interesting.

Luxray has been removed and replace by a rotom washer version.

@leftovers

Confusion ray
Thundershock
Hydropump
Shadow ball

Also if any of you were wondering my armaldo moveset is

Sword dance
Rockblast
Xscissor
Earthquake

Anyways that you for the critizism everyone and i hope my next team does better.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Wow blaziken is banned in online?!? Wow i was just about to use him in my new team:( anyway i need to explain some things. First my arcinine. Besides the natures problem i also did not breed it right at all. I asumed that it learned flare blitz on its own so i acually dud the best i could with flame charge and arial ace. I also lvled it up too early to get crunch. Next my gardevoir had trick room for my armaldo who will be switch out to another team. My gardevoir is now:

@Left overs

-
Physic
Will o wisp
Wish
Shadow ball/ thunderbolt

Also im surprised many people dont like my leafeon set0.0
I just figuered a melee bulky grass type with speed would be fantastic but a baton passer is interesting.

Luxray has been removed and replace by a rotom washer version.

@leftovers

Confusion ray
Thundershock
Hydropump
Shadow ball

Also if any of you were wondering my armaldo moveset is

Sword dance
Rockblast
Xscissor
Earthquake

Anyways that you for the critizism everyone and i hope my next team does better.
Because of the new Wish mechanics (the receiver of Wish gets half the user's HP), Gardevoir isn't as good a Wisher in Gen V. You could use Thunder Wave or Toxic as an additional status, Protect to scout for moves, or Pain Split for semi-reliable healing.

Also, if you're planning to use Rotom-W defensively, this is your best bet, since Confuse Ray carries an unreliable status:
-Thunderbolt/Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-Will-o-Wisp/Hidden Power Fire
-Pain Split
EVs: 112 HP/252 SAtk/144 Spe
Item: Leftovers

Years
Because of the new Wish mechanics (the receiver of Wish gets half the user's HP), Gardevoir isn't as good a Wisher in Gen V. You could use Thunder Wave or Toxic as an additional status, Protect to scout for moves, or Pain Split for semi-reliable healing.

Also, if you're planning to use Rotom-W defensively, this is your best bet, since Confuse Ray carries an unreliable status:
-Thunderbolt/Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-Will-o-Wisp/Hidden Power Fire
-Pain Split
EVs: 112 HP/252 SAtk/144 Spe
Item: Leftovers

I acually have no idea what pain split is ...... Anyway i guess how most people use rotom wash is defensively although i only chose this type over another type becase of my friends milotic(the damn thing wont die my a leaf blade with life orb...) ill look into it tho

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I acually have no idea what pain split is ...... Anyway i guess how most people use rotom wash is defensively although i only chose this type over another type becase of my friends milotic(the damn thing wont die my a leaf blade with life orb...) ill look into it tho

Pain Split averages the user's current HP and the opponent's current HP. It works well with Roton because of its low HP.

If you want to use Wash Rotom offensively:
-Volt Switch/Thunderbolt
-Hydro Pump
-Hidden Power Fire/Ice
-Trick (the user and opponent switch held items)
Nature: Modest/Timid
EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Choice Specs/Choice Scarf

Years
Samurott-Fu - You might want to use a Pokemon with more defenses and more speed, Suicune is a better option (hard to obtain though)
Ability- torrent - I cant change that.
Item:Mystic Water- you might want a water gem instead because of a bigger boost (I know you only use it once)
Best ivs: 31 attack 31 sp attack - Ok thats nice
Mild nature

Moves:
Aqua jet - doesn't deal enough damage, it's a nice quick damage dealer but as I said above a faster water pokemon helps, you might want to use surf instead. Surf has a 95 base power with 100% accuracy and is a special move so good for special sweepers.
Megahorn - good against grass and psychic types but Ice Beam is a better choice because of accuracy.You can stick something like Toxic so you see your opponent take a slow and painful KO
Icebeam - Perfect, nothing else to that
Rain dance - takes a turn setting up and many pokemon are faster, amd the ones that are slower (but know thunder) will KO your Samurott with Thunder because of Rain Dance in it's place you should put a last resort move which deals a lot of damage like hyper beam,

Try this Suicune @ Water Gem
EV's 252 Sp.Atk/ 126 Def/ 126 Sp.Def
Ability- Pressure
Nature= Modest but whatever ( otherwise Serious, Docile,Bashful, Hardy and Quirky are good too)

Moves:
Toxic
Ice Beam
Surf
Hyper Beam/Extrasensory

Like it?
I acually refrain from using ultimate but the dog trio arent as bad as some of the new ones out there. I do indeed have a suicuine and may use it on another team.

Pain Split averages the user's current HP and the opponent's current HP. It works well with Roton because of its low HP.

If you want to use Wash Rotom offensively:
-Volt Switch/Thunderbolt
-Hydro Pump
-Hidden Power Fire/Ice
-Trick (the user and opponent switch held items)
Nature: Modest/Timid
EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
Item: Choice Specs/Choice Scarf

Thats almost exactly what i have minus hp fire. Can you change the hidden power on a pokemon or its set by birth?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I persoanly always thought the best team was

Charizard
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Pidgeot
Gengar
Darkrai

But thats just me ^^ I personaly love that team because it has a nice amount of Classic pokes in it and Darkrai's and Gengars moves are cool =)

o.o
I'd like to see an RMT for that.

Shirutenko said:
Thats almost exactly what i have minus hp fire. Can you change the hidden power on a pokemon or its set by birth?

Yes and no. Hidden Power attacks are determined by the IVs of each Pokemon, so you can breed to adjust the IVs, but you can't change the IVs once the Pokemon is "born". Does that make sense? Anyway, you can read a bit about Hidden Power's mechanics here.

Back