• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
I started playing today! I got a Female Charmander on my first try! o.o

Also...I wonder why my Rival also had Charmander...Shouldn't it be Squirtle? :/

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
That means you aren't using potions and pokeballs :)
You should spend your money on those items :D

I'm actually a cheater who wants to make Gyarados, Golem and Alakazam appear in the wild in the beginning.
(Use Gameshark Codes)

Because my Team is very strong in the beginning, I have no need for Potions or Pokeballs.
But, the Pokeballs and Potions I found on the ground, I intend to keep them.

Maybe they'll be useful somehow...?

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
When does 4.1 end?

Hi! I just tryed the latest beta of your hack! I know beta 4 ends after the event in rintah town when the dark orgzanition tries to destroy the town or something. But when does 4.1 end? Does it end when you get a new rival and beat/lose to him after the rintah town event?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Hi! I just tryed the latest beta of your hack! I know beta 4 ends after the event in rintah town when the dark orgzanition tries to destroy the town or something. But when does 4.1 end? Does it end when you get a new rival and beat/lose to him after the rintah town event?
Yes, that's the end. I hope you enjoyed playing.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Is this normal?

I did enjoy playing the hack. Thanks for answering the question. Also, at the beginning of the game, when you battle the dark orgzanition, why does it say a wild poochyena appeared with a wild pokemon theme instead of dark orgzanition person (or what it usually says when you battle the dark orgzanition ) would like to battle? And then send out poochyena? I am asking this because the dark orgzanition says go poochyena! And the poochyena isn't in the wild. Can someone tell me why it says poochyena is in the wild?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I did enjoy playing the hack. Thanks for answering the question. Also, at the beginning of the game, when you battle the dark orgzanition, why does it say a wild poochyena appeared with a wild pokemon theme instead of dark orgzanition person (or what it usually says when you battle the dark orgzanition ) would like to battle? And then send out poochyena? I am asking this because the dark orgzanition says go poochyena! And the poochyena isn't in the wild. Can someone tell me why it says poochyena is in the wild?

It's an edited version of the original script, which had it wild. Plus it was already sent out. No point in sending it twice.

Puppier

Pokemon Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2011
walkthrough

First is there a walkthrough that goes through the Entire game? (and isn't a video). And whoever the doctor is WHY DID YOU DELETE MY POSTS! They had very important questions in those posts. If you had simply PM me I would have happily fixed them.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
First is there a walkthrough that goes through the Entire game? (and isn't a video). And whoever the doctor is WHY DID YOU DELETE MY POSTS! They had very important questions in those posts. If you had simply PM me I would have happily fixed them.
Well, to your first question, there is a walkthrough tool that takes you through MOST of the game, but its unfinished and only takes you up to the end of Beta 3. To the other thing, his job is to delete all unneeded posts and reported posts, Moderators don't PM you to fix things, because your supposed to be able to follow the rules without having to be reminded. Also, I wouldn't "Scream" at Mods. :\

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

Be mature. The Doctor is a famous Moderator and if you scream at him, he'll probably just send you an infraction.

And Mods don't PM you, like what Avi said. They'll delete your posts, if they're not needed, they actually help
you correct your mistakes on what you've did.

ShadowForce_G

Endless learning...
Years
And whoever the doctor is WHY DID YOU DELETE MY POSTS! They had very important questions in those posts. If you had simply PM me I would have happily fixed them.

You're new, aren't you...
You should read the RULES...

You may not double posting, and yours.....multi-post (4 posts)!
You should make it in a post, not 4 posts...

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
There's a tool for the walkthrough but that doesn't cover beta 4...
And, The Docter is a Moderator Who is supposed to delete your posts that are against the rules.
To avoid having to get your posts deleted, you should read the rules.

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2011
Yaay! I always loved these hacked. :P They're awesome. Keep up the good work. :]

Puppier

Pokemon Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2011
You're new, aren't you...
You should read the RULES...

You may not double posting, and yours.....multi-post (4 posts)!
You should make it in a post, not 4 posts...
I found those other bugs after the original post i wasn't multi posting on purpose.
(I am sorry I yelled however)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back