• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of the Sapphire Mew (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
This RP went pretty well for a while but eventually people stopped posting and it died. I thik several of them left PC. So I decided to try again. Maybe this time we'll get members who won't leave.

A team of scientists have been working on a machine that can turn humans into super powerful Pokemon but the process is incredibly dangerous and none of them want to try it. They need test subjects but who would volunteer for such a thing. Nobody. What do they do now and where are they going to find humans to test their machine on?
Five trainers have received invitations to a top Pokemon Trainer party. These invitations read:

CONGRADULATIONS POKEMON TRAINER
You are one of the select few who have been chosen to attend the Top Trainer Pokemon Bash! The Pokemon Bash is a once in a life time opportunity. Top Trainers from all over the world will be there. At the party you will eat, battle, talk, trade, and at the end you will be told the secret passed down by the Elite Four for generations! This is the secret to the Elite Fours strength. You don't have to pay to enter all you have to do is show up. So come join in the fun at the Top Trainer Pokemon Bash!

How can they refuse? But when the trainers reach the place where the party is to be held they find out they have walked right into a trap. Before they can react they are seized and thrown into small metal chambers. The chambers all glow different colors for awhile then the glow fads and when the five trainers emerge their not human any more. "SUCCSESS" cry the scientists. What they don't know is that even though the trainers are now Pokemon they still remember who they are and they aren't happy at what has been done to them. No sooner do the scientists start jumping for joy do the Pokemon make them start running in terror. "We have to find the cure" one of the trainers shouted.? I got it,? said another reading something that had flashed up on a computer screen "They used a thing called the Ruby Two to make us this way. And in order to reverse it we have to find something called the Sapphire Mew."
(Oh yeah and don't worry about your Pokemon they were transported to wherever you got your Pokedex)

OK we need five trainers to join this RP. I?m one of them.

Ok heres the info you gotta give:

Name:
Nickname: what do you want to be called while your a Pokemon(optional)
What Pokemon were you turned into: You can be any Pokemon as long as its not legendary
Appearance: Your geneticly alterted super Pokemon so you can be a different color. But you don't have to be.
Personality:
Item: you can have up to 2 items but it has to be stuff like headband, leg bracelet, scarf, you know
Ability: Your super Pokemon so you have unusual or enhanced powers.

Heres mine

Name: Alana
Nickname: Blaze
What Pokemon were you turned into: Ninetales
Appearance:
FaveNinetales.gif

Personality: I'm friendly but a little shy. I'm a natural born leader and can be a bit harsh at times. But I'll never resort to violence if I can help it. When ever one of my friends is in trouble I'll do everything in my power to help.
Item: A navy headband with a flame on the font and a navy wristband on my right front paw which has two yellow stripes around it.
Ability: I have powerful psychic powers. These powers allow me to fly like Mew and Mewtwo.

Last edited:

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
Name: Summer
Nickname: Psy
What pokemon were you turned into: Espeon
Appearence:
espeon.gif

Personality: Kind and honest. She tried to do right things.
Items: Sapphire necklace
Abilities: Can read people's mind and can see the past and the future. She can also make potions.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
Name: Mizuiro
Nickname: Miz
What Pokemon were you turned into: Jolteon
Appearance: Pure white
Personality: Intelligent, very caring, sometimes a bit lazy or childish.
Item: white silk scarf
Ability: Can cause violent storms on rare occasions, and is faster than a normal jolteon.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Name: Paige
what pokemon you were turned into: white murcrow
Apperence: white red eyes
Personbality: is not developed enough to tell varies
Item: ruby neck lace
Ability: unknown

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
Name: Nichole
Nickname: Fire
What Pokemon were you turned into: Rapidash
Appearance: Regular Rapidash color only with a longer mane and tail
Personality: Independent and determined in everything I do
Item: none
Ability: faster than a normal Rapidash and can jump higher, too

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
I call experiment gone bad!!! :D
Name: Silver
Nickname: Skip
What Pokemon were you turned into: Eevee
Appearance:
Silver: Black hair and eyes, and always wears black clothes and a hat
Eevee: Same, but doesn't wear clothes. (he's a Pokemon)
Personality: Evil
Item: a hat that hides the symbol
Ability: Can evolve into any of it's evolutions, and back again.

Alana

Years
OOC: Silver I'm really really sorry but we already have enough people. Composer of Requiems there are only the five experiments. Alright lets get started.

The five Pokemon head for the exit. "Stop!" yells one of the lab members but of course they don't listen. "Ouch" cries Blaze as she trips over something lying on the floor. She scrables to her feet and starts running again. The scientists tried to follow but they couldn't keep up. "You haven't seen the last of us. We'll find you and when we do you'll pay!!" Said one of the scientists as he watched them disappear into the woods. Blaze stopped in a clearing and waited for the others to catch up.

Alana

Years
OOC: We don't know each other yet and we don't know about our powers yet. Sorry I forgot to menchine that. :P

Blaze saw the Espeon running towards her. Raising a paw she says, "Hello." Walks forward. "I'm Alana but I don't think my human name suits me anymore. So you can call me.....Blaze."

Alana

Years
Blaze nodded and sat down curling her nine tails around her. She looked into the trees and saw other Pokemon heading for them. But it was odd because they weren't really there. It was like she was seeing through the trees or something. She shook her head and put her head on her paws.

Alana

Years
Blaze looks over at Phsy. She sits up and asks, "So did you recieve an invitation or did something else happen?"

Alana

Years
"Don't beat yourself up about it. I fell for it to. I'm pretty sure that how all of the trainers were caught." Sighs. "I hope the others get here soon. If we ever hope to be human again we'll have to work together."

Alana

Years
Blaze wasn't listening. She was thinking about everything that she had found out. "The Sapphire Mew." She whispers. "The only way to reverse the effects of the Ruby Two is to use the Sapphire Mew."

Alana

Years
OOC: We should wait for an attack until the others arrive. After they do I'll explain everything that I read on the computer screen. Then we'll be attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back