• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If only (s)he were real...

Years
I have a ridiculous amount of love for Misha Collins, so I suppose if I were to wish one of his characters were real it would definitely be Castiel from Supernatural. ahhhhhh far too gorgeous for his own good.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I really loved this guy named Patrick in the Pendragon book series. There are obviously no pictures of him, so I guess I relied on my imagination. I think he had really loveable flaws, and great character traits. The way he is described in the book is someone I would find myself attracted to.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Yoko Littner...if you've seen Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan, then you know why owo

If you really wanna know, It's because she's got a sniper rifle and kicks arse, that's why. ;3

Ohmygod... Yoko <3 i was thinking about putting her but, Saber won out in the end XD

Hmmm... another character would be...

Spoiler:

Tomoyo <3 Such a great personality and... SO KAWAAAI XD

Riolucario11

Bubbly Wubbly Pony Waifu
Years
Gaah, so many anime boys, what to do, what to do...*Deep breath*

Well, if I had to have one...Kaoru Hitachiin. Since I can't legally post links yet, he's one of the infamous Hitachiin Twins from the anime Ouran Highschool Hostclub, and he is one of the beauties in my avatar~

He's so sensitive and kind and sweet and I always daydream about him...don't judge me, I'm a crazy otaku. Even my boyfriend dreams about his anime girls, it's just a great way to spend your day~

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I'm surprised no one else has said this- I really want the Doctor to be real. That guy is just amazing in every single way, he's saved galaxies, he's done all that. He's just so quirky and funny, it's really saddening that's he's not real. He'd be badass to have in real life imo. :]

Years
There have been so many animated characters I have been crushing on, whether it'd be video games, cartoons or anime I always wanted to see them in a reality. If I were to choose I'd obviously pick Ash's Oshawott from the Pokemon anime series. He is just so adorable!

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
I always crush on pretty brunette girls in anime/cartoons :3

Wxhr0Cp.jpg

PNosgvk.jpg

Although I don't actually know who that character is? Hehe, Katara and Ty Lee from Avatar and May from Pokemon are also cute (I think May's hair would be better put down to the back rather than kept in a bandana but she's still cool!)

But yeah, pretty much any girl of that physical description i'm infatuated with in fiction, especially if they're an interesting character.

Mark you fool >.> how do you not know who Haruhi is? XD

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
When I was younger (ie up to age 13 or 14?) I totally crushed on anime characters. Now I fall in love with the idea of characters, which I'm pretty sure is all it was all along, and while I'll still probably like them just as much, it's in a very different way.

I'm sure it's just the idea of them, too. Like... *cough* Daryl Dixon *cough*.

Years
These days I don't crush on fictional people. Don't judge people who do, just isn't for me anymore.

If I were 14 I'd pick Ash Ketchum in a heartbeat. He was my first crush. Figures it'd be on a fictional character. :p I thought he was omgsohot/kawaii/whatever. Oh, those teenage years.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
When I was a little kid, I had a total crush on Yu-Gi-Oh and Raven from Teen Titans xD

I have but one fictional crush (as far as animated things go). I don't wish they were real or anything, but... tee-hee x3

Spoiler:

I feel so silly posting this, omg

Years
I'm sure it's just the idea of them, too. Like... *cough* Daryl Dixon *cough*.

Oh Lawrd yes. Daryl Dixon is the definition of total bad ass.. Like, you can't get cooler than a Red neck, zombie slaying, cross bow wielding, Harley riding, poncho wearing and don't get on my bad side or else I will kill you 5 times before you hit the ground type of guy. Haha. ;)

TY

Since i saw her for the first time in my White playthrough, Skyla was the person i have a huge crush on...

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Oh Lawrd yes. Daryl Dixon is the definition of total bad ass.. Like, you can't get cooler than a Red neck, zombie slaying, cross bow wielding, Harley riding, poncho wearing and don't get on my bad side or else I will kill you 5 times before you hit the ground type of guy. Haha. ;)

Spot on! This is exactly what I think. When he was first introduced I thought he was going to be just like his brother, but turned out to be the nice one. ♥

Back