• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

nitemate

Don't play Pokemon anymore ...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
Granted, but Pokemon X and Y release is cancelled.

I wish I was Ash ketchum

nitemate

Don't play Pokemon anymore ...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
Granted, it evolves into Professor Oak lol

I wish FR/LG had time system.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Granted but they are pre-volutions of magikarp
I wish pokemon were real

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
Granted, but Hilbert/Hilda is an old man/woman bitter from losing his/her title as champion. He/She kills you.

I wish they would finally make Ruby/Sapphire remake.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Granted, but the remake is literally just Ruby/Sapphire with absolutely no changes, other than being playable on 3DS.

I wish to become the VGC champion.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Granted, but X/Y are released and you must completely redo your strategy.

Now I wish that Wailord gets a Megalution!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Granted. But it's too big to fit in the Nintendo 3DS or 2DS screens. :(

I wish a Mew would magically appear in front of the poster below me~ :3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Granted, but it was far too cute and I died from an adorableness overload :(

I wish that the Pokémon world no longer had annoying caves or surfing routes to pass through.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Granted. But now that these habitats have been destroyed, Zubats and Tentacools have adapted to live on the mainland, and aren't restrained to be in tall grass.

I wish the size of the 3DS screens were large enough to contain the sheer girth of Mega Wailord.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Granted, but now Pokémon will start to criticize Pokémon x human relationships.

I wish that Best Wishes wasn't ending so soon :(

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Granted, but each episode is just 30 minutes of Magikarp using Splash.

I wish for a Vulpix that won't run away or die or hurt me or get stolen or (every possible way to corrupt) and isn't a person cosplaying or in disguise.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Granted, but each episode is just 30 minutes of Magikarp using Splash.
... to be fair I'd still watch that. 8D

I wish for a Vulpix that won't run away or die or hurt me or get stolen or (every possible way to corrupt) and isn't a person cosplaying or in disguise.
Wish granted but the sun rays produced by the Drought ability never stop increasing in intensity and end up killing off all the crops and boiling all the water in the world, starving and killing everybody other than you because it came with a free Tropius (that somehow knows Water Gun) who gives you his bananas for food, water for drinking and fans you from the heat with his giant leafy wings. Your Vulpix is fine, no one's corrupt and you're not hurt - checkmate. ;D

I wish for Generation 6 to introduce only Fairy-type Pokémon to balance out the type amounts.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
I wish for Generation 6 to introduce only Fairy-type Pokémon to balance out the type amounts.
Granted, but Fairy now deals super-effective to all the other types & they deal only half damage to Fairies.

I wish that all pokeballs that I get are Master Balls!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Granted but for some reason it was decided that Master Balls now work like Pokeballs... but worse.

I wish for a mountain of Swablu.

Back