• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Sunfishy Fakedex

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Fixing up the smoothness on the shading of the nose/face and adding some AA to the eyes would definitely improve the look. However, I think the fingers are fine. I mean, look at Machop's evo line. They basically have humanoid hands. So it's not unheard of.

Ah, well I wasn't going to alter it anyway haha :D

And yeah, the face is definititely a mess, and I'll give him a "nose job" later.
Also, got the Fire starter's final evo done. 128x128 on accident though...

Mysticore spend their time flying around in the layer of clouds. The heat they generate alter the many clouds they pass through, forming many interesting shapes. Fire/Flying

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Eh, this is kind of an awkward update...
but I didn't want it to disappear off the radar, so here's a 96x96 version of Mysticore, which I beleive is the correct size for the sprites found in Black and White.

I also fixed up the weird legs the previous version had :P

Back