• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Aye sport, PC's got all that and more! First, allow me to say,welcome to the forums pal, and it's great to meet you on this humble night! :3

As said, PC has a lot of stuff, so, try out a couple of boards that catch your eye! Maybe the pokemon ones, or the leisurely ones? Whichever the case maybe, enjoy them, and don't hesitate to jump right in the discussions! For your trading, all you gotta do is head on over to the Trade Plaza and you'll be surrounded by all kinds of members who would love to trade with you! I wish you luck on all your trading! Go get em' deals. <33

I hope that we can get to know you better soon, like your hobbies/interests, and I also hope that we can chat again real soon! Don't be shy on letting us know anytime you need any help with anything, okay? If you have a question or two, you can ask any one of us, including myself, in which I would love to help out anytime! Have a great stay! <33

And be seeing you soon, yeah?~ :3

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Aaaaah, trading.. that reminds me of how I was gonna work on breeding more, and get into the whole trading scene. I have yet to do it, though. Ugh, I'm so lazy. xD;

Welcome to PC, Choco - have fun! c:

Years
Heya Choco, welcome to PC and yeah very happy to meet you!

If you're looking for the place to trade, Aura has shown you around the Trade Corner section which is our main hub for all things pertaining to trading. The resident moderators there as well as the regulars who frequent the section have some really great knowledge about trading so you'll definitely be hanging out with some very cool people over there, and yeah I do hope you can get whatever Pokemon you need thanks to the Quick Trade Threads and Trade Shops there.

I do look forward to getting to know more about you so yeah if you ever need a friend or just wanna chat, my profile is always open for a visitor message or two, and the staff team are always there if you need assistance with anything like Aura over there. Have fun and enjoy your time here!

- Hikari

Back