• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Let's try and make something like Did you know
Did you know: That in Isshu (in anime) they wanted to take up some of the old features, like Ash gotta catch 'em all, and turning his cap when he throw the pokéball?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was about to say 'Now that Curious is a Ghost, it's time to get back on topic. :U' But let's try to stay on topic next ghost, alright? :3

No, I didn't know that. (b'')b

Uhhhh..... /can't think of anything.

Sapeiro

Random Trainer
Years

Did you know: Ash never caught (or was given) any Pokémon when he had a full team, with the exception of Krabby, at the Lighthouse?

Way to go, Pokémon Master................

Olli

Years
18 It doesen't really matter, Thorns.
Ghosts can just start the counting over.
And for information, you could just read the rules.

Did you know: That 4Kids once said that Seviper was the evolution of Arbok?

Last edited:

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

About time someone reached 100.

And did you know it sounds like Smeargle swears in the Pichu Bros. short that came with the movie with Entei? Also, apparently part of Sinnoh's map looks like a certain symbol...

Olli

Years

I didn't seem to find the symbol you were talking about, but i discovered that the lakes are HUGE!
Seriously. They're bigger than some of the towns.

Did you know: That Ash's original goal was to catch them all, but later on he lost interest for that and started to train his Pokémon more

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

The Nazi symbol can be found, nya. But I personally think some people have no life if they try and find things like that XD;

I think Ash's idea of being a Pokemon Master is to get through all the regions that exist (except for the spinoff ones) and get eight badges per region.

Olli

Years
Yeah, but even though he has beaten 32 gyms (+1 in the Isshu region) It still keeps being a challenge to beat a gym.

Did you know: Currently Ash have 55 Pokémons (30 Tauros' O_O)

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

36 + Isshu, actually (remember the Orange Islands?).

There's a comic where Ash promised to trade Aipom for Dawn's Buizel. Instead, he gives her a Tauros and keeps both o3o

candracar272

That person
Years

...Pffft. I don't know enough Pokemon trivia off the top of my head. llD Something from my meager, random list then:

Did you know that if a Pokemon with the "swarm" ability is first in your party, the chance of hearing the cries of the Pokemon of that area increase?

Last edited:
Back