• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My RMXP Pok?mon Tileset/Autotile rips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2005
I was originally going to post these in the pinned resources topic, but I saw that most of the posts (at least the ones I looked at) were simply links to resources on other sites, like GW, etc.

I compiled these myself from images on The Spriter's Resource and ripped a lot of them myself, too. Here's my complete tileset and autotile collection for Pok?mon RMXP. :)

Click here for directory.

Note: That page is an uploaded part of the site I'm working on, but not all of it is complete. Also note that I urge you not to look at any other part of the site (because I don't want to get in trouble for advertising, heehee).

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2009
Shouldn't this be in the resource thread?

Ionem

.biomechanic.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2005
Did you read what I said about that?

Anyway, if there's really a problem, then I don't mind if this is locked and I'll repost it there.

It just seemed to me that the resource thread was mostly just "look what I found" posts and not "look what I made".

xantor

...:::...
Years
There's heaps of them. I've been working on saving up resources for when I make a game. No idea when I will though. Well done I'm sure people will apppreciate them.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, there really isn't much problem with threads like these. It's just that threads like these usually die down after a while and people forget about them. The resource thread was made to archive people's works along with links to other sites. It's your choice whether or not you make threads like these, but I'd recommend posting this in the resources thread. Nice work BTW.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2005
You have a point. I guess I'll post them in the resources thread too. I didn't think of that, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back