• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Black Infection [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
:P It is a cool name. I just meant cool in the sense of unusual, as in "Why would parents name their kids that" names. I love those!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Well, I'm not good at making names like that, but I've been thinking of just making an off the wall character. I'm trying to think of a good name for him/her. Hmm... But that's for a different RP. You may she the oddball pop up somewhere, when I actually get an idea for a concept.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hooray for oddballs! Just VM if you need help lol. I look up weird names, or just names in general.

Nideous

Years
I'll do that. XD

Also, I'm not sure why, but when I post stuff, sometimes the words got a hyperlink and that makes a pop up ad for some search engine. The reason I bring this up is because this time the words 'pop up' got the hyperlink with the pop up. >_> Um... I'm not sure what to make of that. XD

Edit: I've come up with the name!!!

Quincy Zanather Marley Doreen the 3rd.

What do you think? Quite a mouthful, am I right?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Mine does that too. Dunno why, lol. Awesome name! Woohoo! XD Now the question for the SU is: what happened to the first two?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I like seeing how people roll with the punches in RPs. XD And speaking of that, I've posted and I do believe this is not how you should see daily life.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
In my most recent post, Nique meets an entire family of cute critters!

Oh right, Nideous, what were you were saying about Celes going ballistic if she ever met Nique....? >:3

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I'm probably going to be tempted to have Eliza catch her second pokemon in the near future. So I figure I might as well throw it out there. I'll probably have her catch her first two earlier on, and the last three will be more situational. (Also, do wild pokemon have to have certain levels, or just appropriate levels? I'm going to assume a base level of 10, which does help because the pokemon I'm talking about doesn't even learn offensive moves until level 7, but if I need to go lower, assume I'm alright with it.)

Cubone ♂ Lv. 10
Moves: (Growl, Bone Club, Belly Drum [Egg], Sandstorm [TM])

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Whatever's appropriate. I don't think there will be level 50 Furrets by New Bark. And yes, Level 10 is the base level. And Cubone works with those moves :D

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
LEVEL 100 MAGIKARPS RAWWRRAGGH

But anyway, yeah. Thanks! I'll probably catch that Cubone in the near future. Chances are a Growlithe will follow. Not sure about any others though.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Just wing it! (It's what i do for Children are hunted XD)

Ah, Magikarps!

Nideous

Years
Hm... If you're going to get a Growlithe I may need to change my final team... What to pick... Eh, I guess I'll go with Ninetails after all.

On second thought, I'll evolve Celes into a Flareon and get a hold of a Luxray. They are pretty boss.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Yes Luxray are boss. *looks at Sparx and grins* And Flareon are adorable and awesome.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Not bad at all. XD I just almost considered giving Naren an Ampharos. Dunno why except that it's cute and wrecked the Elite Four in HGSS

Back