• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Hello

I have a question i have beaten Fire red with only my arbok can i get into this Challenge? i have screenshots of hall of fame and a screenshot of the 2nd slaying of the champion where Arbok is at lvl. 100.
I don't quite understand the question. Are you asking to be put in the champions list? If yes then no problem I'll change it right away, it would be good to see the screenshot though its not manditory. Also for the Kanto games the challenge ends when your beat the champion, your rival, the first time so whatever you do after that is up to you.
i only used other pokes to capture enough pokemon after the first elite four to get to sevii islands 4-7
Using your slaves and whatnot to catch other Pokemon is fine, just don't fight any trainers unless its with the Pokemon you're soloing with.
and in double battles where i just shifted between my hm slaves so they didn't have to attack?
As for the double battles that's completely understandable, when it comes to them its really up to you what to do. I normally just KO the slaves though switching between them seems like a better option, wish I thought of that. :P

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Jebus Crackers I'm back. More of a walkthrough episode than anything else.

Part 12:

-Went to Olivine City
-Fought many, many folks
-Saw my Rival
-Fought more folks
-???

Spoiler:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Jebus Crackers I'm back. More of a walkthrough episode than anything else.

Part 12:

-Went to Olivine City
-Fought many, many folks
-Saw my Rival
-Fought more folks
-???

Spoiler:

Sorry but are you participating in a single challenge or ultimate challenge? Alse how many badges do you have? I'd like to add you to the OP but I need to know first.

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Sorry but are you participating in a single challenge or ultimate challenge? Alse how many badges do you have? I'd like to add you to the OP but I need to know first.

My fault, I've been on this challenge forever, thought I would still be listed. I am on an Ultimate Challenge with Zubat, in second gen right now and just got my fifth badge (Cianwood)

Annnnd speaking of which.

I like water routes. I don't like water routes WHEN I'M TALKING TENTACOOL!

Part 13:

-Crossing the sea
-Observing the Whirl Islands.
-Tentacool
-Tentacool
-??? (It's more Tentacool)

Spoiler:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Wow, you do go far back. You've been working on that challenge for quite a while. James only just took over, and there are so many posts in the thread and such a huge gap where no one updated that it's no wonder you weren't on the list. It would be a nightmare trying to bring this thread all the way up to speed with all those posts.

Can't wait to get back to this challenge. For whatever reason seeing all your solo posts makes me want to do mine more. lmao. Almost done with Love in the Clouds, then I'll be making the push with Gallade, and maybe starting my other planned solo, Nidoking.

Years
okay here is pics for my arbok Fire red Solo Challenge

Spoiler:

that should be it the pics are after Beating the Elite four the second time, at the first elite four Trapper was at ~85 :D

Mr. Whiscash

Unegged Hatch
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2016
Just started my Pokemon Red run, after rolling Vileplume of all things. Oddish is a REALLY rough start. Like I thought it was going to be impossible until I got Acid. Oh man I can't believe I'd be so excited to get Acid!
e: Turns out I did it. Petal Dance was actually really useful by the endgame and Body Slam is a good move. I give this whole run 2 stars out of 5.
q7PIRNi.png

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Waha! I finished playing Love In The Clouds, so today I spent some time on my solo challenge. I just beat Crusher Wake, so now I have 5 badges. Solo challenges don't really seem to be my cup of tea to be honest, but I will tough it out and complete this challenge! And maybe do it one more time with Nidoking...

Team:

Roronoa (Gallade)
Lvl 46, Jolly
128/131/77/73/123/108
-Psycho Cut
-Drain Punch
-Earthquake
-Leaf Blade

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I guess I'm back with this, don't know if all my posts went anywhere, but I am doing Ultimate, and I have completed 3/5 of my generations. FR, G, and Ruby have been finished, I move on now to Diamond, in which I have already completed most of the game (7/8 badges) Pokemon: Arcanine

After demolishing the 7th gym and seeing my rival, Barry, depressed I believe I heard Mars talk about the Veilstone city HQ, Maybe I should take a trip there and rain on some parades. After reaching the HQ, I find that my investigation needs to be further carried out underground and my main goal is to infiltrate the Team Galactic HQ. Thus, I get lost for at least fifteen minutes thinking I had more work to do when I had finished off the last trainer... -_-

(By the way, the last two games [Diamond and Black] will be on my DS so, I'm gonna have to generate Growlithe onto the next game)

Arcanine's progress:

Name: Brisingr
Level: 58
Nature: Rash
Atk:160
Def:130
Sp.A:167
Sp.D:106
Spe:155
Ability: Intimidate
-Moves-
~Flamethrower
~Crunch
~Flame Wheel
~Take Down

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
Spencer the Scizor Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Fire Red - Completed: 8 of 8 badges obtained, Elite 4 defeated
Crystal - 16 of 16 badges obtained Red defeated
Emerald - 8 of 8 badges obtained, Steven defeated
Diamond - 8 of 8 badges obtained, Elite 4 defeated (moments ago
White 2 - Not Started

I know Scizor isn't challenging at all, that's why I started out with it.
Thanks for keeping track of everything James, I'll have White 2 done soon.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
Spoiler:

Tron the Riachu Ultimate Solo Challenge:
Leaf Green - Completed: 8 of 8 badges obtained, Elite 4 defeated
Crystal - 7 of 8 badges obtained - 0 of 8 badges obtained - Red not defeated
Emerald -
Platinum -
White 2 -

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I'll keep this update short.

After foiling Team Galactic's plan of creating a new world, I head to Sunyshore City where My favorite Gym leader seems to be Depressed, Is it me or is everyone around me always depressed, You all should try Cymbalta, the TV says it helps lol. Anyway, I show Volkner that there are some tough trainers out there while satisfying his boredom. I make my way to victory road, which I got out of the way in one trip, thank arceus. The Elite 4 seemed to be a little bit more difficult this time around, Maybe it was Big Bertha's Golem that made it more difficult, oh and I can't forget Cynthia's Garchomp that got a Crit earthquake on my poor Wolf/tiger/whatever it is. But all in all, I pulled out of this game satisfied, though I could have done better.

Final Marker for my dear Arcanine:
Name: Brisingr
Nature: Rash
Attack: 192
Defense: 156
Sp. Attack: 200
Sp. Defense: 126
Speed: 186
Moves:
~Flamethrower
~Crunch
~Flame Wheel
~Strength

Onto the next game, Pokemon Black! :D

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Spoiler:

302.gif

Sableye Lv.19 (Keen Eye) @Pecha Berry
52/39/31/30/34/28
-Thief
-Shadow Claw
-Power Gem
-Confuse Ray​

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Ok, so after watching that episode of the Pokemon anime when that Bellsprout nearly sweeps Ash's team, I decided to be a bit random and start a LeafGreen solo with Bellsprout. Of course, I can't evolve it, so I'll just have to hack it in early with an Everstone just so I don't accidently evolve it by not hitting the B button. Meh, worth a shot.

Name: KoboraX
Pokemon: Bellsprout
Challenge: Single
Game: LeafGreen

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
>Started with Totodile & Hacked Smoochum
>Defeated Gym leaders :- Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Morty, Jasmine & Chuck
PokemonGold1_zpsc86b075f.png
PokemonGold2_zps2d4b8106.png
PokemonGold3_zps3999d50e.png
PokemonGold5_zpsbffc495f.png
PokemonGold6_zps2f8e3e00.png
PokemonGold7_zps1247505c.png

>Smoochum Evolved into Jynx
PokemonGold4_zpsed5253d7.png

JYNX
S-J_zps8366635f.png

Lv.:- 43
Attack:- 64
Defense:- 50
Special Attack:- 127
Special Defense:- 110
Speed:- 112

Moves
>Body Slam
>Ice Punch
>Powder Snow
>Confusion

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Okay, defeated Burgh and Elesa just now, and here's my Sableye so far:

302.gif

Sableye Lv.33 (Keen Eye)
83/66/53/51/55/47
-Dig
-Shadow Claw
-Power Gem
-Faint Attack​

EDIT: To get to Driftveil, you NEED to partake in a Triple Battle in W2, so if no-one minds, I've caught two Pokemon to use quickly. Please forgives me...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back