• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash Gray Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
The original Ash Gray thread has been closed. But I have a question about a bug if someone knows about it. I couldn't seem to find my answer through the 180 pages of comments on the original thread but does someone know how to fix this sound bug in the game that won't go away. I got all the way to the Mewtwo event in the Hack and my sound out of nowhere started going haywire with a constant buzzing noise. I've tried reloading my save on the emulator (I didin't save in-game, I "hard" saved to the emulator) and that didn't work, I've tried closing out VBA program and that won't, I've even given a thought that it would just go away after a while and that didn't work either. I have to play without sound and that bugs because I like the pokemon music and all the sound effects. If someone knows that solution to this please help me out. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back