• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
so they will work if i just import them into xp?
No, you need to double the size and put in a image of 256 of width and height of any number divisible by 32 below or equal of 33024.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Hey Pokecommunityeers! My friend is in RMXP game development, but has no internet, so I'm requesting some
resources for him. He is creating a Star Wars game and gave me a list of RMXP Format chars to hunt down. So if anyone has any, give me a link and some credits and I'll be on my way.

List of chars:
General Grievous
Nute Gunray
Battle Droids
Mace Windu
Count Dooku
Clone/Storm Troopers

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

XmarkXalanX

Shadow Master
Years
Probably a long shot, but is there anyone who is good at making Region Maps in HG/SS-style that could assist me with mine? I've got concept art for it done, but I'm having a bit of trouble making the in-game map.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
I've been trying to find the surfing/lapras sprites from Pokemon GSC, but so far I have had no luck at finding them. Could someone either give me the sprites, or at the very least show me where I can get them?

Harvey_Create

Pokemon Apex Team Member
Years
  • Age 27
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
Probably a long shot, but is there anyone who is good at making Region Maps in HG/SS-style that could assist me with mine? I've got concept art for it done, but I'm having a bit of trouble making the in-game map.

Contact NikNaks. He does HgSs Maps/

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
I need help with mapping

I need someone to help me with mapping...

I've already made at least 15 towns and lots routes, I've made a map an lots of events...however making dungeons is just tiring for me, i need someone to help me make at least 20+ dungeons...

Ive stopped of making events until whole world is mapped...as its confusing to do everything at once...

Here is also a little preview of how my map looks

Anyone willing to help post here

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
I need someone to help me with mapping...

I've already made at least 15 towns and lots routes, I've made a map an lots of events...however making dungeons is just tiring for me, i need someone to help me make at least 20+ dungeons...

Ive stopped of making events until whole world is mapped...as its confusing to do everything at once...

Here is also a little preview of how my map looks

Anyone willing to help post here

I will help! :D And it will give me experience for a hack that I hope to do in the future.

You can send me an email or post the patch. I am pretty good at mapping and I know mostly how to use advance map so ya I'll help.

My E-Mail is [email protected]

Last edited:

thor348

That's Oak to You
Years
I'd love to help you. Once I release my upcoming Beta Demo tomorrow (my signature = link), you can play some of it and see if you like my mapping style. If so, just PM me what you'd like me to do.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
Does anyone know of Gen 1-4 overworld sprites for Pokemon Essentials. I have found Gen 5. I know about spriter-resources I have tried to make my own but the resizing always messes up. So if someone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Tip on resizing the images to make them without blur would also be nice. :)

Thanks

~Lu Bu~

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Does anyone know of Gen 1-4 overworld sprites for Pokemon Essentials. I have found Gen 5. I know about spriter-resources I have tried to make my own but the resizing always messes up. So if someone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Tip on resizing the images to make them without blur would also be nice. :)

Thanks

~Lu Bu~
Resize using the "Nearest Neighbour" option. That won't blue any pixels.

Years
Animated Battle Moves? (GIF)

Hey guys, I need some animated Battle Moves (Ex: Ember attack,Razor leaf etc..) animated in GIF.
All I've found are the sheets in PNGs... Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm new. =P

Back