• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
Anybody have any luck on finding a shiny yet? I'm thinking about soft resetting to get a shiny charmander in my FR game but then again I woked so hard on getting my team.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i've decided to spite jaws and search for a spinda in my emerald version... i mean... i'm going to look for a skarmory... and if i just so happen to find a spinda first, i'll keep it quiet until jaws says something about it. be all pkmaster like that. ha!

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
Years
Takashi said:
Anybody have any luck on finding a shiny yet? I'm thinking about soft resetting to get a shiny charmander in my FR game but then again I woked so hard on getting my team.

Good luck.You will need it.Yesterday i tried getting shiny charmander i reseted the game over 200 times.And I had no success.
:(

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
rsgh5 said:
i've decided to spite jaws and search for a spinda in my emerald version... i mean... i'm going to look for a skarmory... and if i just so happen to find a spinda first, i'll keep it quiet until jaws says something about it. be all pkmaster like that. ha!

WellI have ashiny Aerodactyl andFeebas, and Gofleperyep you read right, a Gofleper its from Dymond and Peerl, and in D and P youcan trade with Red, BluandYellow, so I traded my shiny Mew from Yellowonto it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Lord Jaws said:
WellI have ashiny Aerodactyl andFeebas, and Gofleperyep you read right, a Gofleper its from Dymond and Peerl, and in D and P youcan trade with Red, BluandYellow, so I traded my shiny Mew from Yellowonto it.
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha... i seriously hope other people understand this... otherwise you'll look like a total idiot. but...
foryoure informaccin i allredy cotted thosepokemons lik a very lawng time ago. it was abowt 9 yeers ago when i cotted them all for you r informacion mr. jaws (you are mean!)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
on the ohetr hand my pair yami_zidane will notlik what you saying bad thins tome. he me and my good modrataltror frend will shut you down you nicompoop! im only 10 years old u haveta b nice to me! (and by the way! you are mean! yes i mean you mr. jaws! and i donot care what you say kyorge-chan, my modratlatorfriend said i cood post hrer!!!)
(i declare that every 2nd wednesday of the month be "talk like pkmaster day")

Jerkyguy

Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen Jun 13, 2005
W00T! dis dayz es fuun i loov taklik pkmstrrr daey!!! beydaweah uoy r mean!!!(and im da bsetist!!111)

Years
on the ohetr hand my pair yami_zidane will notlik what you saying bad thins tome. he me and my good modrataltror frend will shut you down you nicompoop! im only 10 years old u haveta b nice to me! (and by the way! you are mean! yes i mean you mr. jaws! and i donot care what you say kyorge-chan, my modratlatorfriend said i cood post hrer!!!)
(i declare that every 2nd wednesday of the month be "talk like pkmaster day")hey thats not fair you psoted a day befor it acually stratd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you retrd thats not nice mr. rhgsjahhygsai5 or wahtevr it is oh yeah my new shiney celeby syas hi my 10 shiney gastlys dont liek u guys anymore k? oh yeah i caught shney lunatane n lantern ysterday got it bub?

Jerkyguy

Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen Jun 13, 2005
Nnoo tahts not fare u cheeted!! I coted the lenttrun an lunatne firrst!! i wil call teh coopps on uyo!!11!

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Febbie8 said:
>_<

i never found any
i bribed my brother into giving me his ^^"

Yep, as long as he didnt get it by cheating its fine with us. What is it?

And MM and fellow pkmaster wannabes, Im rofl. Ill reply next time with pkmaster speak. Sounds like a **** good idea for a club lol. The Talk Like pkmaster Club! XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
talk like pkmaster :D good idea, well todays my birthday and i finnaly got my DS so now that means shiny hunting at night without being caught YAY! anywho i'll be back later and i'll Cya all then

~Yami Zidane

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
O yehwell thatsyore proplem getit got good. Igot my shineyslike forlast 8yrs and if u don belive me ur just jellous. And Rsgh5ghejgha or watever ur not my frend ennymore so get gotit good. Im only 10but Im smrter tan u so be smartshuko kay bye. Guess watI got shiny missigN0 an u cant see itcuz yore to meen. Nowur sorry yep kaybye.

XD This is harder than I thought it'd be! Although I can't help feeling kind of mean making fun of a 10 year old like this... 9_9

Still no shinies. I'm pretty proud of my plain ol' heracross, tho. I bred 'im for false swipe (and dig) and traded him to emerald as soon as I got to the first pokecenter, so he's my lead Pogey whenever I'm out in the wild. :D I'll be ready if I run into any shinies!

Back