• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make your own evil organization

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
As you know, the Pokemon franchise has many antagonistic organizations (i.e. Team Rocket, Teams Aqua and Magma, Team Galactic and now Team Plasma)

This is a thread for you to try your hand at making your own evil organization

Name:

Symbol:

Goal:

Uniform Style:

Leader:

Region of Operations:

Current Status:

Description:

Here's mine, it was based on another group from another franchise, but i'd still like to make this work.

Name: Foot Clan

Symbol: A red Trident

Goal: To takeover the world and rid the Earth of all Pokemon

Uniform Style: Ninja-esque

Leader: Oroku Saki

Region of Operations: All of them

Current Status: Active (though after much interference from Ash and his groups, they were once on the brink of Disgrace and Disbandment)

Description: The Foot Clan are an ancient group of warriors. Over the years, they've evolved into a combination of a secret society and a criminal syndicate. Their leader is an evil man named Oroku Saki AKA the Shredder. The Foot have two main goals; 1. Assume control over the entire planet 2. Rid the Earth of all Pokemon. They train their warriors at an early age (about 4 or 5) and turn them into ruthless Pokemon hunters. Once adults, they take on roles much higher in the hierarchy. Though some of the younger set have been known to get higher in rank than some of the adults. Unlike regular Pokemon hunters, the Foot don't catch Pokemon to sell them, they catch them to do away with them. Also, the Foot has developed a unique brand of technology that can actually render a Pokemon powerless. Over the years the Foot has sinked its claws into much of the world (they even have a few Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys working for them), even some of the other villainous groups in the world (Team Rocket especially) subsequently work for them. This is because, unlike other criminal organizations, the Foot operates everywhere; Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, even in the Orange Islands. Ash and co. met these villainous people in Johto, where it was revealed that Ash and his long forgotten sister, Elsa, were once Foot Clan operatives prior to the series. Ever since then, the Foot has been a constant, yet seldom seen threat to Ash and his friends and pokemon.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
This is isn't aimed at just the anime, I'm gonna move this into Pokemon General.

The organizations are part of the anime, and games, as well as the manga, so I feel like it would do in PG instead of here. It could even almost fit in Pokemon Trivia, but into General it goes, for now.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Name: Team "Magik - the magic".
Symbol: Magikarp.
Goal: Make the world full of Magikarp.
Uniform Style: Red and yellow uniform.
Leader: Majikku.
Region of Operations: All region.
Current Status: Almost take over the Pokemon world.
Description: This team was created in 1994, and led by Majikku. This team created because of Majikku loves toward Magikarp, and his anger toward all Trainer that making fun of Magikarp. Majikku even once swear "Look at Magikarp mustache, someday the sea will become red".

Just an suggestion: How about we adding the team slogan or evil slogan?

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Name:

Symbol:

Goal:

Uniform Style:

Leader:

Region of Operations:

Current Status:

Description:
Dark Latias Empire
A Latias symbol darken a bit
To make humans work for Pokemon instead of the another way around
Dark Trench Coats & Dark Hats
Jack (<-- Really couldn't think of anything)
All regions
Well hidden, Operation Light Star yet to be undergo
Jack had found the Empire after seeing a cruel thing being done to a Latias (Later to be recovered) & vow to make humans work for Pokemon. After the establishment, the recruitment was low & members are either well-trained or new.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2011
Name: Private Mercenary Group

Symbol: PMG

Goal: Make Money And Spread Throughout All Regions

Uniform Style: Bulletproof vest, guns to supress Pokemon, riot shield

Leader: Rakaev (Former Spetsnaz Captain and Elite Four)

Region of Operations: Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Orre, Hoenn, Unova

Current Status: Major operative group in Sinjoh Ruins battling League Champion Cythnia.

Description: Rakaev was transferred from the Russian Spetsnaz to the Elite Four. With the title Elite Four he secretly sneaked into the Pokemon Hall of Fame and managed to withdraw almost 2000 Pokemon from people's PCs. Rakaev was later put into trial, but escapes back to his homeland where he could not be contacted or found. Later he reveals himself as the leader of Private Mercenary Group and to this day the group continues with illegal operations and anything that can make them rich. Lt. Surge has a connection with Rakaev yet the Pokemon League haven't found him guilty.

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Name: Team Game Freak
Symbol: Pikachu
Goal: To make everyone love GF
Uniform Style: normal clothes =p
Leader: Satoshi Tajiri
Region of Operations: Japan
Current Status: Active
Description: I might as well post the admins here:
ADMIN 1: Ken Sugimori
ADMIN 2: Junichi Masuda
ADMIN 3: Shigeki Morimoto

Mr. L

Tea.
Years
Name: The Lullaby Organisation

Symbol:
A perfect circle

Goal:
To "clense" people from extreme emotions, therfore saving people from hatred and sorrow.

Uniform Style:
Black, grey and white, neutral colours to reflect the aims of emotional neutrality and to prevent them from being detected.

Leader:
Identity unknown.

Region of Operations:
The Sonata Region (My fake region: http://misterblue92.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Region-Map-171202259)

Current Status:
Underground, making secret deals and training their grunts and admins, in preparation of a swift takeover and occupation of the three largest cities of The Sonata Region.

Description:
Their goal of removing extreme emotions (such as love and hate, joy and sorrow) will be achieved through exposing the people of the region to a unique and almost undetectable form of radiation that slowly effects the mindset of people, leaving them "unburdened" by their emotions (and unwilling to fight back when The Lullaby Organisation seizes power, perhaps even welcoming them).

BattleBeard

The Ultimate Beard
Years
Name: Team "Sigma"

Symbol: A red S with sparks behind it.

Goal: To make every living Pokemon be replaced with artifical pokemon, that will never die!

Uniform Style: All red, baggy clothing. Red hat.

Leader: Gage.

Region of Operations: My made up region, "Tosha" region. (Toss-hah)

Current Status: Gathering plans...

Description: The leader lost his whole team of Pokemon in a natural disaster before he was going to face the Elite Four. His members have had their hearts pulled by Leader Gage as they have lost Pokemon as well. Their plans are to get rid of living Pokemon so that only their own, artifical created Pokemon will be around, never to die as they are not-living! Hahaha!

We will replace all the sadness with never-ending joy...people'll never lose their Pokemon again!

We are...

TEAM SIGMA!

Prepare!

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
Name: Neo Team Rocket

Symbol: A stylistic "R" that is several shades of blue.

Goal: To anihiliate all weak Pokemon and create a race of "perfect" Pokemon that will always fight for their trainer, no matter the consequences.

Uniform: Looks similar to the futuristic outfit from Pokemon Battle Revolution, except has blue lines instead of green.

Leader: Speculated to be Giovanni, currently unknown.

Region of Operations: Several lower Grunts have currently been spotted in the Unova and Sinnoh regions, so it is considered to be in one of those regions.

Current Status: Not known.

Description: An extremely strange Team that claims to come from the future and has learned from previous mistakes other teams have made. Their goals are oddly quiet and have been seen using Pokemon that have not been identified, including several that are supposedly extinct.

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Name: Team Nightingale

Symbol:A symbolic, purple outlined Ho-Oh holding a pinkish orb.

Goal: To capture Ho-Oh, a beautiful, pure, Pokemon. Knowing of its powers, once they get a hold of it, they can be almost invincible.

Uniform Style:Jet Black, they have a big machine on the chest of their suits wich serves as a flashlight or projector, it also has a device in which it auto-projects any messages Xeta has to say.

Leader: Xeta, Cipher's brother.

Region of Operations: Orre

Description: All selfish and dastardly, Team Nightingale are up to no good when it comes to the Rainbow Pokemon - Ho-Oh.

This would make a good XD remake : p

Years
Name: Team Diva

Symbol: The Virgo star sign

Goal: To spread girl power throughout the pokémon world!

Uniform Style: Ripped jeans, thigh high black suede stiletto boots and a tee of your choosing

Leader: Me :D

Region of Operations: Johto and Hoenn

Description: A team consisting entirely of females, these femme fatales want to establish themselves in positions of power using only the the individual's favourite pokémon, such as Gym Leaders / Elite Four / Champions etc. and to go out of their way to battle every trainer they see and vanquish them. They're not just pretty faces either - there are members in the field of research studying what they can and passing this information on to the trainers. There are also associates for us everywhere - for example, Battle Girls. To become a member you have to pledge yourself to the cause and prove your loyalty, if you're deemed worthy you become a member.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
For my Pocket Hearts Series (CoM, 358/2 Days, and II)

Name: Organization XVIII

Symbol: The Nobody Symbol

Goal: To get Kingdom Hearts

Uniform Style: Black Robes with hoods

Leader: Xemnas (who has no Pokemon)

Region of Operations: The main five, and Other worlds

Current Status: All dead after Pocket Hearts II

Description: They're the Pocket Hearts take on the Organization
All of them I made up except Xemnas and Xion.
I. Xemnas (none)
II. Xylek (Bug)
III. Yinx (Ghost)
IV. Choxotl (Rock)
V. Ryxu (Ice)
VI. Xevnik (Steel)
VII. Xolpo (Dark)
VIII. Uxmaz (Psychic)
IX. Xarksol (Fighting)
X. Blixen (Electric)
XI. Xormn (Normal)
XII. Ahrex (Flying)
XIII. Rexykom (Dragon)
XIV. Xakkart (Ground)
XV. Xekmet (Poison)
XVI. Lapux (Grass)
XVII. Cirex (Fire)
XVIII. Rybrax (Water)
XIV. Xion (none)

Years
Oh i made one of these up ages ago x] I'll just repost it here xD

Name: Team Hybrid

Symbol: A H thats all spikey and scaly and all other sorts of skin like teatures.

Goal: To harness the power of both pokemon and human by combining them

Uniform Style: Purple uniform with a silvery purple jacket, higher staff have a flair sort of thing going on with theirs.

Leader: Eric Brifo

Region of Operations: Johto

Current Status: Experimenting in an underground lair

Description: They are a team that wishes to merge Pokemons powers with the human mind to become unstoppable, what else could i describe? x]

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
Years
Oo Quite interesting indeed!

Name: Who are we again..?

Symbol: A big question mark... And then a bunch of little question marks around it.

Goal: To take over the.. Wha? What were we doing again?

Uniform Style: Black with a big Green "?" on it, with little silver "?" on the whole uniform.

Leader: Bane, the sadistic overlord who is quite forgetful.

Region of Operations: Johto.

Current Status: On hiatus, due to them not being able to find the HQ.

Description: They plan to take over the whole wide.. Something.

Ownage. I would love to go against this organization. I think it would be super fun, and funny!

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
Name: Team Nautical

Symbol:
A wave.

Goal:
To create a world underwater and then destroy the land so everybody has no choice but to live underwater.

Uniform Style:
Bikini top and Short shorts bottoms.

Leader:
Roxy um thats me :)

Region of Operations:
Hoenn due to the fact that it has lots of water.

Current Status:
Active

Description:
Pretty much what Team Aqua wanted to do but also I am creating an underwater city where everyone will have no choice but to live in when I flood and destroy all the land. I will rule the underwater city aswell. Also our team is Female only. Only because I want to show everyone that a team of all girls can do better than a team of guys.

Years
Name: Der Spinne

Symbol: A spider web. A Spinarak may or may not be included.

Goal: World Domination. OF COURSE!

Uniform Style: Gothic Blue outfits resembling German WW1 uniforms

Leader: Von Essen, mad scientist extraordinaire

Region of Operations: Mainly Hoenn, but has a marginal presence in Kanto and Sinnoh.

Description: Der Spinne oddly has little to no interest in Pokemon related schemes, preffering to complete their goals "The old fashioned way"; Finding a member who uses Pokemon at all is somewhat rare. To make up for this, The organization has access to retro-futuristic 1930's super-science, such as Nikola Tesla's Death Ray and earthquake Machine. They also aren't the evil Team that goes underground; Their presence is usually announced by an armada of Zeppelins and accompanying Fighters. Most of their plans involve succeeding where the other Teams failed, such as creating a weather control machine to spite Team Magma and Aqua(their ultimate goal is to pretty much Spit in the face of Arecus); other plans include an "extermination" of the other team members to secure their presence(they are putting up a fight though). Their hideout is an amusement park/museum in Lilycove espousing what the would would be like with their tech, promoting as "The World of Tomorrow!"

Last edited:
Years
Name: Team Stellar

Symbol: A huge golden star surrounded by many other colourful smaller stars.

Goal: To reach for the stars! XD

Uniform Style: Girls> Anything fashionably-outstanding, but NO food dresses! Boys> Anything manly, but no flashing of skin! xD

Leader: Um....Jirachi I mean, Stellaluna. ;)

Region of Operations: In the sky! Naww, Sinnoh!~

Current Status: Dormant due to members seeing spinning stars wherever they go, or is it just those Spindas?? O_o

Description: We love the twinkling stars! We love making wishes over a super-lazy legendary fat Pokemon! We just plainly love STARS! ~★★★~

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
1.Team Shadow
2.A Meteor looking symbol with a blackish purplish pallet.
3.To destroy they world and create a colony on the moon.
4.Black robes with black hoodies. Symbol on chest.
5. Name Unknown.
6. Troven Region
7.Planing. Mwahahhahahah!!!
8. Evil... Pure evil...

Extra: These guys are gonna be in my hack!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Name: Grimoire-dan! ...a.k.a. Team Grimoire

Symbol: The insignia in the middle of this book

Goal: To rid the world of Pokemon.

Uniform Style: Druid-esque

Leader: Alice Touhou reference; there needs to be an evil female leader anyhoo.

Region of Operations: They start in Orre, but eventually spread out.

Current Status: After obliterating the other evil organizations in Orre (big thanks to Michael and Wes/Yui for doing most the dirty work!), getting their hands on the equipment used to produce Shadow Pokemon was fairly easy. And with those under their control, they can wipe out all other Pokemon before they put the Shadow Pokemon to rest forever.

Description: Team Grimoire was founded under the original intent that humans would learn how to use "magic", or rather, the same attacks Pokemon can use. However, after many tests and experiments gone wrong, Alice, the leader, declared, "Why is it that Arceus gave only Pokemon abilities and not humans? That is because Arceus himself is a Pokemon. Because of Arceus's bias towards Pokemon, someday humans may be attacked without warning and end up extinct. Thus, in order to prevent such, we must rid the world of Pokemon before they rid the world of us."

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Name:

Dragon Tamers

Symbol:

Hydreigon

Goal:

Take over the world and help dragons rise to control..

Uniform Style:

Black Pants with a black suit/official jacket with purple & blue stripes

Leader:

VSDrayden.png

Drayden (I always felt he looked evil :) i mean look at him)

Region of Operations:

Unova

Current Status:

Taken over most of Unova. Have Reshiram and Zekrom and Kyurem.

Description:

Drayden felt that the dragon pokemon needed more room in our world, and he hated how people were afraid of them, so he made 'The Dragon Tamers' to put an end to that. They mostly use Hydreigon and Haxorus. Drayden's Identification as leader is materialized in his two super powerful Hydreigon and Haxorus, both of which are shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back