• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OPEN] Trade Orrun's Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
hi orrun,

i would love to trade for a mew. :)

can u help me out?

i have a couple of shinies if u like?

Orrun

Pokemon (Event) Collector
Years
hi orrun,

i would love to trade for a mew. :)

can u help me out?

i have a couple of shinies if u like?
I read your PM.

I'm interested in a shiny Lugia but did you obtain it yourself/get it from a reliable source? I'll check it still but I just wanted to see if you knew.

Orrun

Years
Ya I said right after I'd trade my Gamestop Celebi for your Shiny Keldeo.

I just gotta find you online lol

Orrun

Years
Bump.

Added some new events, including:

Singing Pikachu
Searcher Piplup

And many more just too tired at the moment.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2012
Hi, I was wondering if you still had the UT Latios/Latias? I have a shiny lv. 100 Toxicroak, a lv. 100 shiny Flygon, and a lv. 100 Infernape I'd be willing to offer.

Orrun

Years
Hi, I was wondering if you still had the UT Latios/Latias? I have a shiny lv. 100 Toxicroak, a lv. 100 shiny Flygon, and a lv. 100 Infernape I'd be willing to offer.
Ya but sorry I'm not interested in lvl 100 or ev'd Pokemon. Please read wants on first page (events>dw events>dw females>iv'd Pokemon>shinies)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
What do you want for a Shiny Fukuoka Kyogre? I already have Groudon and am looking to complete the pair. The "Hidden Potential" userbar links to my Trade Shop, I have a number of Events available.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
I will trade my legit pcny wish blissey (5th gen) (OT BROCK) for your wish bagon. Ad do you file trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back