• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Well, you WOULD want Johto to look different to Rijon. Or else well .. y'know. Every region having their own style would have a better feel.

untitledmike

Overworlder
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 2, 2006
Hey i can't play the hack, i downloaded it but i couldnt play it on my visual boy can you make another link so i could play it or pm me?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
If you would kindly explain your problems.. I'd be more than happy to help you out.

This is also a bump Jake .. aren't you ever going to update?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
Sounds Great! CBM is a great haker, and Kent, hopefully you'll continue the good work, i can see already the backing you have! And, does anyone have a link to brown, and know what it was a hack of? I really want to play it!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Maneachicken said:
Sounds Great! CBM is a great haker, and Kent, hopefully you'll continue the good work, i can see already the backing you have! And, does anyone have a link to brown, and know what it was a hack of? I really want to play it!
Brown was a hack of Red.

pmape09 said:
so when are we looking at a beta release here?

A BETA has already been released. According to Mr. Winstrate, there will be no more releases til the game is eventually completed.

Saq

Darkness surrounds me, Run!
Years
Hey i thought i'd say hi again. Hows the hack coming along?

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2010
The first time he posts in months, and he doesn't even give info on how the game is going...

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2006
Hi i've played the beta
( wow it was the best hack ) but it was too short
one question: when release you the finish game or a beta (it must be longer playtime)
please message me
sorry for my bad english i'm a german

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
Origionally posted by Maneachicken.

It is a hack of Pokemon Red and you can get it at Zophar's Domain.

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
Origionally posted by ockayethenoo

what program does it run on?

It runs on VBA (VisualBoy Advance).

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Yeah thanks to everyone for bieng patient. I took another one of my breaks AGAIN, hell everyone needs them. Anyways, for Bronze fans, the final verison will be released on January 16th, 2007, which is exactly 3 years ago when Brown was released. Eh I work when I want to, glad to see peopel are still itnerested in this too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back