• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The oppisite me would be the same. cause im half evil and half good. (litterally i am) And...

Spiritomb: what?.....
welll......
Spiritomb: ya i know, the oppisite of me would be happy as a flower and running around all day giving people stuff with a flower hat and carrots in my mouth, holding flowers for bees and getting stinged a billion times not caring. btw... Arent i a Psychic ghost? cause i knew what you were going to say. (litterally i forgot his type, but dont tell me i can find out)

((btw Spiritbomb is the kinda same as me but more evil))

Uh huh.....*whispers to other people* he is awesome, right? right? :D

EDIT: ok he is a dark ghost, nevermind.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
This group will have to be maintained by someone else. I'm not going to be here any longer.
Please make sure you copy the details from the main post by quoteing it before the thread is closed.
Thanks guys. I've had a great time.
My vote for the contest is a toss up between Clo & Blijou.
All the best.
Regards
Gav

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
You're leaving, Gav? :( But...why?

Whichever of you becomes the new owner...may I become the next co-owner? *Pika eyes* Pweeeeeeeeese?

Years
What the . . .?
Gav's leavin'
ugh, i hate to see such a good guy go

I think both of the current co-owners could make a good ADAN Owner, hmm
How about a vote, let every person who is a member, (please note people who do not have their 20 posts cannot vote) is allowed one vote, then we tally it up and BAM! new Owner

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
This group will have to be maintained by someone else. I'm not going to be here any longer.
Please make sure you copy the details from the main post by quoteing it before the thread is closed.
All the best.
Regards
Gav

Whaaaaaat!!! GavZ is leaving!Why... that's so sad!!! Does that mean your leaving PNB too!!! Now'll I'll have to find a new Super Moderator!!!

What? Oh, that's too bad! ;-; I've got the main post copied, but Clo might be able to run the group instead, since we're both co-owners. How will we decide?

That's wasy both of you can be the owners, I mean both me and Zappy_Flash were te owners of the original TA. I mean since GavZ was the only owner of ADAN doesn't mean both of you can't be the owners of the new V.2

You're leaving, Gav? :( But...why?

Whichever of you becomes the new owner...may I become the next co-owner? *Pika eyes* Pweeeeeeeeese?

Yea Dream should be a co-owner I betcha he was gonna be the next Co anyway I'll help out too!

You know where to find me

Ummm MSN?

What the . . .?
Gav's leavin'
ugh, i hate to see such a good guy go

I think both of the current co-owners could make a good ADAN Owner, hmm
How about a vote, let every person who is a member, (please note people who do not have their 20 posts cannot vote) is allowed one vote, then we tally it up and BAM! new Owner

20 cents in what country?

Years
20 cents in what country?

idk, i could have sworn that gav made a rule that when you joined you had to create 20 posts that were not spam, in ADAN fan club, than they were an official member, but anyways,
yeah 2 owners could work too, i mean not much difference and everyones happy

Skip Class

Years
Yes, that's it! Bij and Clo could be joint-owners, then the next 2 top posters could become Co-Owners.

Yea that's right we must continue ADAN and make it as sucessful as the last!!! God a lot of groups are doing a restart, I'm thinking of restarting RTA as well

Speaking of which where is Sadako and Clo while we are having this little rant about

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Clo's still at her family reunion, I believe that's what it is, and I'm on GPX+. We could probably have 2 owners, if Clo agrees. But which one of us will make the post, that's also something to wonder about. Will this thread get closed soon now, as well?

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
All the best.
Regards
Gav

THAT'S TOO SUDDEN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Nightstorm: He is too dramatic at times.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OMGWTFBBBBQQQQQ!!!

Nightstorm: *slaps Hydro*

Ooowwwwww! Okay, I've think I'd come down. But it is still really sad to see a great guy like you go... :/

Maybe there's a new version like the TA!
As long this thread or the next doesn't die, I'm all for it!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Alright, I say we take a vote. All in favor of making Sadako & Clo joint-Owners of As Dark As Night V2; say blthhigorziklughton.

Skip Class

Years
Random Dream... why blthhigorziklughton. Though I is in favour

Zcyler: Same here Gaa I'm still the only Poochyena

Clo's still at her family reunion, I believe that's what it is, and I'm on GPX+. We could probably have 2 owners, if Clo agrees. But which one of us will make the post, that's also something to wonder about. Will this thread get closed soon now, as well?

What if Clo makes the Thread cause she doesn't have any groups to maintain like we do.

We just need to ask Midori Chi to close the Thread so we can make a new one!

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
blthhigorziklughton es paramu deljova. *cough* Sounds like spam, no offense. :X

Answering the last topic before it closes:
If you had an Anti-You, or like a dark/opposite version of yourself and your partner, what would they be like?
Destroying the world and everyone and thing at sight! >:]

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Yes, that's a good idea. You can ask to close the thread, and Clo doesn't have to be online, because I can give the code to her when she is.

blthhigorziklughton es paramu deljova sounds like an awesome phrase. I want to know how it's pronounced. *brick'd for being slightly off-topic*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back