• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Orange Island Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikα22

<BW GBC?
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2013
Ok, this thing claims that I have -1 badges.

And keeps freezing after i enter espeons name.

Last edited:

pokemonforever27

IS RIDING LUGIA...
Years
I'm sorry, but I can not reach Pallet Town. Can you help? Thank you for your availability. Congratulations on your game.

If you're on MANDARIN ISLAND SOUTH, you'll need to fly to MANDARIN ISLAND NORTH, then run north into the north sector. From there, fly to NEW ISLAND. Use the UNDERWATER PASSAGE to get to CINNABAR ISLAND. From there, you can either fly or surf north to get to PALLET TOWN.

Ok, this thing claims that I have -1 badges.

And keeps freezing after i enter espeons name.

For some reason (not sure why just yet), the game claims you have -1 badges until you get LAPRAS. After that, it will correct itself to 0. I'm not sure why the game is freezing when you nickname ESPEON. I tried several times and could not make it do it (that doesn't mean I don't believe you, though). You can try redownloading the game, but past that I'm not sure. Sorry I'm not much help.

Thank you all for playing.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
I hope you don't mind that I used your overworld sprites in the game I'm making. I'll give credit for you for them.

Say what? Last time I checked you're meant to ask people if you can use their stuff before using it. It's like me taking a dump in your toilet then saying can I use it.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
I hope you don't mind that I used your overworld sprites in the game I'm making. I'll give credit for you for them.

Yeah, REALLY not allowed to do that. Its called stealing.

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
ok. how the hell do i get strength? im looking everywhere for it and i need it for the crystal onix event.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
ok. how the hell do i get strength? im looking everywhere for it and i need it for the crystal onix event.

I believe it's in the bottom right corner of the cave, although I don't remember that well. I do know that it's nearby though, and I had trouble finding it as well.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Never mind about the eevee, decided not to keep it.

I like the idea of the training room, though i do have a suggestion about it.

Either make it so you can't use pokeballs in it, or raise the price of master balls in the black market, didn't even beat the first orange member and i've already gotten 3 level 100 pokemon.

edit:
I just got lugia, and i have to say, this thing is way to overpowered, it's level 30 and destroying the level 100's in the training hall all by itself. Also My Aeroblast has a pp of 255.

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I can't find Treecko, Turtwig, Torchic, and Chimchar in this game

EDIT: I already have Torterra and Infernape, and I don't need Sceptile anyway

Last edited:

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I can't find Treecko, Turtwig, Torchic, and Chimchar in this game

Why would you want to? In this game, you'll just wanna spam legendaries anyway =/ Normal Pokemon get you to about Lv. 30 or so before all the overpowered legendaries start coming along. When that happens, you'll have to use them to beat the game. So they wouldn't get you far anyway.

EDIT: If it makes you feel better, you may be able to find a few of the evolutions in the training house, although I'm not sure what rooms they're in.

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2015
Heyho, what have i to do on shamouti island after i beat up giovanni and chrash landing on lightning island???

btw if you go to fire island you can fight giovanni a second/third/.... time

greets, micki

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Heyho, what have i to do on shamouti island after i beat up giovanni and chrash landing on lightning island???

btw if you go to fire island you can fight giovanni a second/third/.... time

greets, micki

Yeah, I got stuck for a while on that. What you have to do is Surf back to the shrine where Slowking is, and walk to the back of it so that your sprite is facing towards the water. Talking to the shrine in the center will trigger the next event.

Okay, but what do you do if you've beaten Rocket Admin Ralph and received Castform?

I don't remember what to do exactly because that's at a point that I didn't get too wrapped up on. Could you clarify exactly what happened prior and where you are now?

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
I love the battle music against wild pokemon. It reminds me of Pokemon Colloseum and XD: Gale of Darkness.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I don't remember what to do exactly because that's at a point that I didn't get too wrapped up on. Could you clarify exactly what happened prior and where you are now?
I'm stuck on the island with the Weather Institute. Do I have to beat all the Rocket Grunts there?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2014
If you have some time, set the music back to their originals for locations other than the Orange Islands, please. I stop after Olivine City because the music for it was not there. You could use HG/SS, FireRed & LeafGreen, GSC, and Ruby/Sapphire has a hidden song for Route 37 (the route right above Olivine).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back