• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
OK. Preparing myself...:P Good luck everyone?

Answering the topic:

Yes. Only in my PKMN White. I had two Eevee's. I called one Evy and one Eeveon. They're brothers. :D Evy evolved into Espeon and Eeveon into an Unbreon.

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Username: Eeveelution Co-Ordinator
You partner Eevee name: Hailey the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: They have so many different ways to evolve and it's fun to obtain them all!

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Who else thinks in Pokemon X or Y that their will be new Eeveelutions!!!

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on lately. Anyways, here are my answers for the current topics.

Which Eeveelution's Pokedex entry do you like the most?
Umbreons (Sorry if I have answered this) No sure why. Just how it is haha.

Have you ever had more than one Eevee or Eeveelution in your team?
Yes I have, multipul times. I don't play competitive battle. So I have fun making teams.

I'll try to be on more in the coming days. Haven't really had time lately.

Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2013
Username: IcicleBunny
You partner Eevee name: Candy the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevees are soooo cute~ And they have 7 evolutions to choose from! That is really unique~
Have you ever had more than one Eevee or Eeveelution in your team? I currently have 4 Eeveelutions in my Pokemon Pearl team: Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Flareon.​

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
If Pokemon X and Y contains new Eeveelutions, I'll be psyched!

And anyway... NEW TOPIC!

What do you think if Eevee will have a true evolution via leveling up, like other Pokemon would do?

Last edited:

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
Years
Username: Rou.Tsuki (aka Tsuki)
You partner Eevee name: Michiru the Umbreon
Why do you like Eevee?: Extraordinary effects from radiation exposure and friendship. Only a few others come close this.

Have you ever had more than one Eevee or Eeveelution in your team? Yes, actually, working on creating a team for White with as many as I can. (created each in Pearl, imported to Black and transferred to White) And haven't figured out which combo I wanna use just yet. Definitely want to use Umbreon and Espeon as part of the main party.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
What do you think if Eevee will have a true evolution via leveling up, like other Pokemon would do?

If that were so I believe it would be a normal evolution. Ptretty "normal" wouldnt ya think? Seeing as its the only way I can see eevee evolving without relying on any specific environmental stimulation.

CourageHound

Years
Awww the crossword :X? I was going to participate...but seeing as noby else entered it wouldnt have been much fun with only me. Umm...i dont know if this was already implemented but maybe we could have an event called "Create Your Eeveelution". Like we could all kinda create our own new eeveelution in anticipation for 6th gen? Like moves, type, dex description, stats, etc? The most convincing or well made wins?

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Awww the crossword :X? I was going to participate...but seeing as noby else entered it wouldnt have been much fun with only me. Umm...i dont know if this was already implemented but maybe we could have an event called "Create Your Eeveelution". Like we could all kinda create our own new eeveelution in anticipation for 6th gen? Like moves, type, dex description, stats, etc? The most convincing or well made wins?

Yes it would be a great idea! I will post about this event tomorrow.

CourageHound

Years
Sounds cool. I think I have a good Idea for an eeveelution. Bht on the subject of the topic, do you guys think a simple level up evolution(possibly a normal form) for eevee would be possible seeing as eevee evolves in response to its environment?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017

It HAS to be a normal type. I would like to see a normal type eeveelution, but via leveling up? No. By a...moon stone? xD.

Aww...to bad the crossword ended because nobody entered. Damn I'm always busy? But I like CourageHound's idea of creating a new eeveelution!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Event: Create an Eeveelution

Rules:

1. You have to create an eeveelution of the type you want to appear in Gen 6th.
2. No Eeveelutions of Normal,Water,Fire,Electric,Psychic,Dark,Grass or Ice type type.
3. You must PM me to join.
4. You must PM me your eeveelution's details in this format-
Spoiler:

5.Good luck and have fun!

Timings:

12th Jan to 15th Jan: Joining the event
15th Jan to 25th: Delivering your entry
26th Jan: Results

Last edited:

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Username: Kawaii Pikachu :3
You partner Eevee name: Luna the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: I have loved Eevee and its evolutions ever since I have seen it(them). I am always wishing that they come out with new Eevee evolutions in each new game. I have also come up with some of my own evolutions. I just need to draw them out :3

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
What is up guys.

Username: QuickSilveri
You partner Eevee name: Eevee the Eevee (does that work?)
Why do you like Eevee?: Generally well balanced pokemon great for many situations. And c'mon, they are all pretty cute.

Jolteon has been my go-to-guy since pokemon yellow. ridiculous speed and SpA make it a great sweeper online and it is the coolest looking in my opinion.

Hope i get accepted (is that how this works? :/ )

Regards, Chris

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Hi! :3 how are you doing?

Yep that's all you need to do. If you need to do something else Aryan143 will let you know. If your accepted your name and your eevee's name should appear on the member list in Aryan143's opening post at the beginning of this forum. :)

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Im doing good Pika. How 'bout yourself? Good to see a friendly face.

Regards, Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back