• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XY : Jigglepuff

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
Pokemon XY : Jigglepuff

anyone think jigglepuff will every show up again pokemon xy anime?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I don't think so. I think they stopped Jigglepuff when they moved to Hoenn. It would be hard for Jiggle to travel to Kalos from Kanto which where it was last seen, but anything is possible.

However, they might have a reoccuring pokemon like Sandile, until Ash caught it as a Krokorok and Hippopitas (Sorry if I smelled that wrong) in Sinnoh for 2 or 3 episodes, but Ash never caught.

Years
I highly doubt we ever will see her again. From what I remember Jigglypuff hasn't made an appearance since Advanced Generation; seeing it in Kalos isn't very likely. It was always one of my favorites from the early series though, so I wouldn't object to more appearances!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
No chance that'll be happening. That Jigglypuff was caught all the way back in Kanto iirc. I think we'll get a new recurring Pokmeon that keeps appearing. But Jigglypuff? Impossible. It hasn't been around in ages, so it won't appear again.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Jigglypuff reappearing. It is available in the wild in X and Y so it may be featured in an episode with other wild Jigglypuff. Not only that, but the added secondary type of Fairy could also spur its reappearance. I do have my doubts since we haven't saw it in years, but it's definitely possible.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Jigglepuff probably one of the few referring character aloneside Zoey who manage to achieve its goal .
So I doubt it going to come back .

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
If you refer to the singing Jigglypuff that is from Kanto, I think it might not appearing in X and Y anime as of yet, because it didn't appear after the Hoenn saga.

Guest123_x1

Considering that the recurring Jigglypuff hasn't appeared since early in the Hoenn run (and even at that, it only appeared once in that region), I don't think we'll ever see it again in the anime. Even if it does happen again, it will likely be just a one-off appearance.

Years
I agree with most of the others. Jigglypuff itself last appeared in the Hoenn saga and it never came back since that one episode in Hoenn. The Fairy-type might be a good idea to bring Jigglypuff back in Kalos but I just don't see it happening.

Back