• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest Looking Pokemon?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
what is your scariest looking pokemon? Mine has to be one of the ghost pokemon cos the sound of ghosts freak me out! :surprised

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
Years
It depends on what your talking about, if your talking about normal pokemon,then I'd chose sharpedo, but I've seen scary fusions, like this one I made:
eb.jpg

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Actually, you know, I think that Mewtwo is scary in RBY! its cos its BAD!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
] Mine would also be Gengar cos of its fiery eyes! :shocked:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I know you're new, but please try not to double-post...there is an edit button for you...

I have no idea what was a scary pok?mon for me...Perhaps when I was little, I'd get scared of the Gastly in R/B/Y's Pok?mon Tower more for the background music than the actual appearance, althouhg Gastly's sprite in R/B was hideous...

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Mine's a front view of Rayquaza. It looks like a psycho clown face or something! *dodges things being thrown by rabid Rayquaza fans* AAHH!

EDIT: Oh, forgot about Deoxys! It kinda freaks me out too. Those eyes.... >_<

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
Rayquaza is pretty scary, but I'd really be afraid of Steelix, just because of its size.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
None of the pokemon are really scary to me. But alot of the original sprites were horribly mishapen enough to just be weird. I mean look at the Golbat sprites....

Years
If I absolutely had to say, it would be the ghost pokemon before you can actually see them with the silph scope. I would freak if I really saw one of them lol.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Gyarados, if it were an actual animal and far more realistic, would be rather intimidating, and any other powerful and mean-spirited pokemon for that matter. I'd hate to run into a Scyther, Arbok, Ursaring, etc. on a walk in the woods.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Omg...the scariest Pokemon for me is Shednijinas. They freak me out. Most bug Pokemon freak me out. XD

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Gah...thats a tough one...I'm not really scared by sprites...but I would also say the one with the ghost marowak..

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2013
lol, to me most scary things look cool. Claydol really freaks me out though, with all the eyes and stuff...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
I'm afraid of Steelix, the ghosts in Lavender Town, a Kyogre with its mouth open, Glalie (and most ice types, they KILL Dragons!!!!oneoneone111), Spheal's fangs and...*dun dun dun*..Igglybuff.
But all the other Pokemon except the deathly cute ones I love. Scyther, Claydol, Shedinja, etc. are COOOOL.

Back