• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity.com can't be found.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 24, 2007
I'm using Firefox on Fedora Core 2, Linux, and most of the time when I go to both PPN and Pokemon Community, it says
pokecommunity.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again.
and it says the same thing for PPN except the domain is pokemonpalace.net. Why is this happening? It started 2 days ago. It's getting really annoying since it's happening almost everytime except for a couple times a day. I also tried clearing my cookies, but that didn't help. I don't know why I tried that, but I did.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
All I can really advise is try it both with and without the www, I believe that can make a difference. Why it would, I don't know. Ask a smarter person. >>; But try that, and I don't know what else to tell you since I can't do anything in Linux. @_@;

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
Years
Kairi said:
All I can really advise is try it both with and without the www, I believe that can make a difference. Why it would, I don?t know. Ask a smarter person. >>; But try that, and I don?t know what else to tell you since I can?t do anything in Linux. @_@;

I tried both, but it's still going like that
The same goes to PUK, I had to refesh 20 TIMES TODAY
Good thing it's not happening in Serebii Forums :cool:
But.............
Do you think there's a virus breaking loose :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I do not have a problem with this on my computer, but on others it happens to me all the time. What I do is go to http://www.google.com and then search Pokecommunity, and then the first one should be it. Click it, and then it brings you to the forums.

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 24, 2007
It seems find right now, but I'm not sure what happened. Well, at least it works now. :D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Seems to me there will be ten minute periods or so that you can't get on, if it's like that just try back shortly. I got one last night, but it's fine now. ^_^;

Back