• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

I didn't bench Virion. ovo I still use him, he's level 18 at the moment. He doesn't come close to Shinon, though. *chuckling*
FERD_shinon.png

Marskman Shinon leaves no living thing alive.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Magic units are fun. I have a bunch of them as well... I guess I have a Sword/Magic team, if you want to name it.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

You're sounding like one of the FE characters now... but no, it's only 23:18, I still have an hour or two. 8D;

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Fire Emblem. It's just that when you're playing late, the characters tell you to go to bed. :B

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Neat.

I got some games the other day;
.Trine
.Faery Legends of Avalon
.Malicious
.Flow
.Siren Blood Curse

I also still have that Unfinished Swan thing to play through as well. I actually have a gaming backlog!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Or did I before a slightly drunken PSN browsing session. Well, I knew I wanted Flow as it's by the guys that did Journey and Flower.

Others seem to be RPG, fightan and survival horror. As somebody that only really plays football sims this should be fun.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

That does sound like fun. I heard a lot of good things about Journey. The graphics look nice as well.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Journey is fantastic. Visuals and OST were beautiful. Everyone seems to get something different from the story, which isn't a story in the regular sense.

Best ten pounds I ever spent.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
It's a game I'd love to get a port on a Nintendo console. Or would love a chance to play at some point.

What's STO, Netto?

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Journey makes me cry erytaim I play it. Gorgeous experience that game is, in all regards. I just wish it were a bit longer because... well... I want more of it xD;

STO = Star Trek Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back