• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Shadow Dancer

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Thanks everyone for your comments ;)

@Daegon- No, I made them walk randomly, and they accidentally walked there :P

@AmpharosLightning- No teams are in the game :P, I got sick of so many teams in the anime/games/manga... (Rocket, Rocket 2, Rocket Neo, Aqua, Magma...) So, only bad guys :P

@Budgie_Boy- Thanks, PM sent ;)

And now, I'll reveal the pokemon:

Ghostpng.png

Made by MudkipGirl too (she's my pokemon drawer)

It just hasn't got a name yet. Any ideas? ;)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Ghostly sounds a little like ghost and is pretty close to gastly. How about.... spokra? I know it's a pretty weird name but I just can't come up with anything.

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
;)

Well, I hope you will like the "silhouette" :P
Sylph im almost done but ill make a few minor changes :p
And i have scetched the basic form of it and will try make it as soon as i can, also some OOC: I downloaded RMXP finally ;) my dad got me a portable harddisk on 128 megabytes so i can download whatever i w3ant and move it to my PC ;)

Talk to you on MSN :P
EDIT:
Can I post the silhouette?

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Ooo fancy water fountain thingy I love your maps keep the screenies coming :P

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
well, well well...

Since im the pokemon drawer I guess ill post the silhouette for now!
It's resized and I wont tell if larger or smaller, so you wont know its size..
Enjoy ^_^

silhouette.jpg

Type: Dark
Stage: Stage 1

Made by MudkipGirl do not take without permission.

Dream Illusionist

Years
Gingen Mall is complete!
Oh and MudkipGirl will post the pkmn real soon.
Here's what you can find in the Gingen Mall:

1st Floor- Lobby
2nd Floor- Supermarket (You can't buy anything here)
3rd Floor- Trainer's Needs (Anything from Potions to Pok?balls can be found here)
4th Floor- Tournament Hall (Vellias's Tournament location)
5th Floor- Clothes shop (Wanna buy a new outfit?)
6th Floor- Card Shop (Yeah, there's a card game in SD too (If I figure out how))
7th Floor- Mini-Games Parlor (Find many mini-games here)

MudkipGirl

Gorudakku Mood
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2008
:p

Well here goes ^_^
Tigahtigah.png

Have no name yet and is open for suggestions ^_^

And also here comes a new silhouette :p the picture will be posted tomorrow if I have time ;)
birdie.png

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
Very intersting game! The features you said you'll be adding are very creative. I havent tried making a game yet but I do know alot about the Rpg Maker series and coding, I dont mean this negatively but dont you think your promising a bit too much? I also think your mapping style is too orginized try placing the flowers randomly. I'm not good with names but you could call it Panthier. This game looks like its running smoothly so far, I would like to see a demo soon any idea to when you'll release one? Good Luck!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
Sylph said:
Promising a bit too much? WHat do you mean? It already has mini-games, clothes system and card system... (By the way, nice Kite Avatar :P)

Time for more screenies. They're all from Route 5, in which I haven't yet made events.

Screen35.png

Screen36.png
Thanks, Kite is awsome :)! What I mean is some of these seem to use alot of coding to complete if you know what I mean.

Dream Illusionist

Years
I know, and RGSS is not my strong point, but I have people helping me, thankfully ;)

I am trying to make a card duelling system myself, but if I don't succeed, Budgie_Boy has one for me (thanks ;))
This is all I got till now. I'll be editing this post as it improves. This is how it will look (without menus) (card images retrieved from Fake Cards forum, used only for testing)

CardTest1.png

Comments please

Back