• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Step up, step up!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
If you were in the circus, what would your job be? Would you be the fortune teller? Or perhaps the muscleman? Or even the lion tamer?

As for myself, I'd be the fortune teller, it'd be such a mystical job ; )

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
That's a tough question.
But I would be the lead. By lead I mean the announcer. I wouldn't want to be in an actual circus group, the reason is that people involved a circus are classified as "freaks" not sayig that they are or anything.
It's just a generalization but still wouldn't want to be classified as a freak, would you?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
I'd love to be in the circus, even if it meant being labelled a freak.

But in recent times, circus' aren't don't have many freakshows, more just human excellence in acrobatics and such.

Ayselipera

Don't take that wrong though I don't have a beard. I just always thought it would be cool to have one... if I worked in a circus. Which I won't so no worries.
Actually maybe I'm thinking carnival not circus? Idk forget everything I just said. :3

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I'd be the kid that does trapeze tricks with the family, only to discover that the family has accidentally been implicated with the mafia, then at some point during a show, I watch them fall to their death, and then I get adopted by some rich man. Oh wait... XD

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
Dealing with my limited talents, I would probably be set to work as clean up, but I see that job has already been taken so I would like to be the elephant rider :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well... according to my sister, I would be the guy (gal) that sells popcorn... and I can see that. XD;

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
At a human circus (one without animals :X), I can see myself as the ticket collector XD And maybe money pickpocketer :D

emoBill™

† мазохист †
Years
I'd be a tiger. Not the tiger tamer. A tiger.

I mean, come on, they're beautiful, aren't they? I love tigers. So warm and fuzzy...like to cuddle it...when sleeping...so warm...

xD

Back