• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sticky, chewy, flavorful package of gum

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I only really chew gum when my housemate offers me some. He only buys the Orbit brand of gum, which is kinda minty... but that's all I know about it. Even when I was younger, I wasn't a big chewer. I have no real objection to it, but it never struck me as something that I craved or really desired to do, for whatever reason.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I almost never chew gum, I don't even know what brands there really are.

But, I can tell you one thing I loathe about gum, when you pop a piece in your mouth and within a couple minutes it becomes this liquefied nauseating substance that's impossible to chew on u_u

I guess if I had to pick an ideal gum it'd be spearmint, firm to chew on, and would hold the flavor for a long time.

Years
I don't chew gum all that often, but I generally prefer the fruity flavors (and cinnamon) over mint flavored gum. I also prefer the stick gum to the hard, packaged gum, as I find you can't blow bubbles as well with that stuff.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Whatever type of gum is in the family car, which usually ends up being a mint gum. I'm not real fussy when it comes to gum - if it's there in the car, I will take a stick and chew it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Mint flavoured, but I rarely eat chewing gum, cos my country bans it (joke right?). So whenever I go overseas, I will definately buy a packet of chewing gum, smuggle it back (nobody from the government is looking right?), and I will chew each gum for 1 hour to 2 hours, that's how precious chewing gums are to me.

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Fruity gum tastes better :3 but minty gum makes your breath smell better. I like wintermint a, dlot, that cooling sensation is amazing. But the best gum? That delicious zebra stripes stuff that comes in the little metal container. Tastes amazing but the flavor is gone in like ten seconds :(

I always chew gum. Always. When I have it, that is. And I make it last. Instead of spitting it out sometimes I just put in a new piece :s

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I like 5Gum so much. It's my BGFF (best gum friend forever). So everytime I head over to the store, I always buy 5Gum. :D

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
Years
If you see a boy that's walking down the street chewing Trident Layered gum, that would be me. It's like smoking a cigarette becuase I cannot stop chewing on them! They are that good, I tell you.

Back