• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another Rate My Team: Black/White Underused.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Hi, Wymsical here. So I'm kinda new at this competitive battling thing, in other words I'm a total n00b. :P And this is, of course, another rate my team thread. Although I'll probably update all the Pokemon here depending on what my team gets rated. Please, I'm open to all constructive criticism, suggestions etc etc. I don't know if the Pokemon I'm using are fit for their roles, I'm contemplating replacing Froslass with something like Roserade.

Like it said in the title, my tier is BW UU, That means I don't use the big boys like Blissey and Scizor, I'll get to that later. I figured I'd start in a smaller metagame and work my way up. I take most of my information and movesets for Pokemon from Smogon University, and I have a basic concept what competitive play is like.

Anyway, enough bout me, on to my team.

Roserade
410.png

(The spikes set from Smogon)
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Calm
Moves: Spikes, Giga Drain, Rain Dance, Rest.
EVs: 252 HP, 120 Def, 136 Sp Defense

Use: Roserade is my new Spikes lead. She has high bulk, enabling her to stay on long enough to lay three layers of Spikes, and STAB Giga Drain if she's getting low. If she's really in a tight spot, Rest is there to help out, although it puts her to sleep, it's a sort of Last resort. Rain Dance is there for whenever Kingdra needs it.

Darmanitan
568.png

(The Smogon University Choice Scarf set, with the moves recommended by PlatinumDude)
Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Superpower, Rock Slide
EVs: 252 ATK, 4 SP Def, 252 Speed.

Use: Darmanitan is my insanely awesome Physical Sweeper. With Sheer Force, his huge base 140 ATK Stat, and Flare Blitz, it can sweep practically anything. Even Water types are taken out by Flare Blitz (seriously, my Water type was PWNed by one once) Choice Scarf doubles the decent 95 Speed stat so it can outspeed A LOT of unboosted foes. That means with mah two favourite weapons: Power and Speed, Darmanitan can take out practically anything. Earthquake is there to take out counters, Superpower to take out bulky Normal types like Snorlax and Blissey, and Rock Slide for Moltres. The EV Spread is obviously 252 ATK, 4 SP Def (To add some bulk against Special water type moves) and 252 Speed, for other obvious reasons.

Kingdra
230.png

(Uses the Dragon Dance set in accordance with pre-given Rain Dance)
Ability: Swift Swim
Moves: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Outrage, Substitute
EVs: 4 HP, 252 ATK, 252 Speed

Use: Kingdra is my special sweeper. She covers my team's annoying weakness to Fire, and has her speed doubled in the rain given by the Spikes lead. She uses Dragon Dance to raise its Speed and Attack by another stage once or twice (As if speed isn't enough already) and can do this because of relative bulk and great Defensive typing. Then, she'll Sweep with STAB Waterfall and Outrage, both depending on ATK. Substitute is there mainly for when she's in a tight spot. She can hide behind it and still set up Dragon Dance from there. The EVs are invested in ATK because both her STABS rely on it, and Dragon Dance boosts it. 252 in Speed for obvious reasons, and 4 in HP just to add a little bulk there.

Sceptile
254.png

(Using the classic SubSeed set to drain.)
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Timid
Moves: Substitute, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Roar
EVs: 252 SP Attack, 4 SP Defense, 252 Speed

Use: Sceptile is my Drainer. I use Drainers because they're freakishly useful, stealing opponent's HP and giving it back to themeselves. The SubSeed is the greatest Drainer set, starting off with Substitute and then Leech Seeding, followed by various Giga Drains from behind the Substitute. Leftovers is there to restore HP too, and being unending it is really helpful. Roar is there to cover the danger of other Grass types, who resist Sceptile's Draining powers, and for its secondary purpose: To abuse Spikes to its full use by using Roar to shuffle Pokemon all the time. It will hit them hard. The EVs are invested 252 in both SP Attack and Speed, since those are Sceptile's two best stats, and slightly in SP Defense to help keep him on the field.

Dusclops
356.png

(I was forced to use the OU Defensive set for this one, since they hadn't made anything for UU and I seriously doubted I'd be able to make one myself. I did make two change though.)
Item: Eviolite
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Calm
Moves: Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp, Night Shade, Taunt
IVs: 0 Speed
EVs: 252 HP, 80 Defense, 176 SP Defense.

Use: Dusclops is basically my tank. I chose her over Dusknoir because Eviolite doubles her best stats, making her a much more potent threat. Pain Split is a recovery move, Will-O-Wisp is for crippling, Night Shade is the attacking power of choice since Dusclops has low attacking powers, and then there's my one change. Since this isn't OU, the need for Ice beam disappears, so Taunt is the move of choice.

Chansey
113.png

(Uses the Wish set from Smogon, but with added Heal Bell)
Ability: Natural cure
Nature: Bold
Moves: Wish, Heal Bell, Protect, Toxic
EVs: 252 HP, 252 DEF, 4 Speed

Use: Chansey is my cleric. And a very handy one at that. With 252 DEF Evs, and a Bold nature, she does the best she can to defend herself Physically, but Specially there is no need because of Eviolite. Boosting her Base SP Defense to a staggering 210, almost matching her Behemoth HP stat. Wish is the main point of this whole thing anyway, being able to heal either herself or teammates with it. Heal Bell is to rid my team of Status whenever needed, Protect is for when Chansey must heal herself, so she can protect herself in the one-turn gap, and Toxic is for crippling foes.

-----------------​

As you've probably noticed by now, all my Pokemon are female. This is a nice trick a friend of mine taught me: Most people put the move Attract on a female Pokemon because the majority of used Pokemon in competitive battling are Male, therefore if you have a mono-female team most Attract-users can't get to ya ;)

Also, you've probably noticed that I only have a team of five. This is because I discarded my Special Sweeper because it was unfair to use it in UU Play (It was Volcarona :P) I'd like suggestions on a new UU Special Sweeper, since I can't decide between a whole bunch of potential candidates, I'd like to hear suggestions on the best one before I go ahead and make my decision.

Thanks peoples. :D

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I don't think having 2 Grass Pokemon on your team is a good idea. I think it might be best to use Darmanitan instead of Leafeon because of sheer power right off the bat:
-Flare Blitz
-U-turn
-Earthquake/Superpower
-Rock Slide
Nature: Adamant/Joly
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
Item: Life Orb/Choice Band/Choice Scarf
Ability: Sheer Force

Dusclops' Attack is too low for it to use Payback effectively, so it has to use Night Shade as its offensive move. Instead of Payback, you can use Taunt to stop other walls from setting up (despite Dusclops' poor Speed).

Eviolite Chansey can wall things more effectively than Umbreon, and it can also use Heal Bell. You can keep Umbreon if you want, though:
-Wish
-Protect/Softboiled/Toxic
-Heal Bell
-Seismic Toss
Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
Ability: Natural Cure

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I'd like suggestions on a new UU Special Sweeper, since I can't decide between a whole bunch of potential candidates, I'd like to hear suggestions on the best one before I go ahead and make my decision.

Well you have 3 weaknesses to Fire, so I'd recommend Kingdra and having something set up Rain Dance for it, which makes it legal. I run HP Electric, but I'd say you should use Fire to hit Steels which would otherwise wall your entire team, especially Ferrothorn. Steel/Bug types are also a huge problem for your team.

Kingdra takes almost no Fire damage, especially in rain, so swap whenever you are predicting a Fire attack.

*shrug* I can't see any other special sweeper working well with your team. Chandelure would be the next best, I think, but it has a lot of weaknesses and doesn't complement the rest of your team well.

Years
Hi, Wymsical here. So I'm kinda new at this competitive battling thing, in other words I'm a total n00b. :P And this is, of course, another rate my team thread. Although I'll probably update all the Pokemon here depending on what my team gets rated. Please, I'm open to all constructive criticism, suggestions etc etc. I don't know if the Pokemon I'm using are fit for their roles, I'm contemplating replacing Froslass with something like Roserade.

Like it said in the title, my tier is BW UU, That means I don't use the big boys like Blissey and Scizor, I'll get to that later. I figured I'd start in a smaller metagame and work my way up. I take most of my information and movesets for Pokemon from Smogon University, and I have a basic concept what competitive play is like.

Anyway, enough bout me, on to my team.

Froslass
483.png

(The basic Utility set from Smogon University)
Ability: Snow Cloak
Moves: Spikes, Taunt, Pain Split, Ice Beam.
EVs: 248 HP, 84 Defense, 176 Speed.

Use: Froslass is my spikes lead. Her main purpose is to Spike the opponent with her high speed, and Taunt if necessary. Her other moves are there for basic attacking prowess: Ice Beam for STAB and Pain Split for recovery. Despite really low stats in all stats but Speed. Most of the EVs were therefore invested in Defense, so that she could hold out as long as possible.

Leafeon
475.png

(Had to make this set myself, because there were none for BW on Smogon)
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Leaf Guard (Didn't really matter cuz my team isn't a sun team)
Moves: Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Hidden Power Rock, Roar.
EVs: 252 ATK, 252 Speed.

Use: I chose Leafeon for my Physical Sweeper because she has great Defense and obviously almost equally great ATK. With one set-up Swords Dance, Leafeon can begin sweeping with both Leaf Blade (STAB) and Hidden Power Rock (Coverage against most of Leafeon's weaknesses: Flying, Bug, and Fire) For the last spot, I took Roar because if Leafeon ever came across someone she couldn't handle, it would be Roared away and replaced with another of the opponent's team which will be damaged from Froslass's spikes, and it might hopefully be a better Pokemon to sweep. If not, I just switch to a better Pokemon. EVs are invested in Attack and Speed, of course.

Sceptile
254.png

(Using the classic SubSeed set to drain.)
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Substitute, Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Hidden Power Fire
EVs: 252 SP Attack, 4 SP Defense, 252 Speed

Use: Sceptile is my Drainer. I use Drainers because they're freakishly useful, stealing opponent's HP and giving it back to themeselves. The SubSeed is the greatest Drainer set, starting off with Substitute and then Leech Seeding, followed by various Giga Drains from behind the Substitute. Leftovers is there to restore HP too, and being unending it is really helpful. Hidden Power Fire is there to cover the danger of other Grass types, who resist Sceptile's Draining powers. It will hit them hard. The EVs are invested 252 in both SP Attack and Speed, since those are Sceptile's two best stats, and slightly in SP Defense to help keep him on the field.

Dusclops
356.png

(I was forced to use the OU Defensive set for this one, since they hadn't made anything for UU and I seriously doubted I'd be able to make one myself. I did make two change though.)
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Sassy
Moves: Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp, Night Shade, Payback
IVs: 0 Speed
EVs: 252 HP, 80 Defense, 176 SP Defense.

Use: Dusclops is basically my tank. I chose her over Dusknoir because Eviolite doubles her best stats, making her a much more potent threat. Pain Split is a recovery move, Will-O-Wisp is for crippling, Night Shade is the attacking power of choice since Dusclops has low attacking powers, and then there's my one change. Since this isn't OU, the need for Ice beam disappears, and I never liked Taunt too much, so I replaced them with Payback. In my experience (In-game and competitively) I have discovered that Dusclops and Dusknoir are awesome users of Payback. Because they are so slow, it's almost guaranteed that the opponent strikes first. Dusclops can most likely hold this hit because of its stellar defenses (despite terrible HP) so after that, it's time for sum Payback with Payback. It's also her most potent weapon against Psychic-types who will come in wanting to destroy poor Dusclops. The Sassy nature compliments this, lowering Speed even more and higher investments in SP Defense. The IV of 0 Speed only adds to this, and the EVs are invested in Defenses, mainly HP so Dusclops can hold the fort.

Umbreon
197.png

(Umbreon is one of my personal favorites, so I just had to use it. It uses the Wish Support set from Smogon)
Ability: Synchronize (Chose it over Inner Focus because the enemy will probably status Umbreon in hopes of making me lose my cleric, and Synchronize makes that even)
Nature: Careful
Moves: Wish, Payback, Heal Bell, Protect
EVs: 252 HP, 4 Defense, 252 SP Defense

Use: Umbreon is my cleric. She is very useful due to the fact that she has the Wish/Heal Bell combo, making her a great Cleric. She boasts great Defenses all around, which helps her beat off an attack coming at her when she switches in to Wish or Heal Bell the team. Protect is there if Umbreon ever needs to use Wish on herself, she can Wish, Protect, then have her HP Healed. That only works if she's facing a slower Pokemon, though, which isn't likely. That's why I have with me Payback. Umbreon is a great user of Payback because of low Speed, coupled with the fact that it's a STAB move, it deals out nice damage for something with such low Attack.

-----------------​

As you've probably noticed by now, all my Pokemon are female. This is a nice trick a friend of mine taught me: Most people put the move Attract on a female Pokemon because the majority of used Pokemon in competitive battling are Male, therefore if you have a mono-female team most Attract-users can't get to ya ;)

Also, you've probably noticed that I only have a team of five. This is because I discarded my Special Sweeper because it was unfair to use it in UU Play (It was Volcarona :P) I'd like suggestions on a new UU Special Sweeper, since I can't decide between a whole bunch of potential candidates, I'd like to hear suggestions on the best one before I go ahead and make my decision.

I am a bit of a RMT critic. Your team has a massive weakness to Bug, Flying, Dark and Fire so you'll need to change a few things here and there.

You'll need a Water-type with Ice Beam do deal with Grass-type Pokemon.

Jellicent is a nice one with bulky Sp. Def and HP. Recommended nature would be Modest since its attacks are more Special-based, a moveset I suggest for it would be Ice Beam, Surf, Shadow Ball and Toxic/Attract.

Cursed Body is a nice ability for Jellicent as it has a chance of disabling an opponents attacks.

Attract is good if you get a female one since most opponents (as you said) would be male.

For a good Fire-type attacker, I suggest you should try Darmanitan - its attacks that cause beneficial secondary effects naturally are increased in power due to Sheer Force (although you lose the secondary effect). It has a high Attack stat too so I recommend a Physical-based moveset and the nature I recommend is Adamant since Darmanitan's Sp. Atk is very weak and Adamant nature boosts Attack. A good moveset should be Earthquake, Flare Blitz, Hammer Arm/Brick Break and one other random attack.

Hydreigon is a good Special attacker, I have one with a Docile nature that currently knows Acrobatics, Dragon Pulse, Crunch and Flamethrower. The reason mine is balanced between Physical and Special is because of the Docile nature.

I love using my Hydreigon in the Battle Subway and she literally slays a lot of opponents (except Dwebble and Crustle due to X-Scissor).

If you want to invest in Hydreigon, Dragon Pulse is a must-have move. Dark Pulse can only be obtained by breeding with a Gyarados, Ekans, Arbok or Seviper that has learned the move in Gen IV and sent by Poke Transfer. It's a bit fiddly, so I don't recommend Dark Pulse.

Seviper is in both the Field and Dragon egg groups, so you can still do the Dark Pulse breeding trick by getting a male Smeargle to Sketch Dark Pulse, breed with a female Seviper and if the offspring Seviper is male, breed with a female Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon and you still might get that Dark Pulse Deino.

Smeargle are found on Route 5 during swarms, while Seviper can be caught at Village Bridge.

I recommend Dragon Pulse, Crunch (assuming it's a Hardy, Docile, Bashful, Serious or Quirky nature) and two random moves to counter it's weaknesses.

Eelektross is also one to look at, it's very balanced between Physical and Special Attacker plus it has a wide movepool and Levitate ability. Some moves I recommend are Thunderbolt, Acrobatics, Flamethrower, Flash Cannon, Dragon Claw, Brick Break and Rock Slide plus there's Crunch if you like. It all depends on the nature of your Eelektross if you should invest in Special or Physical moves.

And remember, TM Moves is where Eelektross shines and because in B/W TMs can be reused, so you switch Eelektross' moveset as often as you like. It's definitely something with capabilties, Speed is its only low point but you have no weaknesses to worry about (just watch out for Smack Down as that move disables Flying-type and Levitate ability)

Physical Attacker natures for Eelektross: Adamant, Brave, Naughty, Lonely, Jolly, Careful, Impish

Special Attacker natures for Eelektross: Modest, Mild, Rash, Quiet, Timid, Bold, Calm

Mixed Attacker natures for Eelektross: Any nature not listed above

And as Keiran and I mentioned, you have a massive Fire weakness so you need to change around a bit. You could go with what I mentioned, although Keiran should suggest going with Kingdra as it has only one weakness and a good moveset would be Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse, Rain Dance and a Water-type attack for STAB.

Also, as Keiran said Steel/Bug Pokemon like Scizor and Escavalier and also the Grass/Steel Ferrothorn can also be trouble for you.

Chandelure is a great Special attacker but has 5 weaknesses. If you plan on using a Chandelure, counter its weaknesses if you can. Energy Ball is great cos it's a Grass-type move and can counter Chandelure's Rock/Ground/Water weakness. Shadow Ball and Flamethrower for STAB and to deal with Dark-types, invest in a Fighting or Bug Hidden Power.

Or you can try getting an Infernape via Poke Transfer cos it's popular in competitive play, it's fast and hits hard. A good Infernape moveset is Flamethrower (STAB), Focus Blast/Brick Break/Close Combat and probably Grass Knot and Earthquake/Stone Edge. I recommend a Naive nature for that extra Speed.

It's all up to you!

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
^Jellicent, Hydeigon and Scizor are no where near UU lol.

Wymsical

Years
All your suggestions are great. And I think I will replace Leafeon with Darmanitan, yes, that should work. But as Dark Azelf mentioned, some of the Pokemon you have suggested aren't in UU. Remember it's UU I'm after. Plus, Ferrothorn isn't in UU so I don't have to worry about him. But Escavalier is, so I do have him to worry about.

Your suggestions on Kingdra are excellent, I will get him as my Special Attacker. The only problem with Chansey is its annoyingly low DEF. This combined with its Normal typing leaves it to be murdered by Fighting types, since they depend mostly on Physical moves. Sure, Umbreon is weak to them too, but because of far better DEF stats it can hold out against fighting types a little longer than Chansey. On the other hand, Eviolite makes Chansey's SP DEF beyond belief, so it would be the best Specially Defensive Cleric.

So, in general, this is what i have:

Froslass (Spikes Lead)

Dusclops (Tanker, with Taunt this time)

Kingdra (Special Sweeper, with Rain Dance)

Darmanitan (Physical Sweeper)

Sceptile (Drainer)

Umbreon/Chansey (Debate for Cleric)

I will decide the sets later, right now I just want to be clear on what Pokemon to use.

I also need something that can induce Rain Dance. I think if I put Rain Dance on Froslass, it would be more efficient, since she can Spike and Rain Dance then. And then there's the debate for Umbreon and Chansey. They each have their advantageous traits. Ferrothorn is nothing to worry about in UU, but then there's Escavalier to take its place. But that can be destroyed by Darmanitan. Fire types are a problem (Even though they are less common than other types because of Stealth Rock) so Kingdra, my special Sweeper can take that threat out with the Rain Dance from my spikes lead. My Drainer, Sceptile, is by far my favorite Pokemon on this team. Its SubSeed is really gonna piss the opponent off, so I'm not even contemplating replacing him. :D

That looks good. I suppose. Any suggestions on what I've just said?

Also, what do you think of replacing Froslass with Roserade? It has better bulk so it can successfully set up three layers of Spikes and a Rain Dance. It has less speed, but meh.

Last edited:

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Roserade is probably the better choice because of the threat to physical attackers getting poisoned- which makes up for its low defense. And if you can get a Wish Chansey, definitely go for that. Its Wishes are much stronger.

Wymsical

Years
I thought so. Roserade it is then.

But I'm still not sure on the whole Chansey thing. While Umbreon is lower in both Special and HP, it is higher in Defense and Speed making it more balanced and a slightly bigger defender against the fighting type. It's hard to choose. But I don't see how Chansey's Wish is any different to Umbreon's Wish. Unless I'm getting something wrong here, Wish heals 50% HP no matter who it comes from. :)

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
I thought so. Roserade it is then.

But I'm still not sure on the whole Chansey thing. While Umbreon is lower in both Special and HP, it is higher in Defense and Speed making it more balanced and a slightly bigger defender against the fighting type. It's hard to choose. But I don't see how Chansey's Wish is any different to Umbreon's Wish. Unless I'm getting something wrong here, Wish heals 50% HP no matter who it comes from. :)

Eviolite Chansey takes hits massively better than Umbreon on both sides of the spectrum. Chansey is arguably the best mixed wall in the game.

Wish mechanics have changed so it heals half the Wish casters HP. Chansey has 704 HP max so it passes 352 HP Wishes aka it will fully heal most anything lol. Umbreon on the other hand only passes 197 HP Wishes. There is one reason and one reason only to Umbreon over Chansey walling wise and that reason is to beat Ghosts with Sub such as Mismagius and Rotom.

Wymsical

Years
Hmmm, I see. (Was still sticking to DPP Mechanics. lol) Well, then, Chansey is the better choice, since even Ghosts are PWNED by my Darmanitan. xD

So, here's my team:

Roserade (Spikes Lead)

Darmanitan (Physical Sweeper)

Kingdra (Special Sweeper)

Sceptile (Drainer/Shuffler. That's right, with Roar it's now a shuffler)

Dusclops (Tanker)

Chansey (Cleric)

Am I missing anything? :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Sceptile is too defensively weak to use Roar, even with the help of Substitute. Stick to Hidden Power (Fire) in the last slot so it can deal with Grass Pokemon.

Anti

return of the king
Years
I'm a few days late, but better late than never.

Spoiler:

Well you have 3 weaknesses to Fire, so I'd recommend Kingdra and having something set up Rain Dance for it, which makes it legal. I run HP Electric, but I'd say you should use Fire to hit Steels which would otherwise wall your entire team, especially Ferrothorn. Steel/Bug types are also a huge problem for your team.

Kingdra takes almost no Fire damage, especially in rain, so swap whenever you are predicting a Fire attack.

*shrug* I can't see any other special sweeper working well with your team. Chandelure would be the next best, I think, but it has a lot of weaknesses and doesn't complement the rest of your team well.

Make sure to suggest things in the proper tier. If you aren't sure, this would be a good place to consult.

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Just a note you seem to be too concerned about sticking to roles. Every team doesn't have to have those things.

Darmanitan also wants U-Turn over Earthquake, this helps it scout and plus EQ has very poor coverage compared with its other moves and wont hit anything they hit.

Rain Dance also seems silly on Roserade, all it does it make Darmanitan suck really (weakening its main STAB move) and weaken Sceptiles HP Fire. Use Sludge Bomb or HP Fire over it. I prefer Sludge Bomb in UU though. Kingdra can pretty much sweep on its own regardless in UU so doesnt need rain.

You are actually Sub Plot Mismagius weak, it can set up on some of your team and when its behind a Sub it really nails you with SR up. Id try and fit in a counter or check over Sceptile tbh who isnt seeming to do much. Something like Escavlier would work quite nicely, especially with hazards up. This also helps you take CB Outrages from things like Flygon which your team currently cannot.

Escavlier @ Choice Band
248 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
Swarm
- Megahorn
- Iron Head
- Pursuit
- Return / Double Edge

Lastly, Chansey wants Seismic Toss over Heal Bell. You dont need Heal Bell when you can just make Dusclops Rest Talk and you have Natural Cure mons all of which can easily take your status.

Last edited:
Back