• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tempest Wars (Invite Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
(Please note you may only join this RP if you received an invite from myself or FT.)

On the Planet Tempest 5000 light years from Earth, in the year 2567 A.D., there is a world of magic. All people everywhere have magical power, though some more than others. Machines are a thing of the past, and Magic runs all. But there is a flaw to this way of life?

A group of Sorcerers known as the Black Mage Syndicate, the BMS, has found a map leading to the long hidden source of Tempestian?s magical power. Should they get their hands on it, they could remove Tempestians of their magical strength and destroy society as they know it, building a new society in their image. But the Planetary Organization of Society Defenders, POSD, has gotten wind of their plan and has sent out a group of elite mages to intervene. And so the race to the Power begins.

As a person living on Tempest, you can be either a member of POSD, DMS, or a rogue person doing their own thing.

There are several classes of magic: The mage or Magician, who specializes in legal white magic, who work primarily for the POSD, sorcerers or sorceress, who deal in dark magic and work primarily for the DMS, and Elemental Mages, who deal in a specific element of magic and can go either way.

These are standards, but people don?t have to necessarily align themselves with said side (example: A DMS Mage.)

there are also two different ways to weild your magic.

Free hand: Using your hands alone to cast your magic. This makes your magic much quicker and accurate, but less potent.

Item Wield: Wielded through an item such as a staff or wand. Makes the spell much stronger, but less accurate and slower to perform.

With all this said, here is the sign in form.

Name:
Appearance:
Magic Class: ( Mage, sorcerer, or elemental. If elemental, tell which element)
Magic Wield: (free hand or item. If item, tell what it is)
personality:
alliance: (POSD, DMS, Rogue)

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Name: Illuvatar (bonus points if you caan tell me where I got the name)
Appearance: Wears simple, unassuming clothes for his work as an undercover agent. Seems to have been run through the mill, burns cover certain areas of his body, his hair is already greying, and his eyes carry the look of one who only carries on because he must. Carries a hawk familiar with him.
Magic Class: Elemental-Wind
Magic Wield: Item-White ash staff
Personality: Secretive, in a word. Definately intelligent, he seems to be pulling strings all over the world. constantly sets up various plots as part of his job. A bit snappish when interrupted. Seems to be hiding quite a few moptives, even from the DMS
Alliance: DMS

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
Years
I got an invitation. This looks like a really good RP. I'll join.

Name: Zwa Hitaro
Appearance: She looks something like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/Master_Becca/MyAvie.png
Magic Class: Elemental- fire
Magic Wield: Item- staff
Personality: she doesn't like to be told what to do, she is her own boss. She doesn't like any people very much except for her close friends. But she can't resist helping a person in need, especially if there is a good fight involved.
alliance: Rogue

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
(Illumise-Larvitar?) ;)

Name: Garrick Johnson
Appearance:he wears a white T-shirt and blue jeans, commoners clothes despite his strength. but he also has white robes necessary for any spell he performs requiring a ritual.
Magic Class: mage
Magic Wield: free hand
personality:Very serious and quiet, but at the sametime fun loving and carefree. He defends what he believes in with a passion

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Name: Sage Rauru
Age: He's never told anyone, it's a hobby for him to confuse people.
Appearance: He stands 5'7'' has a full head of fine, white hair, and steel grey eyes. Despite being older than some moderately aged dirt, he has an aura of youth about him, and has managed to avoid baldness and wrinkles in any form. He wears any variety of clothes, not really caring too much about physical appearance, or so he says.
Magic Class: Elemental, focused on the element of light.
Magic Wield: Item, a long bo staff he used for self defense once, before he became powerful, though now it serves more use as a walking stick. It's become attuned to him, and allows him to focus his spells better, but is nothing but a piece of strange wood to anyone else wielding it.
Personality: in one word, annoying. Though he's old, he has remained highly potent, and youthful of mind, and enjoys not only driving others to lengths of frustration, but exercising physical prowess no one would expect of a man his age. Though he rarely is serious, he has earned the title of sage for a reason. He is extremely wise, though his teachings rarely make sense to most people.
alliance: Rogue, but he recognizes the threat which has been posed by the sides, and is considering giving up his hermitage in order to aid a cause. Which, he has yet to decide.

Years
Name: Aushi
Appearance: Like I know? She wears a dark blue wobe with a hood that hides her face, and it goes all the way to the ground. On the rare occasions she takes it off, she wears black clothes underneath. When she takes her hood off, which she does fairly often, she has wavy brown hair going to the center of her back with blond streaks in it. Her skin is pale, and her eyes are blue
Magic Class: Elemental of ice
Magic Wield: Item, she uses an icy blue gem that is cold to anyone else's touch
personality:Harsh, cold, but when she gets to know you, it's hard to get rid of her
alliance: rouge.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Sounds interesting. I think i'll give it a go. I just hope I fill the form out correctly. ^^;;

Name: Askan Peerion
Appearance: Askan stands at the height of exactly 5'11" His hair is a brown so dark that it almost looks black, and his left eye is blue, but his right is green. He wears a black sweater with a hood and a pair of navy blue jeans almost all the time, except under certain conditions.
Magic Class: Mage
Magic Wield: Item- A silver staff with a blue orb on the top. The staff is decorated with sparkle jewels.
personality: David tends to be hot-headed, and likes to rush into things. He has no patience what so ever, and takes action without thinking. Despite all this, he is an enthusiastic kid, with a good sense of priorities.
alliance: POSD

Last edited:

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
Years
I was invited my FT. ^_______^

Name~ Kaname (Can-om-eh)
Age~ 16
Gender~ Female
Magic class~Elemental. She uses the element of lightning.
Magic Wield~Free hand
Alliance~ Rogue

~Appearance~

Kaname has waist length brown hair, and a slender build. She has crystal blue eyes, which are probaly the most appealing thing about her. She wears brown leather pants and vest. Underneath her vest she wears a purple tank top. Occasionally, Kaname wears her hair back with a ribbon, but she is usually found wearing a purple bandana.

~Personality~

Kaname is a kind and caring person. She is usually never quiet, and nearly always hyper. She is always determined to meet her friends every need, and she is heart broken if she lets them down. Although, you dont want to make this girl mad. She is easily offended, and who knows what would happen if you made her mad.

I hope this is alright. ^______^ If there is something wrong, I will change it immediatly.

~Karli

Last edited:

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
Name: Sena Kinwa
Appearance: appearance
Magic Class: Elemental, she uses the element wind/air.
Magic Wield: A folding fan with a blue handle, a red wave patteren is on the white paper fan part.
personality: She is very anti DMS/POSD. Sena tends to keep to herself, she's agressive and tends to say the first thing that pops into her head. She is very clever, and likes to mess with people, especialy those she dosent like.

thanks for the invite ^^

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Cool. ^^

Name~ Shikana (or just Kana)
Age~ 14
Gender~ female
Appearance~ Shikana has long, straight violet hair, often tied into a ponytail which goes all the way down her back, a loose white ribbon flowing freely at the top. Few bangs are swept over to one side, covering one of her vivid cerulean eyes, two strands coming down from either side of her face. She often wears a flowing 'kimono' type of cloth, with layers of white and soft azure. Another sheet of translucent blue covers her waist, giving her an odd, free type of look. Her shoes are often covered, but they are strange, white running shoes with the tips curved up in a sharp point. Even so, Shikana still has the ability to run without any trouble.
Magic Class~ Mage
Magic Wield~ Item- Wand: A shimmering stick of silver, curved at the end but coming up in a point. It ranges at about a feet or so. Because of the fact Shikana always tucks her wand within her clothes, where it fits behind the band that encircles her waist, most think she is a free hand.
Personality~ She is a bit of a miscehivous prankster, but determined and stubborn to get what she wants. Shikana is one of those people where they wouldn't really care about the opposition they faced. She often laughs at the wrong time, either by the ill humored jokes or something that shouldn't be laughed at. Still, she gets angry easily and is a bit of a free lancer.
Alliance~ POSD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
ooc: well I think that's everyone, so let's get started!

ic: "can't catch me!" I shouted to my friends, laughing as we dashed through the field on our bikes. I had my hand pressed firmly against the panel, using my magic to guide it through the path we had preset, all the while making it go faster and faster. My friends apparently weren't as skilled as me though, as their resentful shouts were plainly heard from the rear, making me grin. I crossed the finish line we had constructed using a hovering spell and a roll of toilet paper long before they did. My bike returned to the ground as I removed my hand and dismounted by the time the others finally caught up.

"No fair, Garrick!" one of them shouted. "You've had more practice at this than us!"

"Nah, I guess I'm just better than you." I mocked him, opening my hand to show a ball of magical light before closing my hand again, making the ball dissipate. I loved theatrics. "So, wanna do another lap?"

Suzu

~♥~
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 12, 2005
My eyes followed a small group off mages as they weaved there way through the crowed that gathered at the towns center. This village was small, and the people didn?t stand out when it came to magic. Of course they could use it, that goes with out saying, but these were a bunch of elitist, 4 of them. I glared at them, I didn?t like them, any of them. PSOD or the ones trying to over throw society, the DMS. I couldn?t tell which ones these were, nor did I care.
?what are you staring at girl??
I had caught one of there eyes, A older man, his voice was rough, and he looked like he was in a foul mood, as his comrades gathered around.
?may I ask what elite mages, such as your self?s are doing in a village like this??
I asked scowling.
?I don?t believe that is any of your business? you should learn some respect for you elders.?
He scoffed, as he began to walk away.
?I don?t believe that counts if there corrupt.?
My tone was icy, and the elitist stopped in his tracks.

Years
I was alone, in yet another cavern. I had to move from place to place, otherwise one of the teams would catch me. the ability to freeze people was apparently valuable to them. I looked up at the icicles hanging from the roof, then at the icy condition of the entire cave. This place was beautiful, now that I had frozen it over, and the chilly silence was appealing.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
After a few more races in the fields, my friends headed home. walking in the house, I saw my dad sitting in his easy chair, flipping casually through the paper.

"Hey dad."I say as I sit down at teh table. I wave my hand and a carton of orange juice flewut of the fridge, which I caught and immediately began to drink.

"Don't drink straight from teh carton son." my dad said without looking up.

"yes dad." I said solemnly. I wave my hand and a cup flies to me this time.

"Son, I don't want you racing with your friends anymore."my dad said suddenly.

"What?!" I shout jumping up, nearly knocking my glass over. "Why not?!"

"The DMS is on the move, according to the papers." he says. "Something really dangerous. And they've sent a few groups of POSD out too. So there is likely to be a lot of fighting in the future and I want you to stay out of it."

"I'm stronger than both the DMS and the POSD." I say confidentally. "I could handle them."

"No you can't." My dad said sternly. "Which is why you are not allowed to leave the house unless it's for something important. no more going out just to have fun. understood?"

"Fine, whatever." I grumbled, leaving the room. I went into my room and shut the door behind me.I couldn't believe I was confined to the house just because of the stupid DMS and POSD. Angry, I shot a blast of magic out my window before sitting roughly down on my bed. An explosion could be heard in the distance as a tree in the forest suddenly crashed to earth.

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
Years
Kaname sat in a little restraunt, looking over a map. In front of her sat a cup of coffee, and spoon stirring it.
A few miles until the next village...Kaname thought. Joy...I guess I will leave tommorow afternoon.
Kaname slowly rolled up her map, and tucked it carefully into her bag. She then pulled her coffee over to her, and took a sip. It had been a very frustrating day for her. Everyone in this town was so rude to her. Most towns welcomed their guests.

Kaname looked out the window. It was very busy for such a small village.

Years
"Huh?" I said as I looked outside of my caverns. I saw an enormous tree fall to the ground, and i knew it was not natural. I got to my feet, making sure my cloak covered me entierly, and i set out to find the cause of the fall.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I was still simmering at my dad. how dare he confine me like this?! It's not liek the fighting between POSD and DMS were my fault, and spending my life in here until it was safe was no life at all...

With a moment of decision, I ran over to my window and put a leg outside, followed quickly by the other. If dad wouldn't let me go anywhere until the fighting was over, then I'd just hide away somewhere until the fighting was over. He'd be PO-ed as heck when I got back, but I decided I'd rather suffer his wrath than suffer my boredom. Now safely away from the house, I began a dash into the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back