• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Music so far?

Ice Car

Banned
Years
See title.

I've been in White Tree Hollow for some time now... And the music here is just mesmerizing. And awesome. I could listen to it on loop for extended periods of time and be fine. Reversal Mountain in White 2 is also excellent.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
My favorite music so far is the song in Roxie's gym.Thats probably the first rock band in the pokeverse,so yeah.

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
It's a tough call. Undella Town has some epic music, as does Aspertia City, and a few Routes (some being east of Opelucid City and west of White Forest.)

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
I cant remember all the tunes in my Black 2. Ik that black city's music is...kinda creepy lol(i'm envious of white forrest). But i think my most favorite and memorable tune is the music in the marine tube. Its amazing and absolutely complements the amazing sights in the tube.

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Aspertia City, Roxie's/Elesa's Gym, White Tree Hollow comes to mind. I friggin hate Nimbasa and Castelia City's themes, but they are the most important places, and I end up at those places for too long, music looping over and over.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
Quite a lot, but from the new game, I can say the best music I've heard of all is the PWT Final Battle music, it's so great! As for Cities/Routes music, I can go with Aspertia City and the Route 19, they both were mesmerizing and a pleasure to hear for me in some way.

#isthenumbersign
Years
Colress's theme. Awesome that we can rebattle him. c: And I'm glad they didn't mix up the gym leader battle music all that much, I've always liked it.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Roxies music was so funny! P, O, K, E, M, O, N Pokemon! I was like, wow! Pokemon music with words!

sunshinesan

Pokesho fan
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
D, O, G, A, R, S, Dogars. Ppl complained about the change and it didn't matter all that much, though you will have to admit, the Japanese version has more enthusiasm, has a countdown and is more relavant, which makes it slightly superior.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
My favorite music so far is the song in Roxie's gym.Thats probably the first rock band in the pokeverse,so yeah.
That is for me the most annoying music... Apart from that I mostly play mute, so I don't care too much about the music.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Well, so far I like Elesa's gym, Lentimas Town, Driftveil(I know that's not new but I like it okay?), the Plasma battle theme, Akuroma's PWT theme, and Reversal Mountain (B2). That's as far as I got. Oh, and Roxie and Clay have fun music too.

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
Can't think of what the town's called but my favourite is the town where Marlon's gym leader.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Castelia Gym, Nimbasa Gym, Lentimas Town and the New Plasma theme song are by far the best songs so far. I even added them to my iTunes I loved them so much. Oh and the Elite Four music will always be the best composition found in Pokemon ever.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Well, I have some I like, mostly from Black 2/White 2. But before I start. I HATE that western sounding route. It like plays on EVERY route...and it's just...dull. Bleh.

Anyways...

Everything about the New Team Plasma. I mean, there's no comparsion with the old they were just straight up more better.

The Elite Four battle theme. Eh, I like this on from the first game. The battle theme is Hoenn-ish. They should stick with giving the Elite Four member music different from the gym leaders.

PWT final round battle theme. Make me think of Kirby. :p

Elesa Gym theme. Dat took me by surprise when I first heard and I love how more music is add everytime you beat a Gym Trainer.

Colress battle theme. This has to my favorite one outta all of'em.

Route 22. The best sounding route on the game. It sounds similiar too a route from Pokemon R/S/E. Too bad you'll first hear it when you reach the last gym leader's city. *sighs*

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hmm, you know the soundtrack that's played when you've beaten Team Plasma at Nimbasa City with Hugh~? Ah, that's right~ It's so soothing & I like it~

Apart from that, I'm digging Driftveil's soundtrack too~ Yeah, I know it's not new but it has this..... idk, touch to it~

Back