• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that favorite!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
That's my top favorite yep. But try to guess my 3rd one :P

And yours would be... Suicine? Since you got Kimba as your avatar and the three legendary hamsters (that's what I call them) on your sig. And Suicine is the one that looks most like Kimba :)

Years
We guessing your #1 or #2 favorite Pink? Because I have a hunch that one of those might be Blissey.

Also nope not Lucario that's really really far far away.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Mew, very obvious.

HINT FOR MY FAVOURITE: Red (Manga) only got it traded for a while, not forever.

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I have no idea... a flying Pikachu?

No Taichi, it's not Blissey, but you're guessing my 2nd favorite.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I have no idea... a flying Pikachu?

No Taichi, it's not Blissey, but you're guessing my 2nd favorite.

WTF? A flying Pikachu? Nope! Your favorite is......AZUMARILL! Your avatar is Lyra, and Lyra has a Maril, and the evolution of Maril is Azumarill.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Any of these?
Charmander to Charizard, Grovyle, Cyndaquil to Typhlosion, Oshawott to Samurott... or Zekrom.
Or is that cheating? :p If it isn't then mine's fantastically easy. I'll get rid of Zekrom, though, don't reckon too much Zekrom trading goes around outside of the games...
I'm going to go with... Grovyle?

Back