• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
American Authors - Best Day Of My Life

This song really fits my mood right now since the Cardinals , my favorite baseball team, won game 7 of the NLCS, meaning they're off to the World Series championships!!!

Years
Drake - Hold On, We're Going Home (feat. Majid Jordan)

I really haven't heard a lot of this dude other than his two collabs with Rihanna so far.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Skálmöld - "Valhöll"

Since I first read about the band Thursday night on the Metal Archives while searching for some great Icelandic Metal bands to listen too, I found Skálmöld, listened to to their songs on YouTube (one of them in the song name) - I can't wait to buy one of their CD's. So far my newest favorite band. My only wish is to find the English translation of their songs - as its all in Icelandic.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Breaking Benjamin - So Cold

Crowded streets are cleared away
One by one
Hollow heroes separate
As they run
You're so cold, keep your hand in mine
Wise men wonder while strong men die!

I hadn't heard this song in so long and remembered it today. <3

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Silty Sea by Fair and Kind

Such a calming, melodic song, as is their entire album.

Years
Klangkarussell - Sonnentanz (The Sun Don't Shine) (feat. Will Heard)

This song is really cute, and the clip is just beautiful.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Zedd - Stay The Night ft. Hayley Williams

I think I only really like this song cause it has Hayley in it. I love Paramore and she sounds lovely in this song. And she looks gorgeous in the music video.

Years
Avicii - Hey Brother

I've always loved this dude's music due to being a sucker for EDM music, but this is really good in comparison to his early stuff. He really came a long way since then I admit.

TY

I was missing Archie's songs... i love House music a lot <3

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Dear Science - Seth Sentry

Doing science stuff so why not listen to a song how science has let us down. Seth Sentry is an Aussie rapper who has recently released his debut album and dear science is about how science hasn't made hoveboards yet and that he his tired of waiting

Years
Peking Duk - Feels Like

A newcomer dance act from Canberra, aka Australia's main capital. The vocals gave off a Cut Copy vibe to me.

TY

Drumsound & Bassline Smith - Lose Control

This song is pretty sick, thats all.

Years
Sugababes - Hole In The Head

A British girl group known for constantly changing lineups but here's a classic of theirs for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back