• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is everyone planning on eating for lunch today?

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Today I had a pepperoni calzone from Gondolier (MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

Tomorrow, pizza.

Tuesday, chicken sandwich.

Wednesday, pizza.

Thursday, chicken sandwich.

Friday, pizza.

Saturday, we'll see when we get there.

My school prepares two lines for food everyday. One has whatever they decide to give us, and the other always has pizza, and chicken sandwiches on Tuesday and Thursday.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
For lunch today, I had a Greek salad and part of a Cuban sandwich. We got a new lunch menu at work, so I'm eager to try all these new things.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I will wake up late and eat chocolate chip pancakes my mom is making for a brunch. I was I had potatoes to make but I think we're out. No school yay!

Years
There was breakfast for lunch at the university's cafeteria today. Had two sausage sandwiches in pancakes. They've had breakfast for lunch the past few days, also.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've been trying to eat healthier lately, but my table at lunch today were getting on my nerves so I had chicken carbonara for lunch. It was my stress food. And it was great.

Years
It's nearing midnight here so lunch has long past (and I can't even remember what I had, to be honest), but I'm looking forward to having some leftover spaghetti and meatballs for lunch tomorrow!

Back