• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay

Years
Chapter Six of "Nothing, Everything" is here!

Chapter Six
Reject It, Challenge It, Forget It

Bunny and Jenny went to investigate Ernest's clue he wrote for them while Timmy and Lucas were dealing with the wrong car they are chasing. All four though will feel one of three things.

Reject it. Challenge it. Forget it.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Hello. Just joined the forums here - some here may know me from Serebii Forums. Anyway, have decided to post my fic here - called 'The Retelling of Pokemon Colosseum'. It's a comedy and a 'retake' on the game's events. Prologue is currently up - will post the next few chapters soon enough - probably one every couple of days or so.

Probably will end up submitting a One-shot here soon enough as well - one that I've written for a tragedy contest on Serebii. Oddly enough, I'm feeling patient enough to wait until it's judged so I can submitt a possibly 'edited' version of it, which will probably be basically the same thing anyway.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
2 new chapters will be released today in Poke Special Manga: DP!

VS. Weavile is already up!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well, I posted the first chapter of Just A Brother a while back...and chapter two's up now.

So...read if you can...link in sig.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
New chapter! (I'm starting to think updates are going to end up being monthly. ._.)

A Midsummer Knight's Dream
Act Ten: Frame

Viola expects a face-off between herself and her doppelganger, but what she finds instead is a whole new world centered around the mysterious Prospero House. She quickly finds that not everything in her life is exactly what it seems, especially when it comes to her father.

It's only partly filled with exposition and a half-hearted attempt to make a frame story!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
If you saw the thread I created, then you know that I trashed my old DI idea and started a new one. Well I'm posting here to tell you that the Chapter One of the new Divine Intervention is finished, but won't but posted until I finish a couple more chapters.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 3, 2023
An Orphan's Dream is up (For those of you that read my other fic >.<). It is only in the prologue stages, but I want to know what you people think. Scratch that, I just posted the first part of Chapter 1.

Last edited:

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
Hmm... I guess we make fanfic announcements here now instead of the fanfiction lounge thread...

Well... Feral Twilight is now up...the prologue at least... The first chapter... I should have it up within a week, maybe later because work's starting to pick up again.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Chapter Four of Just A Brother is now up.

Oooo. How important...my fic is in italics. -huggles-

I love it enough to do so. xP

Years
Hi, I posted the first chapter of my first fanfiction, strength to strength. It's pretty long, but I'm hoping for some reviews and constructive critisism welcome to help me improve my work. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2010
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 is COMING....IN 18 DAYS! The Time/Darkness Prologue is on my siggy, so read it as much as you like before the big story starts coming in!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Divine Intervention was posted a few days ago with a prologue and now chapter one is up. If you want to check it out, you can find the link in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back