• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2010
New member here!

I've been around here before but I've never been an active member. I've spent most of my time in Pokemon Fan Universe and in The Pokemasters prior to that. Anime Style Battling's the main thing I do, although I'm trying to develop myself in arts and writing as well. Hoping to post my art thread soon.

I'll be writing a fanfic from an original region once I get some original Pokemon created. I've got the starters ready and one maybe-legendary. So, uh, yeah, it will take some time. Terribly original, eh?

Well, uh, see you around!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Hiya Macabre! Welcome to pc. :)

Your fic sounds pretty cool, actually. I used to write fanfiction, and I once had a thought of creating my own Pokemon fic about a new region, but I was too lazy. xD So kudos to you for having the effort to do so! lol

Well, have fun here and enjoy your stay! :)

Also, good luck on your art thread when you post it. ;3

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Oh! A fanfiction writer? :3

I've never been one for writing myself, however; I do like to read the occasional fan-fiction every now-and-then. Your story sounds really nice. I don't think I would ever have the patiants to design my own region... to much effort. ;D

So you like art too, huh?
Yet again, can't say I'm good at that either. xD
However, I do wish you all the luck in the world with your endeavors!

I hope you find yourself having all kinds of fun here!
I do hope that you will remember the Community Rules and FAQ if you ever have a question about etiquette here.

Welcome to PC!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Well, here's a familiar face. Welcome to PC, Macabre...

...You sexy stalker you. =P

You, my dear, need to get your rear over to the Fanfiction Lounge so we can add you to the massive 'ship we're already building. Post haste!

And I, meanwhile, will be spamming your profile page in lieu of logging into MSN. Too lazy again, dear. You know how it is.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
Welcome to the Pokémon Community enjoy your time here,
And read the rules carefully and understand them XD.

Back