• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
@ACE: Are any of those EV'd near flawless IVs?

@Bian: Ah, well sorry if I ignored you Bian. Maybe you PMd me at some point, I do ignore most people that ever PM me regarding a trade, since it's in my rules to avoid doing so. Either that, or I could have just been busy with finals and school and all that business, so I apologize. You can have the Palkia and Chansey as an apology. I'll go ahead and register you / wait for ya on Wi-Fi.

EDIT: What's your FC?

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2013
Sorry, I never checked the IVs. I'm not looking for a Gible with anything special, just a Gible I can breed and trade back.

bian

Years
I clearly remember that I posted it on your thread, only to be swamped by other posts lol. XD
Also, I don't need the Palkia anymore, but could I get this instead?:
♂ MUDKIP Lv. 1 UT
Careful
[OT: RED] << Pokecrazy123
31/31/31/31/31/31
Tackle / Growl

Also, please clone me a copy of the Totodile, and here's my FC: 1419 9050 4778. Also, are the Pokemon from Pokecrazy123 Fully Redis? Thanks!

Last edited:

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Yes, they're full REDIS, sorry for the late reply. I'll grab both Pokes and get online.

EDIT: @ACE: My only gible is one with great IV's lol. I can just clone a copy so I wouldn't want the one I give you back.

ACE9

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2013
Okay, so could I get the good IV'd one for free??

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2010
CMT for this

DRATINI Lv. 1 UT
Adamant
[OT: Luis] << Death_Mande
31/31/31/31/31/31
Wrap / Leer / Dragon Dance

-cheers:)

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
@ACE + @Dwight

You can both have what you wanted for free.

Update!
To be honest this doesn't pertain too much to trading. However, I thought I would let everyone know that I have started uploading Pokemon battles to YouTube and narrating them. If you're interested either in seeing/hearing battles, maybe just for entertainment or learning something, feel free to stop by! I also accept UU and NU challenges, and many of them will be featured on my channel. If you decide to check it out and like anything you see, feel free to sub/like/comment, I appreciate all support. If we do battle and you have a channel, I'll make sure to link you.

P.S. My Giveaway has officially ended. However, if I have some free time I don't mind giving away a Poke or two just because, but a lot of the time I'm honestly just too lazy to register FC's and clone and get online / trade for no reason. So, please be understanding. Lastly, just a reminder on one of my rules, DON'T PM ME. I do not like to be PM'd about trades, I check my User CP all the time, and will notice when there's a new post in my thread. I am an organized person, and like to deal with everything in one place. So don't be offended if I don't respond to a PM, chances are I didn't even read it.

Last edited:

King of Boos

I have issues.
Years
CMT for this. Would you happen to know the HP of it btw?

dpmfsa065.png

ALAKAZAM Lv.100 @ Life Orb
Timid
[OT: Jeff]
Psychic / Energy Ball / Focus Blast / Shadow Ball
HP:247 / ATK:103 / DEF:112 / SpA:365 / SpD:193 / SPD:369

kimarenchi

EV Trainer
Years
Can I trade your
HIPPOWDON
Lv. 50 @ Leftovers
Impish
[OT: ARREN] << psycho86wardbg
31/28/31/x/31/x
Earthquake / Stealth Rock / Slack Off / Roar
HP:215 / ATK:131 / DEF:174 / SpA:66 / SpD:103 / SPD:59
Offer:
Heatran Lv. 50 UT
Naive
[OT: karl]
22/10/30/31/31/31

pm me if deal

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
@King Lv 100 Timid (Inner Focus) OT: ~CRoSS~311/193/195/239/195/393

Sludge Bomb Nasty Plot HP (Ground 70) Dark Pulse

@Kima
Yeah your offer is alright but I don't PM people about trades.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
Years
i'm new to competitive pkmn, so i cant offer a lot, but i'm really interested in the shiny beldum, larvitar, and dratini

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
Hey Pwnobi, I'm interested in:
♂ TYROGUE Lv. 1 UT
Adamant
[OT: Jasmine] << TwlightBlade
31/31/31/31/31/31
Mach Punch / Fake Out / Foresight / Bullet Punch

♂ BREELOOM Lv. 100 @ Toxic Orb
Adamant
[OT: NATE]
Seed Bomb / Spore / Focus Punch / Substitute
HP:244 / ATK:389 / DEF:171 / SpA:127 / SpD:136 / SPD:208

DONPHAN Lv.100 @ Leftovers
Adamant
[OT: *****]
17/31/31/1/31/31
Earthquake / Stone Edge / Ice Shard / Seed Bomb
HP:350 / ATK:372 / DEF:276 / SpA:113 / SpD:156 / SPD:157

CMT to see if you can think of anything i can do for you.

Last edited:

ACE9

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2013
thanks for offering the IV'd gible for free, but I don't need it anymore.

This also serves as a BAMP

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
i will trade u ANYTHING FOR THIS:
SHINY POLITOED LV 100 BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back