• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hydroxylapatite Version (OOC/SU)

What should be Kiyoshi's character's starter?

• Total voters

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
King, I understand. You go enjoy your musical. :3

@Miss Doronjo -

Shakes once.... shakes twice.... shake three times.... ping!

Congrats, you caught a(n):

Spr_2g_074.png

Geodude
Mineral/Ground, Lv. 2

Rollout: Mineral Type; The user rolls on the ground like aball and tries to strike the foe. Every time it attempts, the next try will be more powerful. After five times of attempting to strike, the user stops the attack to prevent hurting itself.
Defense Curl: Colorless Type; The user curls up in a ball of sorts. It makes them take less damage from an incoming attack.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
You misunderstood. I said Isa slapped Vici, not scratched her. Basically a light smack to the side of the head. :P

Also, is there any way to teach out pokemon new moves? I only ask because I'm starting to want to make Isa learn another move. Or will you say when they learn new moves?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
RED PEN OF JUSTICE GOOOOO!

In any case, the same thing would've happened.

I'll announce when it happens. In fact, Isa is going to gain a new move next level. :3

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I figured that, but there is a distinction. Vici doesn't have several cuts on the side of her head from a slap. :D

Awesome! What about TMs and Move Tutors and stuff like that? Will we run into those later?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I'm sorry to say that from now on, I'll probably be able to post only once a week, maybe twice if I'm lucky. :/ I get home from school at 4:15 and I have to sleep at 9:00, so between homework, projects and studying...I don't have much free time to write. :C I'll do my best, though! It's a long week-end tomorrow, so I'll try and get as far as I can before school kills me again. >:)

...I've resorted to writing my posts in my head on the bus and while I eat.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I kinda chose the wrong time to sleep, didn't I? Insert post teen angst here!

Adelle does have friends and stuff, but she's felt the cold hand of exclusion before. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE. I don't know if Darren would have been one of those people at her school since she would have never associated herself with him but I kinda left it open. d:

You guys should all get 'smart phones' so you can just type responses in a notepad and post them up later like I do. <: like I'm doing now! Well, actually, I posted all this just writing this in the text box so... Yeah. Writing posts on my phone is HARD.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
ARE WE SOON GOING TO FIND OUT?

I migrated from my phone to a laptop! I can post faster now! Yay!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I plan for the finding-out twist to happen after the first contest in an upcoming city, and I swear to you:

THERE IS GOING TO BE SERIOUS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ALL UP IN THIS FEMALE DOG.

Yay! *Parade*

And @Neiko Star, I understand. Try to keep up as best you can. Make Riley.... I dunno, sleep a bunch? XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Not yay! I was immediately kicked off. Back to the phone. ): Plus i'm doing chores so i may be a little delayed. Sorry if my posts will be a little lacking. D:

Which town is the first contest? Violet city? O:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
No, but it's a fork in the road thing, where you choose Violet City or that city.

HEY! I have an idea! Let's have OOC questions to start up the speculation about each other's posts and future twists!

First Question:

What do you think are the reasons behind Darren's weird behavior?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
What do you think are the reasons behind Darren's weird behavior?
Maybe he's autistic and clingy towards people? O: I mean, I don't mean that autistic people are clingy, I'm just saying that because of social problems, sometimes when they make friends, they don't want to let them go. D:

Anyways, getting started on another post. I'm multitasking; cleaning the bird cage, doing this, doing dishes, etc. ):

EDIT: Did Darren just FART LOL?!
EDIT2: Made another Sweeney Todd reference haw haw

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE POST SO FAST OTL

/still on Route 29 because of stupid impromptu kind-of character development

...of the bad kind. orz

Back