• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Don't you have a screenshot in better quality? D:

Here is 1 in PNG quality, they look a little nicer.

town1e.png

Updates

Finally got around to putting some hard work on the Hack. I managed to edit the 1 Intro Sprite Pokemon to be a Alakazam. Hopefully tomorrow I'll change the other Sprite as-well:

introsprites.png

introsprites2.png

Here is the new Boot-screen edited:

bootscreen.png

Hopefully work on the new Title-screen tomorrow as well.

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Update 2

Here is Cinza City all mapped out and new Tiles inserted:

cinzacity.png

Also, my old Team doesn't seem to be around anymore, so I'm looking for people to fill these positions.

Scripter
Spriter

Thanks guys.

Update 3

Here is the new Title-Screen inserted and working. Also changed the Cry from Charizard to Alakazam.

titlescreeng.png

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I'm still looking for a Co-Scripter if anyone is interested in joining the Soul Hackers team. It would be most appreciated. Thanks.

~Bolens

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Update

Neyan Town is about 80% Scripted and Events put in.

I'm still looking for new members for the Team if anyone is interested. All positions open, so post your application and I'll get back to you. Thanks guys.

~Bolens

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Skills: OW Spriting, Titlescreen/Textbox Hacking, a little bit of Mapping, Sprite Inserting, Trainer Sprite making, Userbars, Photoshop stuff, Tiling (although, as you know, with some issues.), Storyliner, Recolors (I can do basically anything except for scripting or ASM.)
Proof of work:
Storyline:
Spoiler:

Recoloring:
Spoiler:

Also, check this out for more proof: http://pinkishdeviant.deviantart.com/gallery/
Past experience: Around 1 years' worth of experience
Email: [email protected]
Contact information: Skype (PM Me for it.)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Skills: OW Spriting, Titlescreen/Textbox Hacking, a little bit of Mapping, Sprite Inserting, Trainer Sprite making, Userbars, Photoshop stuff, Tiling (although, as you know, with some issues.), Storyliner, Recolors (I can do basically anything except for scripting or ASM.)
Proof of work:
Storyline:
Spoiler:

Recoloring:
Spoiler:

Also, check this out for more proof: http://pinkishdeviant.deviantart.com/gallery/
Past experience: Around 1 years' worth of experience
Email: [email protected]
Contact information: Skype (PM Me for it.)

Your of course Accepted.

I could really use some help with some Sprites that need made. They are the Intro Sprites, the Boy, Girl, and Prof. Rowan. First thing first, I need these trainers made into Intro Sprites. The dimensions need to be 64x96. Thanks so much.

Chrispokemonhack.png

Christianpokemonhack.png

I'll help you if you need help with Tiling sometime soon. Hopefully you'll be a pro in no time ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Skills:Beta/Alpha Tester and General Helper.
Proof of work:N/A
Past experience:None in closed Beta,But played many Open beta Hacks and many other Hacks in General also I can get good screen hacks, report bugs quickly and make a video play-through (if I have enough time).
Contact information: PM/VM if you need another forum message me.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Skills:Beta/Alpha Tester and General Helper.
Proof of work:N/A
Past experience:None in closed Beta,But played many Open beta Hacks and many other Hacks in General also I can get good screen hacks, report bugs quickly and make a video play-through (if I have enough time).
Contact information: PM/VM if you need another forum message me.

You can be the Alpha/Beta Tester for Soul Hackers. Hopefully to be releasing an Alpha soon so make sure to stay tuned because I'll need you to play through and such. Thanks for joining!

~Bolens

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
You're of course Accepted.

I could really use some help with some Sprites that need made. They are the Intro Sprites, the Boy, Girl, and Prof. Rowan. First thing first, I need these trainers made into Intro Sprites. The dimensions need to be 64x96. Thanks so much.

Chrispokemonhack.png

Christianpokemonhack.png

I'll help you if you need help with Tiling sometime soon. Hopefully you'll be a pro in no time ;)
Hmm.... resizing isn't really my thing but I can still redraw it to Unlz format, although it is a little annoying (I'm sure you know too) because not a lot of sprites fit with the intro sprites.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Hmm.... resizing isn't really my thing but I can still redraw it to Unlz format, although it is a little annoying (I'm sure you know too) because not a lot of sprites fit with the intro sprites.

Well hopefully you can make it work out. No rush, I'm still working on Scripting so that gives me things to do.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Hello, Bolens. I hope I am not wasting your time, but I was wondering if you and your team would be willing to take me on it. I have no experience, but I learn quickly when taught. I do not mind if I am not accepted, but I would love to help while learning the ropes of hacking.

Years
Please finish this hack its sounds sooo cool!!!! I would apply, but i only know how to map, and im not that great at it. But anyway please finish making this! All the other pokemon hacks that sound good on these forums almost never get finished. If you need a Beta tester let me know.... i dont have any proof.... but im workin on my own pk hack so i know how to go through and check and see if everything is working.

BOTTOM LINE:
FINNISH THE HACK!!

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Hello, Bolens. I hope I am not wasting your time, but I was wondering if you and your team would be willing to take me on it. I have no experience, but I learn quickly when taught. I do not mind if I am not accepted, but I would love to help while learning the ropes of hacking.

Please finish this hack its sounds sooo cool!!!! I would apply, but i only know how to map, and im not that great at it. But anyway please finish making this! All the other pokemon hacks that sound good on these forums almost never get finished. If you need a Beta tester let me know.... i dont have any proof.... but im workin on my own pk hack so i know how to go through and check and see if everything is working.

BOTTOM LINE:
FINNISH THE HACK!!

Patrick

I'll let you learn the ropes if you want. So technically your not part of the Team, but I'll still help you out with things that you want to learn or know. Just let me know then when you want to start learning.

Pok3m0n
Thanks man, I do plan on finishing Pokemon Vira. Thanks for the support! :)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
@Pinkish Purple:

Do you have any updates on the sprite's completion statuses? Thanks.

~Bolens

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Also, my old Team doesn't seem to be around anymore, so I'm looking for people to fill these positions.

I'm still here.
I was your OW spriter.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Still here aswell....
I did tiles and i do animations and some small spriting...

Back