• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
Hmm I'm not sure, I like it but there's just something about it..
Nonetheless it's good, 6.5/10

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Cowboy Bebop... combination of high resolution and low resolution (I don't know why my image is low resolution)

I'll give you a 7.5/10

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
What's wrong with the text?

I give you a 6. Scrubs is cool, but the colored squares remind me of an old Target add.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Target ad? What. I love Target. >:(

Um, it's too much text. And it's just.. kinda there. Nothing special about it. :[

7/10

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
My rating remains unchanged.

Woah... Do you mean the text on the image itself, or just the ad below?

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
*Sigh* Why do people even rate that? It's obviously not there for expressive or aesthetic purposes. It's practical. I have nowhere else to stick it, or at least nowhere that people will actually notice it.

Still six, though I'm starting to lean more towards K-Mart. Also, the alternating bold/italicized lines of text are kind of annoying, but I generally hate seeing text used like that in signatures anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back