• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Pokémon Artsy Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
All I did was wowing on MSN showing your works with a friend, wow, just wow.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
omg, all of your drawings are epic! ^o^
i love all of the background in all of them and the pokemon themselves look amazing too
i also like how you make things glow

keep up the good work :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
And once again awesome picture :D
Nothing more to say, nothing to complain.

Thank you ^^

All I did was wowing on MSN showing your works with a friend, wow, just wow.

Thank you? XD

omg, all of your drawings are epic! ^o^
i love all of the background in all of them and the pokemon themselves look amazing too
i also like how you make things glow

keep up the good work :D

Thanks very much! I love working on backgrounds, it's really fun. ^^
-----
Anyway, here's another piece I did yesterday in about 5 hours or so.

VsBeastsF9.jpg

It's probably my most complex piece to date, and I'm really happy with how it came out.

So, here's what's going on in the piece. The setting is Ecruteak City, and my team is facing off against the Legendary Beasts of Johto. My Pidgeot, Lani, just missed getting hit by a Thunderbolt attack by Raikou, who is standing atop the Burned Tower. My red Gyarados, Mazyuun, fired a Dragon Rage attack at Suicune, which missed (and ended up hitting the Tin Tower XD). Entei tried to attack me with a Flamethrower, but my Alakazam, Pentavius, shielded me from the attack. My Typhlosion, Topaz, then grabbed Entei by its tail/cloud thing, and is readying a Thunderpunch.

...yeah. I'm damn proud of this. xD Some small things are off, but I don't really care. This was worth it. <3

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
AMAZING WORK!!!
There's only few little things that I don't like. First thing that my eyes saw was the trainer and I think there's something wrong with the pose. Second thing is something that I have said already once. It's Typhlosion, I don't like the way you draw it but it is just me. It's my favorite Pokémon and I want it to be like it is without much difference.
But still, it's amazing drawing and I couldn't do anything like that even if I wanted. (I could maybe draw that but I'm not good with colors, I would make it black and white. Maybe I could try to do it and send it to you XD)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Well I liked the fact how her Typhlosion turns out to be more canine looking, it's cool :)
And I def love it more now as she added the blue back of Typhlosion.

I'm officially your fan!
-Takes out pen and paper and starts running for signatures- x33;

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
Years
VsLugia1.jpg

Is that a giant bell in the background to the left of your Pidgeot!?

Also, all your art is truly amazing. Truly amazing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Oh. My. God.

You're art is so freakin' amazing. It's art like this that makes me want to get up and draw myself, even though I can't. XD It's just... so amazing! 8D

I love all of your work, but my favorite is this one. Not only is it cute, but it's hilarious. (pikachu in the back)

I can't wait to see more of your work. :>

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Wow..your art is so Amazing :D

Thanks! ^^

AMAZING WORK!!!
There's only few little things that I don't like. First thing that my eyes saw was the trainer and I think there's something wrong with the pose. Second thing is something that I have said already once. It's Typhlosion, I don't like the way you draw it but it is just me. It's my favorite Pokémon and I want it to be like it is without much difference.
But still, it's amazing drawing and I couldn't do anything like that even if I wanted. (I could maybe draw that but I'm not good with colors, I would make it black and white. Maybe I could try to do it and send it to you XD)

Huh, I don't see anything wrong with the trainer, myself. I used a photo of myself for the pose, so unless I'm double-jointed or something... xD And yeah, it's fine that you don't like the way I draw Typhlosion, but I personally love it, so it's not going to change. Plus, my Typhlosion in the picture has more fur than normal Typhlosions, so that may be it. I'm still glad you like it, though!

Well I liked the fact how her Typhlosion turns out to be more canine looking, it's cool :)
And I def love it more now as she added the blue back of Typhlosion.

I'm officially your fan!
-Takes out pen and paper and starts running for signatures- x33;

Thanks! xD *flees*

[Vs. Lugia Image]
Is that a giant bell in the background to the left of your Pidgeot!?

Also, all your art is truly amazing. Truly amazing.

Yeah, it's one of two bells that are in the Whirl Islands at the place where Lugia is summoned in HG/SS. ^^

Oh. My. God.

You're art is so freakin' amazing. It's art like this that makes me want to get up and draw myself, even though I can't. XD It's just... so amazing! 8D

I love all of your work, but my favorite is [Pokésonas Image]. Not only is it cute, but it's hilarious. (pikachu in the back)

I can't wait to see more of your work. :>

Thank you! ;w; I'm glad you like my stuff! ^^
-----
Anyway, here's another drawing in my Vs. Legends series; Vs. Celebi.

VsCelebiF.jpg

Not as epic as my other pieces, but it's still nice. ^^

This piece takes place in the Ilex Forest, at the shrine in the middle of the forest. Celebi used its power to summon vines that trapped me and Raijin (my Ampharos), and its firing an Energy Ball at my Umbreon, Lucine. Lucine is dodging for the time being, she isn't charging up an attack yet. I'm also in the process of letting my Pidgeot, Lani, out of her ball, which is why she's only half-formed. xD

I had a lot of fun doing the 'coming out of the PokéBall' effects. I also like the glowing effects and shield I made around Celebi.

Johto Legends are now done! Onto Kanto~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 15, 2023
I'm loving all your "Vs Legends" artwork! I wish I could work that well with colors. I'm best at black & white pencil drawings, but I really hope I can get a tablet sometime and see if I can improve my colored digital artwork.

Your legendary beasts picture has some awkward poses in it like the way Topaz's arms are positioned and how Mazyuun's head looks. But the trio itself looks really amazing :) Also I love the way you portrayed Reshiram.

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
Years
Holy Love!!! Now you've made Reshiram scary! But I LOVE IT!!! You really a Great Artist I've ever found in the world! And that Ecruteak City art, I know that art already! on Deviant Art of course! You must be that Delthero eh? I'm also had a comment to that Picture! You know, Satoshi444 guy! Once again, I don't know what to say...GREAT WORK!!!

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
*Runs after you*

Omfg, epic epic epic epic epic epic, what can I say, epic.

Your artwork totally fixed my thinking of the Pokemon world since young, and they looked so 3D it's coming alive inside of me!

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
Great work again!
This time there's one problem again (and again it is just for me... I just want to see bad things...)
So, what's wrong this time? It's the Pokéball effect.
Why? It looks nice to me but somehow it looks more like Pidgeot's getting back to it's ball, not outside of the ball... Dunno, why. Maybe it's that usually they throw Pokéball when it's going outside and keep in hand when they're going back to the ball.
But still, it's very well done effect. I like it.
Nothing more to say. Can't say anything bad about background or other things :)
Keep making more, I'm checking this thread almost everyday because I want see your works and this looks like one that's not gonna die like my own threads...

EDIT: I think, I know now what was wrong with your trainer in Legendary Beast picture. It's the left hand of the trainer that I don't like. It seems that it's somehow... I don't know what to say... But, I would never keep my hand like that even if I was protecting my head (or something). It is somehow uncomfortable. (This was just me... Don't take it like I hate the way you drew it :P)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2012
Thread deserves bumping. Really amazing stuff Starrylatiasgirl. You're Pokemon look like a team of elite hunters.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Thread deserves closing. Please do not bump a thread over 2 months old. Thank you!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back